Why Are There No E.-Euro Women in US (unlike Canada)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

HouseMD wrote:CT has a massive polish community. The cute polish girls were the whole reason I went abroad in the first place. Figured I might as well go straight to the source.
Yeah, Polish women are some of the most attractive in the world. That's why I asked.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

This is one of the most ignorant 'merican posts I've seen on this forum! At first I thought it was a joke. But wow!

Where do I start?

Entire North Chicago suburban area is filled with Polish and Ukrainian immigrants. Just check out Fresh Farms food market on the corner of Dundee road - Milwaukee ave. About 80% of customers are Russian-speaking, about 50% of employees as well. There are lots of Polish and Russian food stores, I know like 15 myself!
There are Russian restaurants and Russian night club events, even at fancy downtown clubs in Chicago.

I was in Los Angeles a few times. Huge Armenian population over there. Whoever mentioned Hollywood is correct - many Russian speakers there. Armenians as well by the way.

New York is unlimited - estimated about 1 million Russian speakers live in NYC, much of Brooklyn area, some parts of New Jersey as well.

Miami - oh-oh! Check out Tatiana restaurant and Hollywood - Sunny Isles area. Huge Russian - speaking population there. Again, Russian community has gatherings, events, disco nights at local clubs etc.

Eastern Orthodox churches exist in every large U.S. city. Everyone is welcome to come in for a Sunday service. It may look old school and weird if you are protestant, Catholics should not be surprised too much.

Pretty much every large U.S. city have a large or decent size Russian speaking population. Serbians in Chicago - many of them, Greeks as well. I can go on and on. Where have you guys lived all your life?
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

have2fly wrote:This is one of the most ignorant 'merican posts I've seen on this forum! At first I thought it was a joke. But wow!

Where do I start?

Entire North Chicago suburban area is filled with Polish and Ukrainian immigrants. Just check out Fresh Farms food market on the corner of Dundee road - Milwaukee ave. About 80% of customers are Russian-speaking, about 50% of employees as well. There are lots of Polish and Russian food stores, I know like 15 myself!
There are Russian restaurants and Russian night club events, even at fancy downtown clubs in Chicago.

I was in Los Angeles a few times. Huge Armenian population over there. Whoever mentioned Hollywood is correct - many Russian speakers there. Armenians as well by the way.

New York is unlimited - estimated about 1 million Russian speakers live in NYC, much of Brooklyn area, some parts of New Jersey as well.

Miami - oh-oh! Check out Tatiana restaurant and Hollywood - Sunny Isles area. Huge Russian - speaking population there. Again, Russian community has gatherings, events, disco nights at local clubs etc.

Eastern Orthodox churches exist in every large U.S. city. Everyone is welcome to come in for a Sunday service. It may look old school and weird if you are protestant, Catholics should not be surprised too much.

Pretty much every large U.S. city have a large or decent size Russian speaking population. Serbians in Chicago - many of them, Greeks as well. I can go on and on. Where have you guys lived all your life?

It's not just Polish and Ukrainians in Chicago there's also a lot of Lithuanians there too. Even though Lithuanians and polish hate each other they always live side by side and it's the same case here in Lithuania and in Poland.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Are There No E.-Euro Women in US (unlike Canada)

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

***JP*** wrote:
Someone wrote:Here in the US we don't have a lot of Eastern European women. I'm not necessarily talking about Russians, I'm referring to Polish, Romanian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian etc. women.

In contrast Canada has lots of these ethnic Eastern-Euros. Huge numbers of Polish, Romanian girls.

Why don't we have any in the US? Also, in the early 00s we used to get some au pairs from Eastern Europe. That completely stopped happening in recent years.

Speaking personally, I'm not a big fan of Anglo Blondes, I prefer a more ethnic look with darker hair, and it's really frustrating that we don't have any of these E-Euro girls in the numbers that Canada does, for some reason.

Actually in Chicago there's a very large Lithuanian and Polish population. In New York city you do find a lot of Russians in Brighton beach.
...and Chicago has the biggest Ukrainian population in the U.S. of Gay.
figtarr
Freshman Poster

Post by figtarr »

ive got just the thing...

top 100 cities with people born in russia:

http://www.city-data.com/top2/h64.html

top 100 cities with people born in eastern europe

http://www.city-data.com/top2/h58.html
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Someone wrote:Here in the US we don't have a lot of Eastern European women. I'm not necessarily talking about Russians, I'm referring to Polish, Romanian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian etc. women.

In contrast Canada has lots of these ethnic Eastern-Euros. Huge numbers of Polish, Romanian girls.

Why don't we have any in the US? Also, in the early 00s we used to get some au pairs from Eastern Europe. That completely stopped happening in recent years.

Speaking personally, I'm not a big fan of Anglo Blondes, I prefer a more ethnic look with darker hair, and it's really frustrating that we don't have any of these E-Euro girls in the numbers that Canada does, for some reason.
The US of Gay does not want White immigrants. It is on purpose fuckers (not an accident).

So Happy Holidays and enjoy your genocide white people.
http://whitegenocideproject.com/congres ... d-latinos/

And for all you Jew-minded, Liberal, Feminist people who are so smart. The Islamic immigrants will first kill the Jews, then the Liberals and Stone to death the Feminist women.

Enjoy your genocide fuckers :)