Are people in Third World Countries happier or less happier than Americans?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Are people in Third World Countries happier or less happier than Americans?

Post by Winston »

I have an interesting question. I noticed that nearly everyone on YouTube, including Truther and New Age channels, claim that even though America sucks now and is going downhill, that Americans are STILL happier and have it better than people in the third world, because Americans still have money and comfortable houses and clean water and food, whereas the third world doesn't. Is that true? The people who say this don't seem to be travelers, they just assume things based on what the media tells them. The thing is, I've been to a few third world countries like Philippines, Thailand and Cambodia, and the people seem more relaxed, chill, and happy go lucky than Americans do. Does that mean they are happier?

Also in Mexico, Latin America, and Cuba, I heard that people are free to get wild and dance on the streets. Their cultures are not as repressed or paranoid as America, which is all business and very repressed and uptight and paranoid, as we all know. So how can Americans still be happier? Americans do not act wild and free and sing and dance freely on the streets. In the movies they might, but not in real life as we all know. Am I right or wrong?

Of course, there are many third world countries I've never been to, so my knowledge and experience are limited. It could be that if I went to Africa or India, that I would change my mind. What do you guys think?

@ladislav you've been to more third world countries than I have. Can you comment on this? Is everyone on YouTube right or wrong when they say that Americans are still happier than third world people because they have more money and comfort? I tried to explain the above to them but they won't listen. It seems that truthers are new agers are set in their beliefs and don't want to change them or hear info and data that contradicts their world view. This includes alt media too, which claims to be freethinking, not just mainstream media. How strange. It's like everyone claims to be a freethinker but no one is open to questioning their own beliefs, which are gospel truth to them. I'm one of the 1 in a million people who will question their own beliefs.

From my impression, third world people may suffer from lack of money, yeah, but they do not seem to be intensely suffering as people imagine them to be. In fact, most people's emotions seem superficial. They suffer pain only from lack of food or money or sleep, or even sex, but they don't suffer deep emotional anguish or existential crises, nor do they suffer any conflicts between spirit and flesh like the Christian saints did. Most people seem to be like animals, and suffer only surface physical and superficial pain. Do you notice this too? Hence the suffering of most is not deep or intense. It's purely physical, since most people do not have deep souls, as we all know. I guess in a sense this is good news, because it means that most of the world is not suffering as badly as we imagine them to be. I'm not negating that there are many people out there suffering of course, but it's not as bad as armchair philosophers on YouTube imagine.

In fact, the only people who seem to be fixated on suffering are Westerners, especially from America or Canada. They are the ones on YouTube obsessed with suffering and trying to escape the matrix, which they see as a prison matrix or soul trap. You don't see anyone from the third world, such as the Philippines or Latin America, who are obsessed with suffering and trying to escape the matrix or "soup trap" as they now call it. Only Westerners seem to be obsessed with it. You gotta wonder why? Two examples from YouTube are the Sanity Machine Channel and Howdie Mickoski, both of which are run by Canadian philosophers who are fixated on suffering all the time and believe most of life and most of the world are suffering intensely, and therefore the goal of everyone should be to escape this world and the matrix, not to seek happiness in it or improve your life. Here are the links to their channels:

The Sanity Machine
https://www.youtube.com/@AbstractAngelArtist

Howdie Mickoski Talks
https://www.youtube.com/@howdiemickoskitalks

Isn't that ironic? It puts a big dent in the western claim that third world people are suffering more intensely than they are due to lack of money and food, as they imagine. What do you all think?

Btw I posted my comments above under the video comments of both these channels, but as usual they refuse to listen, because everyone is stubborn and refuses to hear anything contrary to their beliefs, even if legit and sensible. It's like everyone is closed minded to whatever is outside of their beliefs, and only open minded to beliefts that agree with them. So typical. lol. Even those who call themselves freethinkers and truth seekers do this. lol

@publicduende and @MarcosZeitola what's your take on this?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Chandler
Freshman Poster

Re: Are people in Third World Countries happier or less happier than Americans?

Post by Chandler »

u been 2 other country when u went happier abroad but u might have gone 2 good area where u dont see the crime and poverty in 3rd world country. life in america bad 4 social life, date, and ppl not happy but it better than hungry on street, not safe, etc. like in 3rd world. so ppl that live in good area of 3rd world country might be happy but people that live in average shitty area might be less happy if it make sense. same if someone live in bad area of america but most part of america better than living in 3rd world. trust me as bad as america be there reason y million of ppl r crossing broader right now from poor nation. even filipina go out with rich old guy 2 try 2 get green card to america. if there life was so good they wouldnt come 2 there.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Chandler wrote:
May 6th, 2023, 5:49 am
even filipina go out with rich old guy 2 try 2 get green card to america. if there life was so good they wouldnt come 2 there.
It is impossible to measure happiness scientifically by asking people questions about their internal life. The only scientific approach is to (a) assume humans act in a non-random way so as to get closer to the goal of life, which we can call happiness though it doesn't matter what word we use for "goal of life"; (b) observe humans actions, which may involve questions to humans about their external life. In particular, if poor people tend to move from Phillipines to USA but not from USA to Phillipines, this strongly suggests the goal of life (happiness or whatever word you prefer) is better achieved in USA, at least for poor people.

With retirees and location independent people (like the famous world traveler, international playboy, serial entrepreneur and visionary philosopher PAG, who occasionally graces this forum with his kingly presence), there is the issue of geographic arbitrage, which must be taken into account. Yes, these people probably are happier in Phillipines than USA, since they tend to stay in Phillipines (externally observable action), but the cause might be boost in purchasing power, especially for sugar babies, rather than something inherent in Philippines culture. If these people had the option of boosting their USA income to get same purchasing power as in Philippines, including for sugar babies, they might prefer to stay in USA.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Fellahin in Egypt were very happy.very much so.

Theres also alot of social harmony there,when I went to the mosque we could leave our belongings outside,because noone would steal them.

Arab egyptian women are also much more beautiful than any other place I've been too,only moroccan women in the netherlands come close or are equal in a different way,even though the latter are more my type,they are more sexy and exotic.

Egypt has a 'free spirit'like a in tune nature with the nature and true order of things, a little bit wild like @Lucas88 said about Latino america.But there is zero crime.

Cairo is dirty with alot of street children and stray dogs though.Alexandria is very clean and pristine looking.

Also the energy,it's uplifiting and mystical there.Even the christians do not have sex outside of marriage,and see it as a great shame,even for the men.

They are very demure women,very pure in mind.

Bad women=unhappy society.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

69ixine wrote:
May 6th, 2023, 8:19 am

Theres also alot of social harmony there,when I went to the mosque we could leave our belongings outside,because noone would steal them.

Arab egyptian women are also much more beautiful than any other place I've been too,only moroccan women in the netherlands come close or are equal in a different way,even though the latter are more my type,they are more sexy and exotic.

Egypt has a 'free spirit'like a in tune nature with the nature and true order of things, a little bit wild like @Lucas88 said about Latino america.But there is zero crime.

Cairo is dirty with alot of street children and stray dogs though.Alexandria is very clean and pristine looking.

Also the energy,it's uplifiting and mystical there.Even the christians do not have sex outside of marriage,and see it as a great shame,even for the men.

There's no such thing as a country with zero crime at all, even with Japan being as safe as it is, they still have crime there too it's just not American level bad, or even close to how bad crime is in the West but they still have some regardless.
Egypt is a very big place, so I'm sure they have crime there like anywhere else in the world with people living.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 6th, 2023, 2:12 pm
69ixine wrote:

There's no such thing as a country with zero crime at all, even with Japan being as safe as it is, they still have crime there too it's just not American level bad, or even close to how bad crime is in the West but they still have some regardless.
Egypt is a very big place, so I'm sure they have crime there like anywhere else in the world with people living.
Yes but it's so tiny it is safer than sweden and denmark.people won't even steal your wallet if it's dropped.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 6th, 2023, 2:12 pm
69ixine wrote:

Well in Taiwan and Japan and even China, sure there might be crime in terms of theft and scams and fraud. But there isn't the kind of crime you see in American movies where a gang surrounds you and mugs you or assaults you or rapes you or drives by and shoots you. The kind you see in Batman movies and in the 1990 movie "Grand Canyon" which made LA look like Gotham City and then claimed the whole world is the same since LA is the world. Very weird. That's what I mean by crime, like violent assault. That type doesn't exist in Taiwan and Japan and I never saw it in China either. WHy doesn't the US media tell you that? Strange.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

It really depends. If your from North Korea, any other country except Africa will do.
If you live in Egypt, India, Cuba, etc. you still have your friends and family here. You get quality social interaction but your wages will scale to the local cost of living. You still get low wages but your wages enables you to get by because cost of living are lower. I think only the most ambitious, money hungry a$$holes, will risk their lives to immigrate to America and other western countries. Yes, you can make more money in America but the cost of living is higher.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Wajdi_bouzidi
Freshman Poster

Post by Wajdi_bouzidi »

I am originated from Tunisia, however My home country is an absolute living hell as it went downhill since January 14 2011 (the Arab springs), this country feels like a horrible place to live, mainly for having the mix of a poor/chaotic living condition of Venezuela in 2018 and the segregated/miserable/paranoid/anti-social vibe of the United states of America. It is absolutely unlivable in a way you end up feeling like you are burning in hell. Every one are expected to live in their own bubble, and mind their own business, social culture is exclusive and all about cliques. Meeting people is an absolute nightmare, You are required to break into cliques to meet people: also, i should not forget to include the ice wall barrier between unfamiliar personalities, which means that nobody is ever willing to be your friend, not even elderlies! they are cold, distant, self-absorbed, stubborn, untrustworthy, impatient, and short tempered. Beggars are everywhere, and they would immediately follow you to ask for money, both to locals and from other nationality, the government should have to take care of these beggars and look for a solution for them, but unfortunately they do not seem to care! people also seem pushy especially the taxi drivers, and the ones who are begging on streets. Most of Locals are pushy in a way that they keep asking and begging, especially if they see richer ones, and mainly for kidnaping them or invading their personalities/privacies. There is a pandemic of cigarette consumption, since people (mainly men) smoke heavily for comfort. When I go alone, I remain alone for the rest of my life, and that makes me a loser to others. Everyone is raised to feel insecure and never ever good enough. No one feels accepted for who they are! Not the mention the society seems aggressive and angry 100% of the time, having a conversation with them seems like a disaster, every time when i talk to some one, they lose control in a way that they are preparing for a physical fight! The country also feels dangerous for females, mainly because of the high possibility of being sexually assaulted or harassed! To the men who are interested in dating: you should avoid this country like plague! Because females (especially young adults and teenagers) share the same toxic tendency as the females of the United States of America, such as:
1) They are very closed, distant and want to be left alone. There is a cold force field around them. They have a very standoffish and paranoid vibe. Trying to meet women, feels awkward, since they hate interacting to unfamiliar personalities.
2) They are known to be gossipy, by talking about some one else's affairs, and ignite the temptations by spreading rumors on them, as they seem to bring them down, and lower their self esteem.
3) They are arrogant, selfish, unapproachable, egotistical, short tempered, self-absorbed, sadistic, miserable, hateful, spoiled, cynical, stuck-up, moody, snobby, paranoid, argumentative, stubborn, aggressive, untrustworthy, anti-social, jealous and have a horrendous attitude, they desire dramas and conditioned to bring other people down and humiliate them...
4) Beauty and brains are rare in Tunisian women. Generally, the more physically attracting she is, the more airheadish, arrogant, selfish and dramatic she will be. Since physically attracted girls can get whatever they want in Tunisia, they do not need to cultivate any inner qualities or develop a good personality. To connect with them, you are required to obey her orders.
Those who are interested in dating women should not flirt with the young women, unless if you are familiar to them, since flirtation is seen as a taboo thing to do, and it is also considered as a harassment, which means that flirtation on an unfamiliar young women and hitting on them will immediately get you in trouble as it gets you arrested! Nobody is ever approachable, not even kids and elderlies! The bubble, separatist/isolationist ego and mentality of Tunisian locals are insanely out of control! It all started when I moved back to Tunisia in order to continue my studies back in July 2010 starting from Middle school (junior high school), which was was a hellish prison/infernal nightmare for me, which lasted 3 years, I never fit in anywhere there, not even in any of the cliques, and felt frequently oppressed every single time. I felt like I was not worthy to have anything to do with students, and was treated like an alien, I felt forced to become a reclusive personality with no point of view. I was not even a nerd, as I didn’t like to study. The first academic year is where I studied in the international school of Tunis, which is dull, soulless, and anti-social. This was my first ever place where I felt and treated like an alien/outcast. I was not able to communicate with my former female classmate, because they are known to be cliquish/selfish/self-absorbed/hateful/spoiled/dramatic/argumentative/confrontational/defiant/demanding/standoffish/arrogant/picky/unapproachable and immature. They also have that type of princess syndrome just like they are entitled queens and expected someone else to obey them and treat them like queens. Besides that, nobody is ever willing or interested in being my friend or even to hang out with me, the students of the school are cliquish/self-absorbed/superficial/immature/soulless and phony, and they love to play pick up artist games and tend to act fake. They are repressed like zombies/robots, with no real soul or emotions. Friendship scene is absolutely dull, artificial and inappropriate. The 2nd academic year is where I moved to a local public school, yet, it got worsened! This is where I got enslaved by gangsters/abusers that were formerly my classmates! As a result, my paranoia has increased to the highest level, My self-esteem has faded away, even my self-worth have destroyed as well, not to mention, I ended up hating myself because the situation that I had. It’s abnormal, creepy, anxiety-provoking, infernal and definitely leads to no real result. Every time when I walk alone in a public space, I remain alone; because when we say greet them, most don’t even acknowledge existence of others. Those that do will only smile back half-heartedly before moving on to mind their own business. And if you try to make conversation with them, they get defensive and quickly withdraw away. This is because Tunisians are known for being short tempered, argumentative, snobby, angry most of the time, grumpy, moody, misanthropic and miserable. They are also repressed, robotic and zombified; they have no soul and are not alive. It also seems to be the worst countries for interacting/meeting young women. If you ask me about the gender equality: unfortunately, Tunisia is suffering from sexism/gender wars which is absolutely out of control! Male and female usually kill each other, we all know that men are dominant gender, however, this went wrong, because most of the men in Tunisia are known for having the I am god attitude. They are power hungry, fiery tempered, aggressive, abusive and violent. They seem to have the king syndrome where they are the boss, mainly because they are men. Kids are spoiled, immature in a way that they bully others and downplay them. This resulted in an raising divorce rate and family breakup. Every time if I have problems or a mental/emotional breakdown, nobody will ever be willing to hear about it, instead they will always tell me to be positive and live life, which does not work for me at all; So I have to pay a therapist or counselor, who does not even care about me. Moving on to the political situation: it is extremely instable; and the government has become increasingly tyrannical and power hungry after the Arab spring (from December 17 2010 until January 14 2011), taking away freedom of speech and sanity and bringing the worst of people, as it is turning into a police state involving a police brutality, mainly for being aggressive, sadistic, misanthropic, unethical, short tempered, defensive and corrupt. Since you would be required to provide them bribes in order to do their jobs (especially the ones at the airport). This also followed by a divisiveness within political parties. I can clearly see the corruption and greed of the government and the way they treat the local people, and the level of tyranny and corruption is being insane! No matter what would I tell, even if the country is unlivable and the visibility of corruption/poverty/pollution, most of Tunisians always think that Tunisia is the best and brag about democracy, which indicates that there is a rising level of ultra nationalism. They brag about Tunisia in a way that they idolize it, as they tend to become defensive when someone else criticize their country. Tunisia is among the country with the live to work vibe, Working hours seem astronomical in a way that they are forced to work without taking a break, this is featured by the inflexible scheduling. Plus everyone is required to conform to their toxic work culture and become enslaved to their careers or jobs. Competition is chosen over cooperation, life has no meaning without work, instead, a person is defined by an economic function. I refuse to work in Tunisia not only because of toxic working environment, but also, due to the horrific work ethic/mentality. Petty behavior, zero productivity/enthusiasm, inefficiency, lack of organization and incompetence all in a daily job errand. They also seem to bully new comers by taking advantage on them. Featured by conflicts (which involves physical fights between employees, and angry arguments between them), frequent absenteeism (especially in governmental agencies), lack of responsibility and no sense of community; Plus, alienation and loneliness in a workplace. Bosses and managers (especially male) are known for being power hungry, aggressive, moody, cynical, hot-tempered, irrational. They are conditioned to bring their employee down by bringing the worst and most chaotic working conditions to them, if you complain to them, they get defensive! Employees are not able to stick on their proper plan, they are frequently late for work and keep doing it over and over again! Moving on to the living conditions, and My god! it is the absolute pain in the head! it is chaotic, unstable, miserable, depressing, delusional and out of control. Since 2022, Inflation is out of control, causing prices to become exorbitant, which reduced access to food, medicine, and other basic goods, while import restrictions hamper the general availability of goods. This mainly applies to shortage of flour, sugar, semolina, tea and coffee. Most of residents are living in poverty. Poverty is visible in a way that you can find slums everywhere (especially in the capital/metropolitan area of Tunis divided in 4 provinces such as: Ariana, Manouba, Ben arous and Tunis (which refers to my birthplace)). There are many gaps between rich and poor, followed by the absence of middle class. Mainly because of unbalanced society with only 0.8% of people are rich, the rest are below the poverty line. My national currency (Tunisian dinar) has lost 54% of its value since 2022, due to corrupt usury practices by the banking elite who run the national central bank. Tunisia is facing crisis in terms of transportation, the country is car dependent and it is common to see depressing suburbs fueled by asphalts around the city, also, it has lots of problem in terms of traffic, since most people do not care about the rules of the road, instead, they drive recklessly; which lead to an increase of accident and deaths on the road every single day, roads are dangerous in a way that there would be a possibility to get ran over by a privately owned vehicle. Also public transportation has gone downhill, it becomes chaotic outside or during rush hours, also it always arrive late as buses and trams are currently broken down, and sometimes overloaded with people. But in terms of the air transport? Tunis-Carthage international airport: CURSE THAT AIRPORT! :evil: That airport is an absolute nightmare! mainly for being chaotic, inefficient, inconvenient, and mismanaged. I cannot stand the hassle at this airport, not mention, it is know for the unmannered/misanthropic/miserable/arrogant/short-tempered/cynical/grumpy employees (including the police officers at the passport control, which is described as a pain in the butt), uncomfortable environment, unnecessary charges + excessive cost of food and beverages in the airport, possibility of baggage loss (2015 and 2016 marked as the golden age of baggage theft, where thousands of cases related to it has been detected.), filthy restrooms and not enough information for passengers, and especially a rip off/scams/unnecessary charges from taxi drivers at the arrival hall who seem pushy and do not say proper price; instead they tend to take customers on long ride to the destination. Some cabs may not have taxi meter, as they charge whatever it comes to their mind. This also includes unlicensed tour guides, especially when they see tourists from other nations. After jasmine revolution, the crime rate has been inflated, as pick pocketing, mugging, murder, rapists, theft, robbery, kidnapping and violence. Making majority of Tunisia's city dangerous especially in the evening and at night. Healthcare is in the state of collapse, with the inflating medical expense, There is no control or coverage on healthcare, it is underfunded due to the lack of efficiency/organization and healthcare professionals shortage, public hospitals are known for being chaotic, let along with long queue for medical care/insurance. Private polyclinics are known for excessive bills and astronomical costs. Moving on to environment, Tunisia is currently suffering form various types of pollution: low air quality, land pollution where people throw garbage on the grounds/streets leading to the collapse of waste management system, noise pollution, traffic jams (especially during rush hours, and even outside of rush hours), even Potable water is becoming increasingly poisonous and unhygienic (especially in slums). Featured by a clime change that leads to an agricultural crisis, especially when farmers struggle during the dry weathers. Continuing with the social vibe, and boy oh boy! Different types of abuse is common and it is becoming out of control! especially domestic abuse: involving the excessive power and control over the victim including children, partners, women. This turns family into a group of people with competing self-interests, individual needs are placed over the family. Divorce rates are rising and becoming insane, parental violence is out of control. Husbands and wives commonly yell and kill each other, husbands tend to behave like dictators/drill sergeants and commonly enslave their wives and children, and if they ever done some thing wrong, they physically attack them or even worse, committing murder on them, this resulted to a family break up and the raising amount of orphans and street children. Even children hate and kill each other, where most of them are spoiled/self entitled brats who are obsessed of the things that they crave, yet they bully the child who is known for a positive personality while lowering their self esteem and attack them for no reason, this type of abuse has lead to the rise of suicide rate, mostly through children, teenagers and young adults with 95 deaths and 52 attempts. Child labor exists in Tunisia, even in touristic area and so the street market, you can see children aging from 7 to 16 working. The reason behind what happened to children of Tunisia, is the educational system! It is laughable, vomiting, absurd, delusional and out of control! it originally went down hill in the academic year of 1990/1991 and worsened in the academic year of 2011/2012. Schools in Tunisia are always oppressive jail-like environments, designed to downgrade the skills of students and turn them into robots, slaves and zombies. Education quality and student performance are extremely low, due to the national general labor unions, teachers cannot be fired, even if they are not skilled at all, so there is no quality control. Schools are also a place where students get abused, both by teachers and other students, Bullying has became as common as the united states. It is cruel, toxic, sadistic and narcissistic in a way that it became an epidemic and leads to psychological scarring on its victims, or worse, even suicide. Schools of Tunisia consists of taking monstrous notes and memorizing excessive volumes of useless data in a preparation for exams, as a consequence, grades/skills/levels has collapsed miserably. It does not encourage freethinking, creativity or self-expression, instead, it is a brutal yet forced competition. This is why kids hate school, it feels so mind numbing and enslaving in a way that leads to a rise of absenteeism and truancy. This can only serve to turn kids into obedient robots. Also, Teachers are overworked and underpaid, leading them to frequent strikes, which turned them to short-tempered and grouchy and unapproachable personalities, I should also include the toxic working environment that lacks efficiency. Most of student are spoiled and selfish brats with entitlement complexes, They Love to bully and harass new comers (which happened to me) and commonly listen to degenerate music, as I had so many problems fitting in when I spent my 6 years of studying until i failed in grade 12. People of Tunisia usually cope with their insecurity in dysfunctional ways, by developing toxic/monstrous/violent personalities and traits. Some develop big egos, brag, become scumbags, and act tough and arrogant, to compensate. They also love to enroll into physical fights and dominate others (especially young men). Humility and modesty is dying, especially when inflated ego and excessive competition and narcissism are taking over the society of Tunisia. Such toxic traits lead to dissatisfaction, disappointment, delusion and depression. I personally find the lifestyle of Tunisia to be boring, nonintellectual, pointless, useless, lifeless and stressful and demanding; encouraging people to fill their void with consumerism which ruined the society, since it has the belief of mass purchase (overspending) for happiness. Yet this remains unfulfilling. The consumerism became so common in a way that people are increasingly hungry, especially during the holy month of Ramadan, where people are fasting which is also ruined by hassling, and this includes especially the long queue in butcheries, and bakeries and so with markets and even grocery stores. Most Tunisians spend their days sitting in offices and driving cars. So they do not get enough physical activity. Public transportation is also unstable as i already mentioned, so one is forced to have a car. Having to work too much also takes time away from recreation and exercise. Every time if i have problems or a mental/emotional breakdown, nobody will ever be willing to hear about it, so I had to go to mental health specialist which does not work at all, and if i lose everything and hit rock bottom, no one will care about me or help me. instead, i will be on my own and turn into a homeless druggy. Overall, this was my experience of the 6 years that i spent in my home country (July 2010 to July 2016), and I have the extreme urge to leave Tunisia for good, to move to a country where the social vibe match my soul featured by higher job opportunity and better infrastructure, however my future remains uncertain and I struggle to look for a job I am comfortable with.