Anyone else thinks as young man you are playing life on "Hard Mode" ?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Anyone else thinks as young man you are playing life on "Hard Mode" ?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Money makes life easier.

If you are young man who just graduated college its likely you will have access to low paying jobs which make your life harder or no jobs at all, which is the hardest. I have experience with both situations.

I recently got a new job and its paying me alright but I am seeing that a lot of problems i used to have like not having money to pay my wifi, or not having money to pay for my phone service. Are slowly 'chipping away." My job is actually easy since I did a post-grad degree specifically to do this job. The hardest part is being unemployed or doing a low paying job.

What do you guys think?

Note: I am assuming that at some point the balance will turn around where I and others will be making more money than we need. Also I assume that people like myself and others plan on remaining single for a long time.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone else thinks as young man you are playing life on "Hard Mode" ?

Post by Moretorque »

I think I am glad I am getting old because this place is bull-shit big time..
Time to Hide!
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Anyone else thinks as young man you are playing life on "Hard Mode" ?

Post by galii »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 5:59 pm
Money makes life easier.

If you are young man who just graduated college its likely you will have access to low paying jobs which make your life harder or no jobs at all, which is the hardest. I have experience with both situations.

I recently got a new job and its paying me alright but I am seeing that a lot of problems i used to have like not having money to pay my wifi, or not having money to pay for my phone service. Are slowly 'chipping away." My job is actually easy since I did a post-grad degree specifically to do this job. The hardest part is being unemployed or doing a low paying job.

What do you guys think?

Note: I am assuming that at some point the balance will turn around where I and others will be making more money than we need. Also I assume that people like myself and others plan on remaining single for a long time.
I think it is more complicated than that