Great Resignation = Modern Day Slave Revolt

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Great Resignation = Modern Day Slave Revolt

Post by Moretorque »

MrMan wrote:
July 25th, 2022, 9:50 am
Moretorque wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 9:28 am
MrMan wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 8:01 am
Tsar wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 7:54 am
MrMan wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 7:49 am
About 1% of the population is Jewish.
Officially Jewish and at least 33% of the Politicians, 90% of the Media, and 50% of the Billionaires are Jewish.

That 1% Jewish population is the Elites of America.

Goyim are Slaves in America.

@WilliamSmith @Pixel--Dude
Jews have done well. That doesn't mean you are a slave.

Oh yes it does, this monetary system is nothing but total slavery and most of the sheep are sooo stupid they cannot figure out who is putting the screws to them
Could you give me the name and phone number of your master? Maybe I could hire you out to shovel some manure and clean my bathroom.
It's called debt, when you deposit your debt you are dealing with the master.
Time to Hide!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Tsar wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 7:21 am
The United States is the heartland of the Talmudists and Americans are their slaves. The Great Resignation is a modern Slave Revolt.
I've said this for years. That things like democracy and the "freedom" to choose your own masters in a corporate world lol. You have to work, whether you like it or not. If you don't they will take your house, your car and even your f***ing kids!

I know people like @Mrman like to believe the Jews are just trying to get by like everyone else. But this isn't strictly true. Even in the Bible Yahweh instructs the Jews to take over other cultures with usury. And that is exactly what happened today. The Jews own the banks and we are slaves to debt.

Here is a documentary which highlights all their underhanded jew methods. Utterly detestable parasites who have subverted our culture and made it one of usurious slavery!

https://youtu.be/7sArXw6ajNg

For anyone who has time this is a good 2hr documentary and I recommend you watch it.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 26th, 2022, 4:42 am
Tsar wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 7:21 am
The United States is the heartland of the Talmudists and Americans are their slaves. The Great Resignation is a modern Slave Revolt.
I've said this for years. That things like democracy and the "freedom" to choose your own masters in a corporate world lol. You have to work, whether you like it or not. If you don't they will take your house, your car and even your f***ing kids!
Not sure about the kids unless ones debt has to do with divorce. Most people that participate in the regular economy do go into debt to some degree or another. But it is a choice. It's hard to avoid monthly bills like electricity and water, but one can choose the option of renting, which can be a bit precarious when you have children, and not buy a home. But there are a lot of financial incentives to borrow and buy. Most of us do not have cash to buy a home up front. I finally got a mortgage when I got close to 50. I have never taken out a loan to buy a car. I just saved up and bought what I could, a clunker if necessary.
I know people like @Mrman like to believe the Jews are just trying to get by like everyone else. But this isn't strictly true. Even in the Bible Yahweh instructs the Jews to take over other cultures with usury. And that is exactly what happened today. The Jews own the banks and we are slaves to debt.
The Bible does not say for Jews to take over other cultures with usury. It forbids charging fellow Hebrews interest and allows lending at interest to foreigners. But there is no command to take over other cultures. I do not believe there is a Jewish conspiracy to enslave to Goyyim. I do think there are Jews who like to do business with other Jews, who network and try to keep money within the Jewish community. Chinese businessmen in Southeast Asia act like that, and are sometimes called 'the Jews of Asia.' Also, in some places in Europe... not all... Jews were not allowed or were not as free to own land and farm and Christians were not allowed to charge each other interest. So Jews opened pawn shops and developed the banking industry.

So the stereotype of the Jew was a greedy guy at the pawn shop who lent money with grandma's ring as collateral and took it when the debtor couldn't pay it back. These Jews collected compound interest and got richer. Of course, not all Jews are rich bankers, though.

Nowadays many large banks are publicly traded companies. There are plenty of Gentile owners, also.