Treating dating apps and Instagram as a joke

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Treating dating apps and Instagram as a joke

Post by Tsar »

I started to use all dating apps and any girl that gives her Instagram account on a dating app as a way to get amusement. I intentionally am using negging or really overt negativity with a little position spin if they want my approval. I honestly don't care or want them.

It's all a joke fun, and amusement to me at this point that I don't actually care what I do anymore or what I say.

Two negatives equals a positive. They won't date me or respond to something positive, but I manage to provoke them into a negative response, then I got something positive out of it.

I seriously am having so much fun creating comments that make me laugh because I know girls will either be like WTF! or triggered or provoked or "Why isn't he giving me affirmation and intention?" then try to get it from me.

I seriously only want a beautiful teen virgin. So me putting in any serious effort into getting a slut or a worthless attention whore as a possible starter relationship was the worst decision I did because it was dragging me down.

I intend to have fun.

I also used negativity and a sort of insult to provoke a really hot White European Girl with over 8000 followers into replying. I didn't care if she gave me an angry response, a bland response, or positive response...all I am doing is toying with them from my own amusement.

The moment I realized that I had nothing to lose and I don't care about the outcome, then it doesn't matter what I say to a girl. I don't need their approval. I don't need the approval of sluts. White girls want the approval and admiration of guys.

That newest girl that I provoked on Instagram probably only gets affirmation and compliments. That's why I intend to be the ultimate badass jerk to almost every hot White girl.

I intend to have so much fun intentionally provoking or toying with every hot girl I find. It's because they're all sluts and I never liked sluts...or attention whores...

Every response that I get with be teaching me something new or giving me a laugh or allowing me to feel positive about striking a blow to the arrogant entitled attention-whoring sluts feel a negative confused WTF!

I use to try to be respectful. I use to try to be diplomatic. I use to try to do things to indicate a mutually beneficial arrangement if starting a date (with sluts I didn't really even desire because they're sluts. I don't care if a slut is hot, because she's still a slut).

Now, I intentionally starting to provoke girls and intentionally demonstrate to girls that I genuinely don't care because I honestly don't.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Re: Treating dating apps and Instagram as a joke

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

The real power move is to delete all apps and don't spend your time giving them any attention and do something productive.

These women on the apps want attention and validation no matter the form, positive or negative.

Doing what you are doing is a waste of time on people who are a waste of time themselves. They are completely base and materially level people.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I've been swiping left on almost every tinder profile in Canada for several years now. If it's an attractive foreign woman I will very rarely swipe right. I got 1 match in Canada over the last few years from a Thai woman. I was surprised to even get that match considering I swipe left on almost everyone. Swiping right on every tinder profile you like in wealthy western anglo countries is a useless waste of time. You are simply feeding the egos of the women who actually have real profiles. I'm still convinced that most profiles on there are fake, especially so if you are using it free. It might be better if you pay, and more profiles might be legit, but the chances of getting a legit local match is very rare and even then, that means nothing, since most won't reply if you message them and if they do reply, it will be 1 word messages and eventually they will ignore or unmatch you while they meet the simps that buy them dinner and then go and sleep with the Chad's. Most women on there are just looking for likes and more followers to their idiotic instagram accounts. The idea of meeting one is almost inconceivable and even if you did, she will almost always be a narcissistic self entitled feminist gold digger.

I have never met a single tinder woman in Canada and actually now consider myself lucky considering most women on there are probably severely damaged goods with mental illnesses. I have met some in the Philippines, although even there most weren't very good and I only ever slept with 2 of my matches who were very attractive and sweet, even though one was a single mum of course.

If you want to waste time on tinder in the wealthy west, at least make a difference and swipe left on almost every profile. That is the best response to the madness on there. Stop feeding the egos of all the real profiles on there and stop thinking most profiles are real when they are probably fake. Whatever you do never pay a penny for that nonsense. Remember that tinder parent company match group was sued by the FTC for various illegal business practices, including using the oldest dating site trick: making fake profiles to entice people into paying.

AI computers are also now capable of making fake faces that look real. Yes, some faces of people you see online are AI created. So if you think the hot girls on tinder are real, remember some don't actually exist!

https://this-person-does-not-exist.com/en

When ashley madison was hacked it revealed all sorts of mad statistics about who was using it. Turns out millions of clueless men were paying to chat with robots and a few thousand women getting paid to chat. Watch that ashley madison documentary for an eye opening account of what dating sites are really like. I don't think tinder or any of the other sites and apps owned by match group are any different.

If you're a horny guy stuck in the anglo west for now like me, swipe left on almost everyone on tinder and you'll feel much better about it. It makes much more sense to swipe left on the fake and real women you'll never meet instead of feeding their fragile egos. I hope someone hacks tinder, bumble, hinge, and all the other fraudulent dating apps and sites and exposes them for all of their nonsense.

So I agree with the OP, treat dating apps and instagram as a joke is the only logical method to treat them.

The more men that do this the better.
garrylazaret
Freshman Poster

Post by garrylazaret »

You have a strange approach to dating girls. You could have done it differently. For example, you could hook them up with a fake account with photos of some attractive guy.
WilkinsaThomas
Freshman Poster

Post by WilkinsaThomas »

I understand where you're coming from, but using dating apps and treating it as a joke can be harmful to others.