Easiest Countries to Get Laid in

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Easiest Countries to Get Laid in

Post by Rock »

Cenk is an immigrant from Turkey and his friends from back home think its super easy to get sex in USA.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheYoungTur ... 0lKHHfSj8c
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

He's got a painful lesson ahead of him......
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

RedDog wrote:He's got a painful lesson ahead of him......
No, he knows the score. He's been in States since teenage years and now he recently married a Chinese girl. If you watch the clip, you'll see hes talking about (near the end) how the perception of his friends still in Turkey is so off compared to the reality. For example, they think girls lift their skirts up to you in US airports.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Rock wrote:For example, they think girls lift their skirts up to you in US airports.
I have never seen this sort of behavior in any USA movie.

This image foreigners have of the USA is self-created self-delusion.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

globetrotter wrote:
Rock wrote:For example, they think girls lift their skirts up to you in US airports.
I have never seen this sort of behavior in any USA movie.

This image foreigners have of the USA is self-created self-delusion.
Really though! :(
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
YoucancallmeAl
Freshman Poster

Post by YoucancallmeAl »

When I was at a party in N. Ireland a few years ago striking out with all the Irish chicks there, most of whom hated Americans on principle, one of the Irish guys there told me that when he was in the US the year before he had sex with plenty of American girls and said it was very easy. He says they loved his accent. (I wanted to punch him.) He was decent looking but not exactly a Brad Pitt. So yeah, I would tend to believe that foreign men would have better luck with American girls than us locals would, just for the novelty factor if nothing else. So I guess if you have to stay in the US and you still want to get laid, practice faking a foreign accent. :wink:
YoucancallmeAl
Freshman Poster

Post by YoucancallmeAl »

So what is the easiest country to have sex in???
(not counting prostitutes)
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

YoucancallmeAl wrote:So what is the easiest country to have sex in???
(not counting prostitutes)
That's a relative question. It depends on you - what you look like, your race, your style, personality, etc.

For me, a white western male, I've had the easiest time finding free sex opportunities in the following countries:

Taiwan, China, Brazil, Colombia, Thailand, and Kenya with the following caveats:

Taiwan required some time investment - dating and phone - but I generally didn't go for the sluts as they tend to be less attractive

China was hit or miss and depended a lot on area and how aggressive I was at approaching strangers or working QQ and the dating sites. But when things happened, it was usually within 1 or 2 dates.

In Brazil (Rio), it happened quickly when the girl felt chemistry for me. Fortunately, some girls are attracted to whites so opportunities are there. You just have to be willing to approach strangers. Portuguese helps a lot.

In Colombia, it was easy to get lots of dates, hand holding, or even kissing. But like Taiwan, I found it usually took some time and work before the girl wanted sex and it didn't always happen.

Thailand has always been hit or miss. But when it happens, it happens fast (first date or second date maximum). If you go out on a late night date and the girl doesn't get tired or need to get home, that's the signal that you can take her back to the crib. Even some girls with curfews, if they are open to your flirting, will go back with you during day or early evening. It helps a lot to be staying in a condo instead of a hotel.

Kenya is probably the easiest place to be totally direct. After hour or so into first meeting, if things are going well, you can tell her straight-up that you would like to bring her back to your place. Sex doesn't seem like a big deal to a lot people there. Now as a white person, if you really don't want to pay even a token amount, stick with career women in Nairobi working in relatively prestigious companies or institutions, those that pick-up you up in their own cars, etc. Also, you also can find some free ST action on Adult Friend Finder or Afro Introductions. If you are willing to compensate the girl a bit, the available pool expands enormously. Of course, some foreign guys hold out a fake carrot by pretending to be interested in marriage to get lots of free action, not recommended.

The areas where I found it most difficult to find free sex are:

North America, Western Europe including Scandinavia, HK, Singapore (only had short visits though), Vietnam, Cambodia, and Dubai/Abu Dhabi.

Other countries I have visited fall in between.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

YoucancallmeAl wrote:When I was at a party in N. Ireland a few years ago striking out with all the Irish chicks there, most of whom hated Americans on principle, one of the Irish guys there told me that when he was in the US the year before he had sex with plenty of American girls and said it was very easy. He says they loved his accent. (I wanted to punch him.) He was decent looking but not exactly a Brad Pitt. So yeah, I would tend to believe that foreign men would have better luck with American girls than us locals would, just for the novelty factor if nothing else. So I guess if you have to stay in the US and you still want to get laid, practice faking a foreign accent. :wink:
The men who seem to have a pretty good time in America are Brits, Aussies, Irish, Scotts, New Zealanders, South Africans, etc.. Basically the anglo countries with a real "foreign" reputation and accent.

Continental european men are considered a bit too effeminate for most American girls unless the girls are tourists in Europe in which case they spread their legs at any Pierre that comes by that can fulfill the stereotypical persona.

It's funny you wanted to punch the guy. I would have probably have laughed if he said it because he was trying to get under your skin but the thing is I pretty much have absolutely zero affinity for most "American women" from even a nationality or cultural standpoint anyways. This may be an extreme but I consider the concept of "American women" to be an entirely different nationality and culture within itself.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I think he wanted to punch him out of frustration which I understand. In Continental Europe, I fully agree many men seem Metrosexual or effeminate which turns many European Women off. This is a reason why so many American singles sites are populated with European Women. But there's the other side which is the often drunken, brutish behavior easily found in Britain or German pubs with the football game on. This also turns off European Women...

As I keep saying, if you lower you standards far enough, you don't have to leave America. But if you wanna have sex with thinner woman, maybe not that great looking, then that's possible in any country outside of America. As I said I'm usually not blown away by many "freebies" men present (video or still photo evidence) and the last really good looking woman I'd been with sexually was a Hungarian girl, not an American... In fact the last really good looking freebie American was back in would you believe 1995?

The Ukrainian woman was technically a freebie though I had to pay to go see her from Frankfurt to Kiev. She was very average, so much so that I deleted the pictures I had taken of her. From the neck down, she is better built than most Slavic women who tend to be very thin but no butt and no chest to speak of. She had small C boobs and a decent butt for a Slavic White Girl, it was likely because she had a child, so it gave her some curves/shape.

I know I can do better, which is why she was a catch and release... I was just unorganized and only gave myself 3 days.

For African-Americans, I'd say based on information and life experiences, the easiest place to get laid is Germany. But its location, location, location. That's not to say you won't find girls in Berlin or Frankfurt or someplace else. But the closer you are to US Military installations and the nightclubs Servicemen frequent the better your chances. You will be presenting yourself as the alternative to the Servicemen who often have bad reputations for being unfaithful and its WELL DESERVED. You don't know how many tails of woe I have heard from German Women who have either had children with or married American Black Servicemen. Which is kind of funny, German women interested in Black Men can't find any faithful Black Men locally that aren't in the Military. Yet African-Americans complain about Black Women and American Women in general. I always thought if I could get these two groups together, I could make some money..lol
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

djfourmoney wrote:I think he wanted to punch him out of frustration which I understand. In Continental Europe, I fully agree many men seem Metrosexual or effeminate which turns many European Women off. This is a reason why so many American singles sites are populated with European Women. But there's the other side which is the often drunken, brutish behavior easily found in Britain or German pubs with the football game on. This also turns off European Women...

As I keep saying, if you lower you standards far enough, you don't have to leave America. But if you wanna have sex with thinner woman, maybe not that great looking, then that's possible in any country outside of America. As I said I'm usually not blown away by many "freebies" men present (video or still photo evidence) and the last really good looking woman I'd been with sexually was a Hungarian girl, not an American... In fact the last really good looking freebie American was back in would you believe 1995?

The Ukrainian woman was technically a freebie though I had to pay to go see her from Frankfurt to Kiev. She was very average, so much so that I deleted the pictures I had taken of her. From the neck down, she is better built than most Slavic women who tend to be very thin but no butt and no chest to speak of. She had small C boobs and a decent butt for a Slavic White Girl, it was likely because she had a child, so it gave her some curves/shape.

I know I can do better, which is why she was a catch and release... I was just unorganized and only gave myself 3 days.

For African-Americans, I'd say based on information and life experiences, the easiest place to get laid is Germany. But its location, location, location. That's not to say you won't find girls in Berlin or Frankfurt or someplace else. But the closer you are to US Military installations and the nightclubs Servicemen frequent the better your chances. You will be presenting yourself as the alternative to the Servicemen who often have bad reputations for being unfaithful and its WELL DESERVED. You don't know how many tails of woe I have heard from German Women who have either had children with or married American Black Servicemen. Which is kind of funny, German women interested in Black Men can't find any faithful Black Men locally that aren't in the Military. Yet African-Americans complain about Black Women and American Women in general. I always thought if I could get these two groups together, I could make some money..lol
Well there's a fair number of white German women on Afro Introductions and I believe the site is used a lot by African American men too so someone may have beat you to the punch.

Kinda curious about your taste. I have seen some curvy women with long legs in Russia. And the way to find them online is to use a great search engine (like AFAs) and put in a decent minimum height (perhaps 5'7" and above) and a slightly heavier than average minimum weight for that height. Then by going through the pictures that come-up, you can separate the sexy curvy ones from the fat ones or ones who hide their shape with conservative clothing.

Personally, I've seen white and black guys pull very attractive and sexy freebies in Brazil. Some of these turned into long term relationships too. Happy to show you some photos sometime to see if our tastes are in agreement.
YoucancallmeAl
Freshman Poster

Post by YoucancallmeAl »

Thanks, Rock, for the useful country-by-country breakdown.
Have you tried the Philippines? It looks like the first country I'll be going to, due to all the filipina interest I'm getting online. Is it a similar scenario to Thailand?

"Kenya is probably the easiest place to be totally direct. After hour or so into first meeting, if things are going well, you can tell her straight-up that you would like to bring her back to your place. Sex doesn't seem like a big deal to a lot people there. Now as a white person, if you really don't want to pay even a token amount, stick with career women in Nairobi working in relatively prestigious companies or institutions, those that pick-up you up in their own cars, etc. Also, you also can find some free ST action on Adult Friend Finder or Afro Introductions."

Hmm, I've never heard about Kenya in this regard. Why do you think it's so easy for a white guy there? But I have heard that STD and AIDS rates are through the roof in sub-Sarahan Africa. That would worry me. And how good do the women look there? Most of the African women I'm seeing on IntCupid are 3's or 4's at best.
btw, what's ST mean?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Rock wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I think he wanted to punch him out of frustration which I understand. In Continental Europe, I fully agree many men seem Metrosexual or effeminate which turns many European Women off. This is a reason why so many American singles sites are populated with European Women. But there's the other side which is the often drunken, brutish behavior easily found in Britain or German pubs with the football game on. This also turns off European Women...

Well there's a fair number of white German women on Afro Introductions and I believe the site is used a lot by African American men too so someone may have beat you to the punch.

Kinda curious about your taste. I have seen some curvy women with long legs in Russia. And the way to find them online is to use a great search engine (like AFAs) and put in a decent minimum height (perhaps 5'7" and above) and a slightly heavier than average minimum weight for that height. Then by going through the pictures that come-up, you can separate the sexy curvy ones from the fat ones or ones who hide their shape with conservative clothing.

Personally, I've seen white and black guys pull very attractive and sexy freebies in Brazil. Some of these turned into long term relationships too. Happy to show you some photos sometime to see if our tastes are in agreement.
Oh my taste isn't strange. There are curvy Slavic women on AFA and a few other web sites. Not hard to find, just when I met homegirl she was on Lucky Lovers and she contacted me. I didn't really make much of an effort to try and connect with others, I was already dead set on this Norwegian woman.

I know there IR sites populated with German women, even on Black Planet. By far the after Americans and Brits, German women make up the most profiles on most of these sites, by a wide margin and many of them are the same women, so they are looking HARD for a man.

What I mean by a money making venture is the same problem companies like AFA face, getting men off the couch and onto airplanes. On another web forum, I am in a constant battle with past their due date White American Women and some Black Men who are ass-kissing Manginas who like to call me desperate for going to Europe to find a woman to marry. Saying the last 15 years of failure is product of being a looser and that if some BBW wants me I should take that and be happy with it.

So for some people there's no hope.

I like all types of women, when I say I'm not impressed with what some people are ending up with, that's just my personal view, what they see as beauty is most important to them, not me. Seems Black Men in South America end up with dark skinned women even Afro-Colombians, Afro-Brazilians. Of course this could be the types of women they are comfortable with, physically.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

YoucancallmeAl wrote:Thanks, Rock, for the useful country-by-country breakdown.
Have you tried the Philippines? It looks like the first country I'll be going to, due to all the filipina interest I'm getting online. Is it a similar scenario to Thailand?

"Kenya is probably the easiest place to be totally direct. After hour or so into first meeting, if things are going well, you can tell her straight-up that you would like to bring her back to your place. Sex doesn't seem like a big deal to a lot people there. Now as a white person, if you really don't want to pay even a token amount, stick with career women in Nairobi working in relatively prestigious companies or institutions, those that pick-up you up in their own cars, etc. Also, you also can find some free ST action on Adult Friend Finder or Afro Introductions."

Hmm, I've never heard about Kenya in this regard. Why do you think it's so easy for a white guy there? But I have heard that STD and AIDS rates are through the roof in sub-Sarahan Africa. That would worry me. And how good do the women look there? Most of the African women I'm seeing on IntCupid are 3's or 4's at best.
btw, what's ST mean?
ST = Short Time

Usually finding a girl to be your short term GF for a night, a day, a weekend or the duration of your trip.