HouseMD

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

HouseMD

Post by Tsar »

@HouseMD

@Pixel--Dude

Last edited by Tsar on June 22nd, 2022, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: HouseMD

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I doubt you would. And over a comment on a thread? Or is there a long standing feud here?

What do you think to that @HouseMD?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 22nd, 2022, 2:42 pm
I doubt you would. And over a comment on a thread? Or is there a long standing feud here?

There's a Feud!

I do want HouseMD dead.

He should also learn the proper use of the word Cuck! He married a college slut who is worthless and he got an STD from another slut! Hahaha :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Tsar wrote:
June 22nd, 2022, 2:44 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:

There's a Feud!

I do want HouseMD dead.

He should also learn the proper use of the word Cuck! He married a college slut who is worthless and he got an STD from another slut! Hahaha :lol:
How did this start? Would you say HouseMD is your worst enemy on the forum? Why would someone on a forum upset you to the point where you'd want to kill them?

Are you someone who is really sensitive and easily upset? Or is it a sense of self entitlement which fuels your vengeful rage when people don't show you the respect you feel you deserve?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 22nd, 2022, 2:50 pm
Tsar wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

There's a Feud!

I do want HouseMD dead.

How did this start? Would you say HouseMD is your worst enemy on the forum? Why would someone on a forum upset you to the point where you'd want to kill them?

Are you someone who is really sensitive and easily upset? Or is it a sense of self entitlement which fuels your vengeful rage when people don't show you the respect you feel you deserve?
Both!

He always insulted me from the moment he joined the forum!

He's a male feminist, tranny-supporter, supports the Liberal movements, and calls anyone who likes biologically adult teen girls the "P" word!!! He's a total Americunt twat and a human rubbish!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Tsar wrote:
June 22nd, 2022, 2:53 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 22nd, 2022, 2:50 pm
Tsar wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

There's a Feud!

I do want HouseMD dead.

Both!

He always insulted me from the moment he joined the forum!

He's a male feminist, tranny-supporter, supports the Liberal movements, and calls anyone who likes biologically adult teen girls the "P" word!!! He's a total Americunt twat and a human rubbish!
*Sits back into shrink chair and adjusts glasses* I see. And what would you like to say to Mr HouseMD if he was here in this room with us right now?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 22nd, 2022, 3:01 pm
*Sits back into shrink chair and adjusts glasses* I see. And what would you like to say to Mr HouseMD if he was here in this room with us right now?
That he's a Doctor Shekel n Hide! He doesn't know proper language which means he's stupid! He never admitted to being a Jew but it's very clear he's a Jew by his actions!

He is a Cuck! Loves sluts, got an STD from a slut, and doesn't want children! :lol:

Typical Liberal Loser!

Should go to the Concentration Camps if we get a Hitler 2.0!

Thankfully, @HouseMD got what @Cornfed calls the Clot Shot!

Hopefully the worthless Doctor drops dead in the next few years! :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Tsar wrote:
June 22nd, 2022, 3:05 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 22nd, 2022, 3:01 pm
That he's a Doctor Shekel n Hide! He doesn't know proper language which means he's stupid! He never admitted to being a Jew but it's very clear he's a Jew by his actions!

He is a Cuck! Loves sluts, got an STD from a slut, and doesn't want children! :lol:

Typical Liberal Loser!

Should go to the Concentration Camps if we get a Hitler 2.0!

Thankfully, @HouseMD got what @Cornfed calls the Clot Shot!

Hopefully the worthless Doctor drops dead in the next few years! :lol:
I haven't seen enough of HouseMD to form an opinion one way or the other. I'm not against trans people or gay people, I even have a gay friend who I sometimes game with online. I'm against these LGBTQ and politically correct A-holes pushing this shit on everyone else! As for the clotshot I'm also against those who tried to push it on to everyone else with social shaming and all the rest of it.

Notice the hypocrisy when these far left types expect you to accept the science behind a drug developed by huge pharmaceutical corporations with shady morals and ethics and then these same people expect you to ignore biology. A trans woman is biologically a dude. Lol that doesn't mean I'm taking sides, just giving my opinion on these issues. Lol