American College Girls...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American College Girls...

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Cornfed wrote: You're being a bit dogmatic here Ghost. Yes, that is what I would recommend him trying as well, and hoping that something comes out of it. However, I can't say with any certainty that it is the right thing to do, and for it to work there is not way to eliminate the factor of luck. He could do all the right things and it still might end in disaster, just like any venture these days. If he said that waiting out the situation where he is was the right thing to do instead, I couldn't prove him wrong. We are living in an age of diminishing returns and uncertainty. However, with his saved money, I would agree that this is a venture worth trying. If he looses the money, well, at least he would have had a good experience.
If he stays in America, he's a guaranteed failure. If he goes abroad, his chances rise above zero. Can't say how much. Can't really quantify those things. But it would become possible. He lives at home working a dead end job. If he goes abroad and fails at his dream, then he can always fall back on coming back to the U.S. and living at home. The risks are small. He can only gain from taking action, even if all he ends up is a good experience.

We know that he gains nothing by waiting because all he has done is waited and gotten nothing for it. I doubt he will get a decent job in the U.S. I think he says that to try to delude himself that there is some hope remaining in the U.S. A year from now he'll be in the same position, predictable as a sunrise.
I was a college student and now I'm a new graduate. I have gained a college degree.
Just like millions of others. Oh, and define "new graduate." A year ago? Two days ago? That makes a difference too. If you graduated months ago and have been unemployed while failing to work a plan, that's hardly anything to hold up and be proud of. I should know. I did that myself, and it's one of my biggest regrets to this day.
It's only been a few months.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:
You've got physiological needs and safety covered by living at home in the U.S. and can always fall back on it if you fail abroad. The other three needs could only possibly be met going abroad and living in a saner society. You just made a great argument for why you need to go abroad as soon as possible and try to meet those needs.
I won't always have that to fall back on if I went abroad and failed. When I move out then I'm out permanently. If I fail I have nothing to fallback on and if I can't find a job if I returned failed then I would be screwed.Then you might realize why I'd be taking a great risk if I went now, instead of two or three years from now. I don't mention everything that goes on in my life or all my personal circumstances that factor into my decisions. I know I need to go abroad as soon as possible but soon doesn't mean immediately in my personal circumstances. I would inform you of the circumstances in a PM if you keep everything private and confidential.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:Sure waited a long time to reveal such a thing, Tsar. I don't want to hear it. I'm done with it. Every time I kill one of your excuses, another pops up. It's like playing whack-a-mole with a hydra. Now all of a sudden it's your parents threatening to kick you out if you move out and fail. Either you have the cruelest parents that ever existed or it's just another excuse. Either way, I can't affect it. I'm finished talking about it. It's your life to make good with or to waste. Good luck, Tsar.
I do appreciate the suggestions you've given. If I shared my story you're correct that it wouldn't change anything. I guess it was pointless of me to offer to share. I would also like to stop talking about my ideal girl or finding any girl. Right now I'd just prefer to be on my own and alone until I'm ready to find myself a girl. Either I'll be successful in life or fail but it will be my choices that determine the outcome.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote: You also assume that if I go abroad I will approach girls. I don't want to approach girls because odds are the girls won't be what I'm looking for in a girl. I will not compromise my standards. Do you think I could just ask "Hey, are you a virgin?" early on? You can't do that anywhere, and there's no way I will ever spend loads of my time and especially not money on a girl to potentially learn the answer to question only to have her say she's been with guys or engaged in acts of fornication, and I've lost both time and money. I could go abroad for fun, leisure, and sightseeing but I could never just go and approach girls. I see it as a waste of my time mainly because I know the odds. I already mentioned in previous threads I want a jailbait. That hasn't and won't ever change. I will experience what I missed out on because that is my number one goal in life. To marry a beautiful jailbait virgin foreign girl.
Let me get this straight. You are not going to go abroad, you aren't going to learn their language, and you aren't going to approach them even if you did go. (And I'm sure you don't use dating sites either.) How exactly are you going to meet a girl then? It doesn't just happen. You have to do something. Much greater is the chance of a girl marrying a poor man than a man that is lazy and won't do anything.
I don't like to leave things up to chance or luck. I don't care about being loved and even if a girl that slept with one previous guy loved me and really wanted to be with me forever, I would reject her and tell her I couldn't love a fornicating harlot. I don't love like most other people and I lost a lot of my ability to truly love someone. I'm a patient person and when I'm ready I will do what I can to take most of the chance out of finding myself such a girl (and I already have 3 ideas that would do that in time).
Why even bother saying you "have 3 ideas"? I've seen some of your ideas. And none I've seen are functional. Come up with an idea that can actually work. I used to feel sorry for you, but you're just pathetic. it wouldn't matter how much time or money you had. You've never do anything. There's no dignity in pretending to hold to some values that you'll never even attempt to practice.

Good Lord....Talking to Tsar is like talking to a brick wall....It gets you nowhere...

Believe me, i truly think he likes it at home rather than abroad....What foreign virgin woman (eastern european) is going to put up with someone who doesn't know the language, doesn't know the culture, doesn't know how to communicate with women, doesn't even know how to communicate with other men?? I don't know any foreign virgin that will feel comfortable around a stuttering buffoon who brings absolutely nothing to the table.....

Your gonna look like a f***ing sex tourist....

The only thing he brings to the table is that he wants a virgin...thats it! And in the grand scheme of things who the f**k cares!!!

Tsar...Answer this please....I ALREADY KNOW WHAT QUALITIES YOU WANT A WOMAN TO BRING TO THE TABLE? WHAT QUALITIES DO YOU, TSAR BRING TO THE TABLE?

And please dont say " MA DIIICK! or "MA PAAASSPORT BYOTCH!"

Watch how he avoids this question like a scolded dog???

PS....Do not PM me at all Tsar with your crying and shit...Im too grown for that nonsense...
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I know what it likes to have a lousy family situation like that Tsar. I've told you. But things got so bad for me over the last year I basically went nuts. I realized I couldn't put up with it anymore, so I left for China. Best decision I ever made. Going abroad wouldn't necessarily or even very likely result in failure. If you return to America you can talk about the experience and sound worldly. When going on a job interview it makes you sound more interesting than if you stay at home. If I didn't go to China I never would have gotten a job at Disney World. I'd have had nothing to talk about in the interview.

I think as a young person I've taken a liking to this guy and his philosophy:

http://www.runawayguide.com/
When I was 16 I ran away from home and traveled the world with nothing but the clothes on my back. Today I'm still "on the run," surviving in style, thriving off adventure & searching for that elusive road to enlightenment.
There's something admirable and masculine about living on the edge of uncertainty like that. It's a real test of mettle too. Girls see that kind of inner strength. I'm not a very sociable guy and because I'm not in a position to date I haven't been with anyone for about five years. But I think girls see the strength I project and I do get them looking at me or even approaching me time to time. Used to happen in middle school when I'd show off my intelligence in class. Now it's all about how I carry myself, eye contact, body language, etc.

So there's more to a man than his bank account. A man's belief in himself and his ability to succeed is what matters. His own potential and willingness to act on that potential. Obtaining money is just a possible side effect. That's what good women look for anyway.

It's good you're focusing on yourself Tsar. So much of dating advice is about how to chase girls. But it's much better to focus on becoming the best version of yourself possible. Then girls chase after you instead. A good number of them won't be what you're looking for and that can get really bothersome. But it's better than having no chances at all.

My only real plan is:

1. Be ambitious
2. Be fearless
3. Keep an open mind to opportunities

So I'll just take risks to get what I want and to try things. I didn't know any Chinese at all when I went over, but I was confident enough that things would work out. While all of my classmates were shacked up in English-speaking dorms, I took the bus every day and travelled on my own with what little Chinese I knew. I even almost got scammed once, but I didn't, and now I have a cool story to tell. So I guess what I'm trying to say is to be fearless. Once you've seen hell, all those other petty concerns fade away. Hunger kills fear. And I sent you this link already, but I'll post it here:

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/commun ... ot-cheeto/
The antidote to fear is hunger. When you have hunger for a job position, knowledge or a new house, you go and get it and fear will never get a hold of you.
That guy lived his life how I'm trying to now. He grew up poor as dirt, but when the president of the company offered an opportunity he took it. It didn't even bother him that he could hardly speak English. Didn't let it stop him. All of his coworkers though it was ridiculous and that they'd just be wasting their time. They never even bothered taking the chance. Now he's certainly richer than all of them.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

The story about the janitor inventing a new cheeto product is very inspirational and positive. I know there's a good chance I could be just like that guy. Things take time and I am taking small steps and in time larger steps. I do believe that people can have that type of success and that it's very possible to be like that guy. Things like that mostly happen in Western nations or relatively rich nations, which is why I want to try to focus on myself while I'm in America. It is easier to become wealthier in a high-income nation than it is to relocate abroad poor to a middle-income or low-income nation and become wealthier. At the moment my number one priority is to become wealthier. My life goal is the dream girl. So that is why I want to stay in America and postpone having any sort of relationship. No one can build a house without first putting up the foundation.
For which one of you, when he wants to build a tower, does not first sit down and calculate the cost to see if he has enough to complete it? “Otherwise, when he has laid a foundation and is not able to finish, all who observe it begin to ridicule him, saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish.’

Luke 14:28-30, New American Standard Bible
Marcos is correct that part of the reason why I'm inactive and don't go on a three week vacation to a place like Russia is because I realize I won't be able to get what I want in a girl. If I were open to marrying any attractive nice girl regardless of her past and a larger age range then I'd definitely go sooner, but I'm not like most people in that I don't require love for the sake of being loved or having someone to show off. When I was a teenager I would have accepted that but things change and people like myself awaken, and realize what is the point of being second? I'd rather be like a Nikola Tesla and focus on my life than settle. There's nothing wrong with being a Nikola Tesla and being single if you can't find what you want. It's like a a man doing the "MGTOW" thing and focusing on himself rather than trying to get a girl. When I'm ready to seek out love I will.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

What do American college girls smell like????
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Bao3niang wrote:What do American college girls smell like????
Sometimes they smell alright, the ones who bathe and stuff....Alot of times though they smell sweaty, and if you pick em up from a bar they would smell like smoke and whisky.... :lol: :lol:
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Tsar wrote:I'd rather be like a Nikola Tesla and focus on my life than settle. There's nothing wrong with being a Nikola Tesla and being single if you can't find what you want. It's like a a man doing the "MGTOW" thing and focusing on himself rather than trying to get a girl. When I'm ready to seek out love I will.
A lot of what you say makes sense, but I got to correct you here, though... See, Tesla never had the NEED to settle down, for love, for sex. He had many female admirers, many of whom I'm sure would have made perfectly acceptable wives. He was tall, handsome and successful, and could have had any woman he wanted, but by choice stayed alone and celibate. You are not a Tesla because you have no such success, and you are unhappy in your current situation. You seek self improvement not only to become a better and happier person, but also because you are working towards a clear goal: a beautiful virginal jailbait bride. And there's nothing wrong with that, man! Dare to dream, and dare to act on them.

Tesla was never ready to seek out love because he had no need for it... but you do. You are a romantic soul, and you will be miserable without someone to share your life with. So while you work towards this goal, make a time line for yourself. Write down who you want to be, where you want to be and with who, when you are thirty.

Lastly... look at the men who never achieved their dreams. There are men like you, who are in their early twenties and dream big dreams. What happens if they do not succeed? I have seen men on the internet who were in their late thirties, their forties, or even their fifties, who never had sex in their lives. Unemployed, lonely and miserable. No friends, no family, a cat or dog their only companion and spewing their depressive life story and bitterness over the internet. We've all seen these men on the internet. The loners. The losers of the game of life. Take a good look at yourself, and at them. Do you wish to be like them? Don't let your pride, or your extremely high expectations, drive away your chances of future happiness. Settling for a little less can be infinitely preferable over dying alone and miserable.

Set a time line. Ask yourself the tough questions. Re-evaluate your life. Continue to move forward. Don't look back. And stay optimistic even in today's crazy and often depressing world. You can make it in the game of life, if you figure out the right moves. :wink:
My belief is that the only way to make it in America, is to be able to compartmentalize one's life.

One thing is that the general public, including classmates, church-mates, etc, are more concerned about maintaining their standing in life than in your success and happiness. Thus, the so-called art of mingling doesn't necessarily mean being happy in America.

Personally, whenever I meet a 35-60 something, who's deemed a "failure in life", a lot of it stems from this lack of compartmentalization. In other words, they constantly look for validation among peers or some dream like version of life, which isn't palatable. Instead, a man can be a garbage collector, who has a regular exercise program, eats healthy, and perhaps pens a few short stories (regardless of whether or not they sell), and still be a happy and thus, a successful person. BTW, I know of such a person. Unfortunately, the only reason why we don't hang out is that his GF is jealous of Mel :roll:
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.