EU President Ursula von der Leyen is exactly like Ursula from Disney's The Little Mermaid!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

EU President Ursula von der Leyen is exactly like Ursula from Disney's The Little Mermaid!!!

Post by Tsar »

Euro Bitch Ursula Reminds me of Sea Witch Ursula from Disney's "The Little Mermaid" animated film.

Euro Bitch Ursula is nothing more than a Governor General of Europe ruling on behalf of the United Satanic States of America!

See the resemblance between Ursula in Disney's the Little Mermaid and the EU's President, Ursula von der Leyen?

I don't think that can be a coincidence! This is most likely symbolism. I am the first one to notice this because I kept thinking there was some sort of resemblance. Even her name is extremely uncommon!

@Winston @gsjackson @Cornfed @Outcast9428 @MrMan

What do you think? Is this just a coincidence or is this part of the conspiracy and European Union President Ursula von der Leyen was meant to look like Ursula from Disney's The Little Mermaid? How can no one actually catch things like this? This is completely in plain sight so no one should be able to miss this!

Her name, her smile, her eye color, her hairstyle, and even her actions! This can't be a coincidence! Statistically, the odds of that happening are close to zero! This must be by design!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑