Good News for Cornfed (and I)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Good News for Cornfed (and I)

Post by Tsar »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1758870 ... -birthday/

A 60 year old British man got an 18 year old girlfriend. He deflowered the girl on his 60th birthday. That's what I call one of the best birthday gifts that a girl could give a guy, especially a man at that age.

@Cornfed if you want a girl that's in her prime years for breeding then there's hope for you. You just need to put yourself out there and find yourself a girl.

@MarcosZeitola @Pixel--Dude @Lucas88
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king ๐Ÿ‘‘
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Good News for Cornfed (and I)

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote: โ†‘
October 27th, 2022, 1:38 pm
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1758870 ... -birthday/

A 60 year old British man got an 18 year old girlfriend. He deflowered the girl on his 60th birthday. That's what I call one of the best birthday gifts that a girl could give a guy, especially a man at that age.

@Cornfed if you want a girl that's in her prime years for breeding then there's hope for you. You just need to put yourself out there and find yourself a girl.

@MarcosZeitola @Pixel--Dude @Lucas88
But Tsar, you don't want an 18 year old. You want much younger than that. (13?)

When you and Cornfed were in Mexico and you wanted to meet up Cornfed didn't want anything to do with you. Cornfed doesn't have the same hebe interests as you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Voyager1 wrote: โ†‘
October 27th, 2022, 4:15 pm
When you and Cornfed were in Mexico and you wanted to meet up Cornfed didn't want anything to do with you.
The reason it wasn't convenient to meet was that he was in Mexico City and I was in Chihuahua.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The main problem with a young wife would be to bring something of value to the table, specifically a good income and a community. There really is a limit as to what you can do yourself.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote: โ†‘
October 27th, 2022, 4:52 pm
The main problem with a young wife would be to bring something of value to the table, specifically a good income and a community. There really is a limit as to what you can do yourself.
Do you believe that a man needs a good income and a community to get a young wife? What would you say is a good income?

I do agree with there being a limit to what someone can do on their own. I realized that a year or two ago. It's one reason why I really need a beautiful youthful girl.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

October 27th, 2022, 4:52 pm
You say that, but the janny in the article was sacked off once his love affair with the 18 year old had been discovered lol. He's obviously bringing something else to the table for her :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Hmmm. I thought Corny was talking about the wife bringing a good income and community to the table.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

gsjackson wrote: โ†‘
October 29th, 2022, 5:34 am
Hmmm. I thought Corny was talking about the wife bringing a good income and community to the table.
Yes, you're right. I totally read what he said wrong. :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote: โ†‘
October 29th, 2022, 5:36 am
In my opinion, it doesn't matter if a girl brings in a good income and a large community. A girl will always provide a community or eventually make it easier to get a community.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

October 29th, 2022, 6:19 am
In my opinion, it doesn't matter if a girl brings in a good income and a large community. A girl will always provide a community or eventually make it easier to get a community.
The man is supposed to have a good income and community or some equivalent.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

October 29th, 2022, 6:25 am
That's not really possible in modern times like 2022. Many men don't have a good income or a community, and it's not possible for many to get those things on their own anymore.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

October 29th, 2022, 6:37 am
That's not really possible in modern times like 2022. Many men don't have a good income or a community, and it's not possible for many to get those things on their own anymore.
Then a marriage may not be possible. That's the problem.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If you have some kind of income to eek by on, you could set up in the US and find some entry level job, then work your way up. There is a labor shortage. If you have health issues or whatever, and can't work (never heard the final story on the worms, etc. you posted about), there are women who settle down with men on disability or what-have-you. They might be old fat single mamas with no teeth, but there are women who go for that. Usually, women with prospects want a competent man.

I heard the results of some research that women found men more attractive if they were competent. The women were given examples of the same man in different fields that paid well. The competent or accomplished man in the lower-paid charity type field was ranked as high as the wealthier businessman. Many women want men who can do stuff, who have accomplished something.

If you are rich, you don't have to work for anyone, and you can say, "I own such-and-such company" or "I run a foundation" when the women ask what you do. But for the rest of us, we need to have some sort of career. If you got a job, worked well, demonstrated that you were a productive member of society, etc., you'd be a better marriage prospect.

There is a thread that says a man got his priest to write a letter and he had a recommendation to send to a priest in India so that he could get matched up with a 21-year-old from an orphanage. Girls leaving the orphanage would have to figure out how to live, and there is the temptation to fall into prostitution. Who knows, maybe there is an all-girls orphanage full of blond white girls somewhere where they leave at 18. But even in that situation, if a man doesn't have a job, career, some role in society, who is going to recommend him? And would a girl go for that?

Something I would recommend to fill in gaps on the resume is to run a small business. Even if you sell colas or T-shirts at outdoor events, you have a time-gap filler on your resume, so you can say you were the CEO or manager of 'Mega T-Shirt Sales' for 8-years, do a write-up that points out all the positives of that, and then you don't have a gap on your resume. LLCs are cheap to set up-- maybe $100 or a few hundred, depending on the US state, so you can have an actual company.

I did a bit of food vending with my wife. You have to buy the tent or tables or whatever, and pay several hundred for a venue, but we were able to make some money doing that when we were in a tough place financially. There is a regional fair that allows for outside vendors around here. Someone with no job history could start doing little events like that, and build up a resume and then enter the workforce that way.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote: โ†‘
October 29th, 2022, 8:45 am

If you have some kind of income to eek by on, you could set up in the US and find some entry level job, then work your way up. There is a labor shortage. If you have health issues or whatever, and can't work (never heard the final story on the worms, etc. you posted about), there are women who settle down with men on disability or what-have-you. They might be old fat single mamas with no teeth, but there are women who go for that. Usually, women with prospects want a competent man.

I heard the results of some research that women found men more attractive if they were competent. The women were given examples of the same man in different fields that paid well. The competent or accomplished man in the lower-paid charity type field was ranked as high as the wealthier businessman. Many women want men who can do stuff, who have accomplished something.

If you are rich, you don't have to work for anyone, and you can say, "I own such-and-such company" or "I run a foundation" when the women ask what you do. But for the rest of us, we need to have some sort of career. If you got a job, worked well, demonstrated that you were a productive member of society, etc., you'd be a better marriage prospect.

There is a thread that says a man got his priest to write a letter and he had a recommendation to send to a priest in India so that he could get matched up with a 21-year-old from an orphanage. Girls leaving the orphanage would have to figure out how to live, and there is the temptation to fall into prostitution. Who knows, maybe there is an all-girls orphanage full of blond white girls somewhere where they leave at 18. But even in that situation, if a man doesn't have a job, career, some role in society, who is going to recommend him? And would a girl go for that?

Something I would recommend to fill in gaps on the resume is to run a small business. Even if you sell colas or T-shirts at outdoor events, you have a time-gap filler on your resume, so you can say you were the CEO or manager of 'Mega T-Shirt Sales' for 8-years, do a write-up that points out all the positives of that, and then you don't have a gap on your resume. LLCs are cheap to set up-- maybe $100 or a few hundred, depending on the US state, so you can have an actual company.

I did a bit of food vending with my wife. You have to buy the tent or tables or whatever, and pay several hundred for a venue, but we were able to make some money doing that when we were in a tough place financially. There is a regional fair that allows for outside vendors around here. Someone with no job history could start doing little events like that, and build up a resume and then enter the workforce that way.
I'll send you a private message.