Would Your Life Be Better?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Would Your Life Be Better?

Post by Tsar »

Do you think your life would be better if you had been born in a different country, like the country (or one of the countries) you want a girl from?

Has America given you a socioeconomic advantage for being born in America? If so, do you think that was it worth it in exchange for having little or no social life and romantic prospects?

If you are a younger man, like a Millennial, like me, would you have rather been born in a third world country?

People say America is the greatest for opportunity and business, but that's mainly true for the 1% and people with generational money. Regulations, taxation, barriers to entry, licenses, and necessary legal fees/lawyers for startups (anything more than a sole-proprietorship requires a lawyer), and expensive trademark fees for people that need them for businesses.

Do you think being an average Millennial guy in that country would would be preferable to being the "average Millennial guy" in America considering the circumstances?

How does the difference in purchasing power parity and exchange rates help for the average Millennial guy? Wouldn't it take a lot more than the average amount of money for the Millennial guy to gain any economic advantage in terms of desirability?

Does American status benefit Americans anymore abroad or is that just a symbol and a standout for women looking for a green-card? The number of impoverished and the number of serfs have skyrocketed in America (and other Anglo nations) since the 2008 Financial Crisis. In real terms, many other countries in the world in South America, Central and East Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East on a while have seen the standards of the average person improve. But many Millennial guys in the Western nations in North America, Australia, New Zealand, and much of Europe aren't better off but the difference is the guys in Europe have better social and romantic lives despite their high generational unemployment or underemployment.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Re: Would Your Life Be Better?

Post by abcdavid01 »

Are we millennials? I always considered the generation after us millennials. The kids still in high school who didn't grow up on Pocket Monsters and Dragonball. The ones who liked that tripe High School Musical. Beliebers. If we're the millennials, what are they?

I'd trade growing up wealthy for growing up happy in a heartbeat. But there's no use dwelling on it too much, except as inspiration for change.

Developing countries are often good markets because the barriers to entry are generally lower. That's true for work and for women
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

abcdavid01 wrote:Are we millennials? I always considered the generation after us millennials. The kids still in high school who didn't grow up on Pocket Monsters and Dragonball. The ones who liked that tripe High School Musical. Beliebers. If we're the millennials, what are they?

I'd trade growing up wealthy for growing up happy in a heartbeat. But there's no use dwelling on it too much, except as inspiration for change.

Developing countries are often good markets because the barriers to entry are generally lower. That's true for work and for women
Yes, we are Millennials.

A Millennial is someone born (also known as the Millennial Generation or Generation Y, abbreviated to Gen Y) are the demographic cohort between Generation X and Generation Z. Wikipedia and other researchers say there are no precise dates for when the generation starts and ends except that demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and use the mid 1990s to the early 2000s as final birth years for the Millennial Generation).

Interesting read about the economic prospects for Millennials. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennia ... _prospects

Generation Z comes after Millennials. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generatio ... e_defining

There's some debate and variance between organizations and researchers which leads to some overlap between the two generations depending on which ones you read.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I wish I had been born in Russia.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Tsar wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Are we millennials? I always considered the generation after us millennials. The kids still in high school who didn't grow up on Pocket Monsters and Dragonball. The ones who liked that tripe High School Musical. Beliebers. If we're the millennials, what are they?

Yes, we are Millennials.

A Millennial is someone born (also known as the Millennial Generation or Generation Y, abbreviated to Gen Y) are the demographic cohort between Generation X and Generation Z. Wikipedia and other researchers say there are no precise dates for when the generation starts and ends except that demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and use the mid 1990s to the early 2000s as final birth years for the Millennial Generation).

Interesting read about the economic prospects for Millennials. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennia ... _prospects

Generation Z comes after Millennials. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generatio ... e_defining

There's some debate and variance between organizations and researchers which leads to some overlap between the two generations depending on which ones you read.
Oh, okay. I used the term generation y because I knew it came after x. But I guess I thought Z were the millennials. It gets a little confusing having two names for one generation. But I wonder what will come after z?
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I feel like my generation (early 90s kids) was the last generation to have a normal childhood. We were the last kids to grow up playing outside and we were the last kids to grow up without widespread internet or mobile phones. Since the mid 2000s, sh*t has gotten crazy.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

GoingAwol wrote:I wish I had been born in Russia.
I sometimes wish the same thing because I think I would have many friends, a few hot girlfriends, not be a virgin at my age, experienced a first kiss, and be more likely to be able to get a job. Besides, the West is declining with opportunity declining every year. It's also close to Belarus, Ukraine, and other Eastern European nations. People across Eurasia can travel easier because of all the railways and everything more closely connected. There is no price-gauging corporatocracy and very little GMOs in the food supply, and those that are are labeled as GMOs. No homosexuality or inter-racial mixing being pushed by their media. There's a sense of nationalism and an actual culture and national cultural identity. They actually have things to do and many ways to meet people.

I won't describe America since I'm too tired. I'll describe America tomorrow in a follow-up post.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I am of Spanish heritage and if I had been brought up in Spain or South America where I looked 'local', my life would be different but it wouldn't be as exciting as it now. The reasons I am abroad is because of what happened during my formative years knowing that my home country will never be a place where I will feel at 'home' I grew up being told it wasn't my home and to go back to 'where I come from' though I was born in the same country as the little cunts doing the talking.

So, if I had been brought up in Spain, I would have had a non descript life, met a nice local woman, got married, had kids and be bored to shite now with a mortgage - if I was lucky that is - I might not even have a job with 'El Crisis' it has affected loads of Spaniards but I am pretty sure my life regards girlfriends, army service, friends etc would have been normal stuff, I would have left school gone and done my national service in the Spanish army, married my teenage sweetheart had kids and gone to university or work - there is nothing to suggest that wouldn't have been the case, even now as a middle aged man - I get interest off the Spanish senoritas.

What the UK has given me is the English language and a first class education - and now I lead a very interesting life that I enjoy though women are not and never would be at the forefront of it, I wanted to leave the UK ever since I was a kid and would read about other countries abroad - sunny days and colourful people as it was raining outside in grey, damp England - I f***ing hated being there and couldn't wait to leave.