Response to Roosh: The One Thing I Hate About Life

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Response to Roosh: The One Thing I Hate About Life

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Roosh has discovered that just chasing women is a little less exciting as time moves on.

I like Roosh and think he is doing a great job on ROK...even if he banned me as a "self promotion troll"

So I did this for him and anyone else who wants to listen.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Good video, but you kind of just rattled on about yourself. Thought it would have been more about Roosh.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Peter...You are a great guy...Beyond this planet itself.......No worries..you are BEYOND man.....

YOU ARE PERFECT...there is absolutely nothing wrong with you ....

you will reach your goals.....

I'm from India..a poor third world country...

Sorry not to make you feel guilty ...I'm from India..I never had what you had....You will MEET THE WOMEN OF YOUR LIFE VERY SOON...TRUST ME....

Im not saying this to make you guilty ....ohhh look at this guy..in-spite of being from a third world country...he wrote this....

You need to believe in yourself......You are the greatest being EVER to walk on this surface of planet called earth..

This freaking darkness aka AI...aka what Winston calls it Murphy law is messing with our life's....

WE should never blame women in America or the world for our issues...Its not women's fault..

See...A guy from third world country can recognize your talent ...

What can you say about it??

I wish you can make a video on ...you being the greatest guy ever ...confirmed from a third world guy..I have nothing..

Peter...YOU ARE PERFECT....There is absolutely nothing wrong with you
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Peter...I'm writing to this you again....YOU ARE PERFECT....

.......There is much at stake at who you are.....Can you imagine that ??

YOU are the BEING.....You can save the entire Known UNIVERSE.....Please think in those lines....
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I wonder why people dont wanna buy PANs books and email program?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

eurobrat wrote:Good video, but you kind of just rattled on about yourself. Thought it would have been more about Roosh.
The best way to teach someone something is to share with them your own experiences and let them consider those experiences for themselves in their lives. That is why I "rattle on about myself". These are experiences for Roosh to consider as to how they might apply to him in his future life.

If you learn to listen to other peoples experiences like "that might be me over there" you can learn a lot from other people very fast. It is something I learned to do at Landmark.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Banano wrote:I wonder why people dont wanna buy PANs books and email program?
Because they do not like to help those who have gone out of their way to help them. This is because when they look at themselves and see what they have done with their lives compared to me they feel bad about themselves. In feeling bad about themselves they then decide that the best way they can feel better about themselves is to do anything they can to NOT help me...which is mostly just tell lies about me.

Most men are of the mindset that they are not perfect whole and complete just exactly the way they are....and they very much want those of us who are this way to be like them.

If men actually cared about themselves and other men they would be helping me any way they can. But men see that the best way to make themselves better is to tear other men down. Tom Lykis talks about this a lot, how men tear each other down and compete with each other, especially for women.

Men in the man-o-sphere are currently not supporting my efforts in their deluded effort to "make him unsuccessful". And in that deluded effort they are condemning many other men to death by suicide (murder by proxy).

That is how much men hate other men. Men would prefer to attack me and criticise me based on lies and slander condemning other men to death rather than pass along the truth that I have presented to them about family courts, alimony and child support.

Lots of men hate me very passionately for providing a remedy to the family courts, alimony and child support. Because now I have presented the remedy? They know that their continued criminal abuse by the family courts is their personal choice.

So yes.....men hate men a lot...and they hate themselves a lot too. And they do not like me much at all because I know I am perfect just as I am. I have love and compassion in my heart for good men. That makes me very different. And men attack different because they know they can not make it to my level...not if they live 100 lives.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

LOL! A man says that he is perfect, whole and complete just the way he is and just the way he is not.....and other man hate him and attack him.

Woman says she is perfect? ONE MILLION VIEWS and you just KNOW that 90%+ of them are men! LOL!!

Check this out. This is ok for a woman to do and men will wank themselves off to a woman like this....and yet attack a man like me.

Those men? They should be killed off for their stupidity.