Reserved and more introverted females make better partners.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

When I started this post I was (and is) already in Vancouver, Canada. Unfortunately I will be here for uni. Gawsh 4 years!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

"The one big problem with a lot of introverted girls is the problem a lot of introverted guys have. They're spineless. They're unable to say no or speak plainly about what they want or don't want and are passive aggressive as hell. "

Dear Poster,

Speak for yourself, bud.

Signed,

An INTJ
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Bao3niang wrote:
When I started this post I was (and is) already in Vancouver, Canada. Unfortunately I will be here for uni. Gawsh 4 years!
American men, White Black and Asian, are knocking at the door, trying to get INTO China to find a decent bride.

You LEAVE China, go to VANCOUVER, known to be an anti-social place, and resolve to stay there four years. BRILLIANT.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Sigh...... As of now I do not have much control. I am basically forced and stuck in Vancouver. I am feeling utterly miserable.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

You should look at Study Abroad Programs in China. I have friends who enrolled in American universities but essentially spent close to half their college years in China through various Study Abroad programs.