MGTOW panel debate with Winston Wu on live video!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

MGTOW panel debate with Winston Wu on live video!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just did a panel debate/discussion today with a MGTOW group on their video podcast. It is now posted on YouTube. Here is the link to watch to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ap9XPfrrVY

Those guys claimed that they could pick up women in America and get laid. One guy even said that in Las Vegas, he picked up 5 girls in one night. lol. They also asked me if I took the confidence I gained in Russia and tried approaching girls in the US with it. I said yes I did, and the result was that they got creeped out and some called security to report me for harassment, and one woman even called the police. When the officer came, I explained what happened and he AGREED with me that the woman called the police frivolously without basis, and then he left. But before he did, he told me that his friend was having trouble finding any dates in America too. Then when I said that 99.99 percent of guys do not cold approach girls, one guy said that all the guys he knew approached girls. lol

One of you guys should go on the podcast with them and give your side of the story too. If anyone wants to be a guest on their podcast, go to their Facebook group, join up and then post your request to be a guest. Here's the link to their group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PASDMGTOW/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: MGTOW panel debate with Winston Wu on live video!

Post by Winston »

I posted this to Darrell Johnston in the MGTOW group that I talked to during the podcast:

Darrell Johnston nice talking to you today. Here are the photos I told you about. You said I don't seem like the WILD type. But the opposite is true. I do like to get wild sometimes, that's why I have to go overseas in order to get wild. See these photos of me getting wild in the Philippines below. America is not a wild culture at all except in the movies. America is all about illusion and hype, not reality or substance. Look how ALIVE and free I look in the photos below.

You also gotta understand that being social and outgoing doesn't mean you will make friends in America. You can be outgoing and not make any real friends, for example, if you don't fit into any cliques or fit the artificial toxic wavelength of people in America. Two outgoing people on different wavelengths are not going to connect.

Here's something I was trying to tell you during the podcast. In the podcast you said several times that if you are happy with your location, then you will project a good vibe that will be attractive to women. This is true. I agree. But that's only ONE factor out of many. There are other factors too. For example:

1) Some cultures are more open and social than others. For example, Latin America, Philippines and Russia are very socially open. People make eye contact and talk to strangers freely without paranoia. The social atmosphere is more inclusive and free flowing. But in other cultures, like USA and Japan and Taiwan, people don't make eye contact with strangers. They are very closed, cliquish, paranoid, uptight and project a cold wall around them. Only customer service people smile at you there.

2) Some cultures are pro-male and others are anti-male. Western cultures tend to be more anti-male and feminist. Men are seen as creeps, fools and predators there. Hitting on girls is considered creepy and taboo. So is flirtation. But other cultures are pro-male and so men are treated better and women have a more positive attitude toward men.

3) Personality: Some people don't fit into American culture and others do. It's a fallacy to assume that everyone fits into America or that everyone should. No one culture is right for everyone. So one should NOT think that one has to fit in America. There is no law that demands that you have to fit into America or force yourself to.

So you see Darrell, you gotta look at the big picture, not just one aspect. Sometimes the problem is with the LOCATION, not always with the person. That's the LESSON here. Blaming yourself doesn't accomplish anything. It's just a victim-blaming game that makes you feel bad in the end but doesn't change the results.

Anyhow look at the photos of me below. Do you think I would rather have fun and enjoy these girls naturally and simply with the flow, or stay in America and play a neverending ego-deflating game of trying to figure out what's wrong with me and why I don't fit in in America, and endlessly debating people about it? There's no comparison. Think about it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: MGTOW panel debate with Winston Wu on live video!

Post by jamesbond »

That was a great interview Winston, I just got done listening to it. The happier abroad movement is getting more exposure thanks to interviews like this.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."