What are your 6 most favorite countries for women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What are your 6 most favorite countries for women?

Post by Cornfed »

Falcon wrote:I have never had a girlfriend who could hold a conversation in English. Hence minimal Anglosphere influences. I didn't even pick them on purposes though. They just happened.

I have had to speak the following languages on a daily basis with my GF's:
- Spanish
- Chinese
- Indonesian
- Thai

All of which I am quite conversationally fluent in.
OK, that explains my GF problems. All I need to do is learn four languages and they will be solved. I've done various other things in my life which one might think would help, but not that, so my own fault. I'll get to work and by the time I am in my 60s I might perhaps get to 2nd base.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
Falcon wrote:I have never had a girlfriend who could hold a conversation in English. Hence minimal Anglosphere influences. I didn't even pick them on purposes though. They just happened.

I have had to speak the following languages on a daily basis with my GF's:
- Spanish
- Chinese
- Indonesian
- Thai

All of which I am quite conversationally fluent in.
OK, that explains my GF problems. All I need to do is learn four languages and they will be solved. I've done various other things in my life which one might think would help, but not that, so my own fault. I'll get to work and by the time I am in my 60s I might perhaps get to 2nd base.
Put your violin away you moaning minnie... :lol:

All right, I'll bite, what have you done in your life that might help in you getting a woman who doesn't speak your mother tongue?

You have to learn the language, however long it takes, I am in China, I am learning the language, a do a bit every day and speak a bit every day. It all adds up - it seems a lot of you want this non-feminized, non-femi-nazi, non-anglosphere non-entitled bitch but want her to speak English :lol: No wonder people think you are a joke.

There are millions of feminine, culturally non-western aligned women who have no interest to move abroad BUT they don't speak English and the reason is that they have no interest in learning it to move abroad, though some of them will like the look of you, so you have to learn their language if you want to date them.

If you had a Bulgarian friend who want to date English speaking women in America and couldn't speak English - what would you advise him?

As for Indonesian, my dad learned Malay when he was over there with the British Army, he said it was pretty easy to learn and to use, easier than he thought - it didn't take him too long to get a functional ability. Nothing like learning Chinese or even French. :D
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What are your 6 most favorite countries?

Post by Adama »

gsjackson wrote:
Adama wrote:
gsjackson wrote:I assume Russia is the best, but of those I've been to:

(1) Ukraine. I'm in Kiev now. Attractive white women are thick on the ground -- unbelievably so. The city center of Kiev is also surprisingly and strikingly beautiful. Visually the whole scene is idyllic. But -- and it's a big but -- it's EXTREMELY hard to get by in English here. Not so with the following five countries.

(2) Romania
(3) Serbia
(4) Czech Republic
(5) Portugal/france
(6) Croatia

For good looking females I'd skip Ecuador, Georgia and Thailand.

What do you like about them? I think I remember you writing about some really bad experiences in Romania.

Personally I don't think the country matters so much. Just that some countries seem to have more available women, probably due to population density in the cities, and they are a lot more feminine in demeanor, with softer voices and more giggling.
The problem in Romania was that on the last day I was there I tried to start a conversation with two different women and neither would respond at all. Wouldn't answer, wouldn't look at me. Other than that, the women were quite easy to deal with, and lots of stunners. These two were a bit on the trashy looking side. If I had the class consciousness of a publicduende, I might have surmised that they were a bit lower on the education/socioeconomic status totem pole.

I don't know that country makes that much difference, once you get outside the obesity epidemic zone. My rankings are based solely on the number of women who appealed to my eye, and I don't know how relevant that criterion might be to anyone else. I will say about Ukraine, though, that the women seem to have more of a fresh-faced, wholesome look than in other countries I've been to, if that floats your boat. But again, English, when you can find it at all here, is spoken at such a low level that I don't know how you would ever get into a meaningful conversation with a Ukrainian woman. The opposite would be Serbia, where not only do the young women speak English, but all of their personality -- humor, etc. -- comes through in that language, at least in my experience.
So it is that you find the Romanian women to be beautiful?

The reason why I can't narrow things down is because I think practically all nationalities have beauty. So I could not really choose. With one exception: Germany. But there are beautiful women all throughout the world.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't think I could rank six countries. I'd have to put Indonesia on my list since my wife is from there. My wife's people-group emphasize teaching a girl to do housework, take care of the kitchen, etc. The women in her family seem to be hard-working in the kitchen. That's a plus.

As far as looks go, there are lots of women in Indonesia who are good-looking. Honestly, though, out of 100 women in their early 20's who are thin, in Indonesia, China, the US, or some Indonesian country, there were probably be fewer Indonesians I'd think were pretty than in the US. I find the one I married to be very attractive, and she's the one that matters for me.

Are looks the only criteria? If Russia is on the list, is that a really good culture for training a girl up to be a good bride? A woman can be well-prepared to be a wife in any country, raised with good values, etc. But some cultures work against being a good wife, teaching women bad things, preparing them to be a bad wife. You have to find a woma who doesn't subscribe to the dominant culture in these countries or whose individual peculiarities cancel out the bad cultural influences.

So when you consider Russia, which has a high divorce rate and used to be Communist, should it be high on the list?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: What are your 6 most favorite countries?

Post by Jonny Law »

Eric wrote:Turkey, Greece, Egypt, Dubai, Austria, probably Australia (in that order) but I haven't been there. I'd also like to see South Africa...

I'd really like to see the bush, and get out on the plains with a down to earth, culture.

"Turkey,Greece, Egypt, Dubai, Austria, probably Australia (in that order) but I haven't been there."
NICE JOKE!
Worst places for women. Except Greece since the economic collapse.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

My list isn't absolute, and it's not in any ranking order.

1) Brazil. Lovely women; vibrant, colourful atmosphere. How does a country have that many good looking people? The men too, and I don't even play for that team! Definitely a country with potential. Hopefully, more of the xingu women leave the bush and take up life in the city as I find them to be very attractive.

2) The Philippines. With so many islands, I imagine the sense of adventure is alive and well in this neck of the woods.

3) Germany. I've always been interested in German culture, and would like to learn German someday. I don't drink alcohol though, so perhaps I'll avoid Oktoberfest.

4) Italy. Food, women, the language (and their accents when speaking English). Not the trashy Italian-American rip-offs. But the true-blue, from-Italy Italians. I think I'll go there next.

5) Japan. I know it isn't perfect (nothing is), but there are positive aspects to this nation. Such as their food. I'd probably get kicked out for over-eating and causing a food shortage. Can you blame me? They have sushi, beef bowls, ramen and rice cakes. Of course I'm going to go Pac-Man on them.

6) Tibet. Despite the occupation, it seems like a very spiritual place, and I'm sure I could learn a lot from its citizenry.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf