Chicks with Ridiculously Puffy Top Lips

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Chicks with Ridiculously Puffy Top Lips

Post by MrMan »

Every once in a while, I'll see a woman in film, on TV, or online who has a ridiculously large, unnatural top lip. This looks strange, especially on a white woman. If it looks like a lip someone could naturally have that matches her fact, that's okay. If a girl is pretty and has this, it just looks unnatural, and I wonder how much of the pretty was actually the skill of the surgeon. But the surgeon either wasn't skillful enough or wasn't persuasive enough to prevent that strange-looking, unnatural top lip that is a tell-tell sign that it is not her real lip.

Then when they age, they get this wrinkle right above the lip, and a fat lip on the end of this wrinkled prune skin.

I saw one of those lips on one of the pictures on the ads or on the top of the forum a while ago.

What I don't get is why women do this? Do they think unnatural facial features attract men? Do any of you men go for the fake-looking plastic surgery/injection fat lip? Was it not what they wanted? Do they want to look fake? Do they think fat lips are pretty, even if they don't look real?