The Chinese President Xi Jinping is a Reptilian Alien..WOW

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

The Chinese President Xi Jinping is a Reptilian Alien..WOW

Post by starchild5 »

Dude...This guy...Only Moretorque and Winston would be able to appreciate and understand this post.

I only knew and looked at him while he met Duterte last week and I had an uneasy feeling in my heart which signals his emotions are not human. He is freaking Reptilian Human Hybrid like Jack Ma...Lots of DNA of Aliens in him...I think China is becoming the new Alien base...I kept this to myself untill i read this...

After Few days..I got more confirmation...This guy is suppose to be now even more greater than Mao Jedong :shock: :shock:

After party meet, Xi Jinping set to become more powerful than Mao Zedong?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 012052.cms

China needs another Mao Zedong, Xi Jinping fits the bill: Official media

http://indianexpress.com/article/world/ ... a-3098844/

He is being touted as more powerful than Mao who was the founder of communism and modern China :shock: ..WTF...WTF ...WTF

Look at him

I know I know the Chinese Slant eye jokes...We are way past that...His whole facial structure is so different ....I'm scared to even look at him...His vibe reeks of total Non Human....

Winston wrote in one of his posts that, even though I have not met him, how I know him that well on his body shape issues...I don't need to meet people..I can catch the vibe of people from far away just by looking at pictures.

Not trying to be egoist, boastful...

This guy will be around for a long long time till the Gold is taken out of Philippines...He is one of them like Jack Ma... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Don't look at him too much...These guys have the ability to suck your life force away...My heart is still pounding ...Aliens are not coming...THEY ARE FREAKING HERE...

Man...Reptilians are so powerful...I think I will dissolve if they ever come close to me...If the picture has so much effect...I don't think my body can take their presence..My entire life force will be sucked...

-------------------

Yeah yeah....We are way past what you smoking bro, you forgot your meds, lunatic calls on these topic...How is your life coming along with your "traditional thoughts" ...We knew most of the world leaders were Reptilian but this guy ..WTF...Like Mortorque commented on Jack Ma...it looks like they do not even care...Putting More DNA of Reptiles into humans.... This guy is a total snake.....I mean whats next... :shock: :shock:
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: The Chinese President Xi Jinping is a Reptilian Alien..W

Post by Eric »

He's just another extremely, very wise sociopath that tows the line for global government. Just like Obama he thinks he runs isht until his overlords slap him around. They throw him a bone making him.think China is the next big thing. Just like America, China is being used and they are not powerful. Only the elites over them rule anything.

It doesn't mean anything to me at all. Chinese are fools for this.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

So China is the new center of the world in terms of economy, culture, etc, and this is due to how the aliens have moved their operations from the USA to China.

Is China the best place then to be doing business? There must be tons of jobs and opportunity out there in China for expats. Actually I regularly see tons of English teaching jobs in China so if you are a white guy who wants to move to Asia, better to move to China. Get a teaching job and in your free time figure out how to set up an online business or online source of income.

What's the scene like in China for prostitution? Is it completely illegal or is it open and tolerated?
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

OH HELL YEAH DADDY! I googled "Prostitution in China" and it's very common and openly practiced. I read that if you are staying in small hotels, the managers will offer girls to you. f***ing awesome.

China's got everything then! Cheap prostitution, cheap living, a relaxed Asian lifestyle, tons of hot Asian girls.

China is THE place to be right now. Let's all expat there.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:OH HELL YEAH DADDY! I googled "Prostitution in China" and it's very common and openly practiced. I read that if you are staying in small hotels, the managers will offer girls to you. f***ing awesome.

China's got everything then! Cheap prostitution, cheap living, a relaxed Asian lifestyle, tons of hot Asian girls.

China is THE place to be right now. Let's all expat there.
China is a good place compared to America right now..Salary is on par with America if you have got good skills as tax is lower.