How do we compare to foreign men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

This afternoon I saw a Thai taxi driver beating up a woman moped driver. Nobody intervened.

This kind of stuff is why farang husbands are seen as so desirable.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Renata wrote:Teal Lantern americans didn't build everything & the moon landing may well be a hoax. As well when the european migrants rolled in late 1800s, the US chaged for the better. Please don't ride on their backs. They and their descendants are the ones that built america into what it is today. Before they migrated americans were very subservant and demure, skilled in trade, not technology. I'm sure if you walk into NASA or any Research center most of the operations team are foreign, Asian or American imigrants. Have you ever heard of the Bhagdad battery, look it up, Nicola Tesla, Native american medicine, Indian ancient astrology etc. The latest american re-invent is motionless exercise aka yoga lol I believe most amercans re-invent stuff & slap a label on it; Mine!

E Irizarry my esposo is busy suiting up for the formula 1 in Belgium. I lived in the UK for a few years & I did notice how serious and organised men get over football & I just don't get it.
I agree. Many of "America's" great minds have been foreigners. Einstein, Tesla (who is the man behind much of Edison's success), Alexander Hamilton, I could go on. Look up the science faculty list of any Ivy League institution and you will be greeted with more than a few foreign names. America is all about integrating the best and brightest from all over the world into a single country. Unfortunately, we lack a decent culture to go along with the economic and intellectual opportunities we provide. Also, the Russian/German conflict in WWII makes the whole western front look like a lover's quarrel in comparison.

Perhaps what we bring to the table, aside from cash, is a less restrictive marriage arrangement. A Japanese man will generally not allow his wife to be anything but a housewife, a Saudi man might not even allow his wife to leave the house without him or a male relative present, Thai men are known to frequent prostitutes, even when married, many Filipino men are drunks that live off the income of their wives, etc. This is not to say that all, or even a majority of men, from these cultures are bad or oppressive, but simply to draw attention to the fact that even a traditional western man will often treat his wife in a more equal manner, on average, than many (though obviously not all) of his foreign counterparts.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Renata wrote:Teal Lantern americans didn't build everything & the moon landing may well be a hoax.
Well, alrighty then. No further argument from me. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:Teal Lantern...Please don't ride on their backs.
Whoa.

:lol:

Renata your post was kinda meandering but you sure are hitting hard these days.

Seems that marriage suits you, mamacita!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Feels like I went to Church this morning.

Post by Jester »

ContraMundumRants wrote:
Renata wrote: E Irizarry my esposo is busy suiting up for the formula 1 in Belgium. I lived in the UK for a few years & I did notice how serious and organised men get over football & I just don't get it.
The same thing happens over here in Spain. For many men, the meaning of their lives rotates around
football (soccer for you Americans), watching a bunch of men in shorts put a ball into a net. I don't
get it.

For other Spanish men, the meaning of their lives rotates around being playboys and banging as many
beautiful girls as possible.

For others, it's bullfighting and running after bulls.

Finally, for others, it's getting drunk on the weekends doing "Botellón", doing drugs in clubs and partying
all night long to the tune of techno and trance music.

This is the problem you have when men have lost meaning and direction in their lives. There is no higher
masculine calling or purpose any more, so all we have is a bunch of guys trying to feel "macho" by
watching other men play sports, having casual sex, or mercilessly killing innocent animals like bulls.
First Renata kicks ass, now you.

Feel like I went to church this morning.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Renata wrote:Foreign men are more masculine in that they will unite, fight & stand together for a cause especially if rubbed the wrong way.

Look at the history of some cultures; Romans, Arabs, Mongols, Turks, Brazilians, Venezuelans ... men are fighting to stabalise Egypt right now, but unfortuantely it's two big groups going head to head.

How many years now you guys getting mauled in divorce courts? I've never seen a riot or a march or a protest. The only time I've seen american & brits unite is when their favorite football team is loosing or insulted ... Then it's ON ! :lol:
This is true. Western men have become like "zoo animals" - too well fed and entertained to be "wild." However, macho foreign men have just let their countries be ruled by dictators over again, so they aren't perfect either.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Foreign man behaving like zoo animal:

backstory
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

xiongmao wrote:Foreign man behaving like zoo animal:

backstory
I like it...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

don´t forget the american build the a-bomb. they could have destroyed russia too. russia was always a shithole compared to western countries. - the reason why western males don´t bond is because it would be very dangerous for the world. the western countries dominate the world already for 300 years. - the problem with non western countries is they follow a more primitive lifestyle where they might feel macho from time to time but when SHTF they will be ass kicked by western "feminist" countries.

you only have to look at patents and inventions. primitive cultures in near east are lost but they are to delusional to see it. they live with dreams and propaganda.

they try to mimic the west without having the basis. macho is worth shit without fire power. but still western guys are tougher in my opinion. the other guys put on a show to hide their insecurities.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Billy wrote:.......the problem with non western countries is they follow a more primitive lifestyle where they might feel macho from time to time but when SHTF they will be a** kicked by western "feminist" countries.

you only have to look at patents and inventions. primitive cultures in near east are lost but they are to delusional to see it. they live with dreams and propaganda.

they try to mimic the west without having the basis. macho is worth shit without fire power. but still western guys are tougher in my opinion. the other guys put on a show to hide their insecurities.
Agreed. When my Lebanese friends start bragging about how clever Arabs are, I remind them that despite all that cleverness, the Arabs will never launch a spacecraft.