Superhead: Product of Modern American Woman (Video)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Superhead: Product of Modern American Woman (Video)

Post by The »

Superhead or Karrine Steffans was a former hip hop video dancer who has f***ed many of the hip hop industries most popular stars: Ja Rule, Ice-T, Shaq, Bobby Brown, Usher, P. Diddy, Juelz Santana, Young Buck ( “He was the best I ever had. The sex lasted for hours at a time. It was the best I ever had and it got better each time.”), Jay Z, Wyclef Jean, Bill Maher and many more.....

TAAA-DAAAA!!!! YOUR MODERN AMERICAN WOMAN! THAKS FEMINISM!!! :mrgreen:

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The
Junior Poster

Re: Superhead: Product of Modern American Woman (Video)

Post by The »

Why dont women realize that cocky, blunt, foul mouth behavior does not make a woman attractive? Modern day women truly dont get it.....This bitch truly does not have a feminine bone in her body...
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Ghost wrote:
Jay Z, Wyclef Jean, Bill Maher and many more.....
This made me chuckle.

She's not even attractive. Even bad boy celebrities can't get hot chicks anymore? :lol:
The fast lifestyle ages women (looks and attitude-wise) really hard and the celebs get them while they're young.
Party girls who turned your head in their early 20s may only turn your stomach by their 30s.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Jay Z, Wyclef Jean, Bill Maher and many more.....
This made me chuckle.

She's not even attractive. Even bad boy celebrities can't get hot chicks anymore? :lol:
The fast lifestyle ages women (looks and attitude-wise) really hard and the celebs get them while they're young.
Party girls who turned your head in their early 20s may only turn your stomach by their 30s.
Even her face looks bitter....Like shes sucking on a sour lemon...After these hoes get passed around like a blunt in their 20's, they become hard and bitter in their 30's.... Shes got a kid with Kool G Rap...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

The wrote:
Even her face looks bitter....Like shes sucking on a sour lemon...After these hoes get passed around like a blunt in their 20's, they become hard and bitter in their 30's....
Eloquent.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Did anyone watch the video though to observe how cocky (no pun intended) and arrogant she is?? She compares herself to Cleopatra in the first video for Gods' sake....
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

The wrote:Did anyone watch the video though to observe how cocky (no pun intended) and arrogant she is?? She compares herself to Cleopatra in the first video for Gods' sake....
I watched both parts to see what she brought to a relationshit besides sex and a habit of "kissing and telling".
The "cocky, blunt, foul mouth behavior" you mention screens out guys that are considered "too serious" (during the party years), and attracts exactly the type they want.
A bit of fame and a few annuities .. er .. kids by different athletes/rappers/etc, and she's set, financially.
That a/o the micro-divorce** is the plan for a sizable chunk of her generation and those following.

** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pM2jj2EiT8
BTW, that thing in the comments about don't let them get mail at your place ... it's true, and of course doesn't work the other way around.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything