What are the odds of secret agencies spying on Roosh?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

What are the odds of secret agencies spying on Roosh?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,

I was curious about this topic. It seems Roosh was starting a sort of "revolutionary movement" or at least a "new social movement" for men. I wonder if intelligence agencies kept tabs on him.

Roosh only talked about this topic once when he got in trouble in Iceland and then when he returned to America he asked, "Hey are we cool?" and the American officers told him. "You're good man, we don't kept tabs on you." Honestly, I do believe him since I think that those guys have bigger fish to fry. I listed to some nationals podcast who actually laughed and said, "Why would they go after Pick Up Artists?"

While I feel the American side is chill, I wouldn't say the same thing about the British side and potentially European side. It seems "Free speech" has a different meaning across the pond. Roosh did get banned from traveling to the UK and it seems Iceland and Sweden were more hostile towards him and his ideas.

The Uk goverment launched, "The Great Hunt" where they started banning Pick Up Artists from many platforms like youtube..etc. Addy, Tom and others were taken out.

What do you guys think?
Last edited by ArchibaultNew on May 1st, 2022, 1:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What are the odds of secret agencies spying on Roosh?

Post by Cornfed »

Evil Western regimes do gangstalk people who speak out against them, but I don't see why they should care about a grifter like Doosh.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What are the odds of secret agencies spying on Roosh?

Post by MrMan »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
April 26th, 2022, 6:24 am
Hey guy,

I was curious about this topic. It seems Roosh was starting a sort of "revolutionary movement" or at least a "new social movement" for men. I wonder if intelligence agencies kept tabs on him.

Roosh only talked about this topic once when he got in trouble in Iceland and then when he returned to America he asked, "Hey are we cool?" and the American officers told him. "You're good man, we don't kept tabs on you." Honestly, I do believe him since I think that those guys have bigger fish to fried. I listed to some nationals podcast who actually laughed and said, "Why would they go after Pick Up Artists?"

While I feel the American side is chill, I wouldn't say the same thing about the British side and potentially European side. It seems "Free speech" has a different meaning across the pond. Roosh did get banned from traveling to the UK and it seems Iceland and Sweden were more hostile towards him and his ideas.

The Uk goverment launched, "The Great Hunt" where they started banning Pick Up Artists from many platforms like youtube..etc. Addy, Tom and others were taken out.

What do you guys think?
Being against free speech and not allowing a controversial figure into the country aren't the same things. Cat Stevens changed his name to Islam Stevens, and I read a headline that says that the US government bans Islam, about not letting Islam Stevens to enter the country.

Roosh confessed that he was sinful and became religious. If he's still walking that path, he's not a threat. But I think it is reasonable for the government to keep some tabs on some of the more radical manosphere types, with the problem of misogenistic MGTOW rhetoric stirring up certain 'incels' into shooting people up.