Normies Failing

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Normies Failing

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 4:10 am
I'm glad it happened. I laughed when I saw the news story. More people dying. More mass shootings. More pain. More chaos. Christmas came early !!!
You must've really hate America. :)
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

https://www.sfchronicle.com/sf/article/ ... 895071.php

It turns out the guy Bob Lee was murdered by another normie, not a homeless person or criminal. They arrested Nima Momeni, 38 and charged him with murder.

Let's get the facts straight. They both lived in SF. They both worked in tech. They both had money. Now this dude Nima Momeni will go to prison for the rest of his life.

If you don't see the pattern by now...it should be clear now....Normies think they can get away with anything.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
April 13th, 2023, 3:07 pm
https://www.sfchronicle.com/sf/article/ ... 895071.php

It turns out the guy Bob Lee was murdered by another normie, not a homeless person or criminal. They arrested Nima Momeni, 38 and charged him with murder.

Let's get the facts straight. They both lived in SF. They both worked in tech. They both had money. Now this dude Nima Momeni will go to prison for the rest of his life.

If you don't see the pattern by now...it should be clear now....Normies think they can get away with anything.
Maybe he is jealous of Bob Lee's Success? :? I have seen many white people undermining each other in America. Even white people don't trust their own kind. Maybe he paid a homeless guy to do a hit on Bob Lee? Then how does he know when Bob Lee's going on a business trip at 2:30 am in the morning? More to it than a random murder. Hmmm
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 13th, 2023, 4:21 pm
Maybe he is jealous of Bob Lee's Success? :? I have seen many white people undermining each other in America. Even white people don't trust their own kind. Maybe he paid a homeless guy to do a hit on Bob Lee? Then how does he know when Bob Lee's going on a business trip at 2:30 am in the morning?
The news seems to think they knew each other and were riding in the same car.

A little disappointing that this one isn't a negro, but almost as good.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
April 13th, 2023, 4:40 pm
April 13th, 2023, 4:21 pm
Maybe he is jealous of Bob Lee's Success? :? I have seen many white people undermining each other in America. Even white people don't trust their own kind. Maybe he paid a homeless guy to do a hit on Bob Lee? Then how does he know when Bob Lee's going on a business trip at 2:30 am in the morning?
The news seems to think they knew each other and were riding in the same car.

A little disappointing that this one isn't a negro, but almost as good.
Yeah.. negro would've just stabbed Bob, and steal his wallets and shoes. I guess Bob Lee got caught in between business rivalry or competition.
who knows....
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

https://nypost.com/2023/04/14/6-female- ... -students/

6 female teachers ARRESTED for sexual misconduct with students.

If they were men, they would be called perverts or pedophiles. But because they're women, it's called "sexual misconduct".

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
April 15th, 2023, 10:56 am

If they were men, they would be called perverts or pedophiles. But because they're women, it's called "sexual misconduct".
What is up with all these female teachers wanting to f*ck their own students?
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

April 15th, 2023, 4:07 pm
kangarunner wrote:

I want to know what's in their screwed up psychologies to make them think they can suck a 16 year old's dick and not leave him with permanent psychological damage for the rest of their lives.

This is from the article:
At least six female teachers were arrested in a span of two days this week for having sex with students — including a Kentucky staffer who allegedly had trysts with a pair of 16-year-old boys.
Let's have a look at some of their photos:

Learning disabilities teacher Allieh Kheradmand, 33, was arrested for sex with a student. Looks like now the kid will have more learning disability.

Finally, a Pennsylvania javelin coach allegedly had sex with a 17-year-old boy she coached, according to prosecutors. She must have coached him on oral sex as well.

A former substitute with Wellston Public Schools, Hancock allegedly began communicating with the teen last October and eventually began sending the 15-year-old nude photos,

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
April 16th, 2023, 9:55 am
April 15th, 2023, 4:07 pm
kangarunner wrote:

I want to know what's in their screwed up psychologies to make them think they can suck a 16 year old's dick and not leave him with permanent psychological damage for the rest of their lives.

This is from the article:
At least six female teachers were arrested in a span of two days this week for having sex with students — including a Kentucky staffer who allegedly had trysts with a pair of 16-year-old boys.
Let's have a look at some of their photos:

Learning disabilities teacher Allieh Kheradmand, 33, was arrested for sex with a student. Looks like now the kid will have more learning disability.

Finally, a Pennsylvania javelin coach allegedly had sex with a 17-year-old boy she coached, according to prosecutors. She must have coached him on oral sex as well.

A former substitute with Wellston Public Schools, Hancock allegedly began communicating with the teen last October and eventually began sending the 15-year-old nude photos,

I guess they don't really care about anyone else students or not? Its crazy to see on the news, female teachers molesting and f*cking their own students. You see it every other weeks and not to mention ongoing school shootings every week.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

April 16th, 2023, 12:28 pm
I guess they don't really care about anyone else students or not? Its crazy to see on the news, female teachers molesting and f*cking their own students.
The thing is, those 30-something female teachers have been aided and abetted their entire lives by their parents, friends, and the system. They have been trained by the system to believe that the world is theirs. Matt Cross said it best when he said "Women were never meant to have power". It's true. Women don't have the brains of men. Men know how to handle power. When women are given power, they abuse it. One thing I've been wanting to bring to the forefront is that more and more younger women literally believe in their heads that they can get away with anything..

The only women who can handle being given power at least somewhat are lesbians.
You see it every other weeks and not to mention ongoing school shootings every week.
Just think of all the bad things happening that DO NOT make it to the news headlines.

The nature of the beast (America) breeds minds that are cold and calculating and manipulative. Machiavellian. I've seen it myself in my 37 years on this Earth.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
April 16th, 2023, 1:07 pm
I guess they don't really care about anyone else students or not? Its crazy to see on the news, female teachers molesting and f*cking their own students.
The thing is, those 30-something female teachers have been aided and abetted their entire lives by their parents, friends, and the system. They have been trained by the system to believe that the world is theirs. Matt Cross said it best when he said "Women were never meant to have power". It's true. Women don't have the brains of men. Men know how to handle power. When women are given power, they abuse it. One thing I've been wanting to bring to the forefront is that more and more younger women literally believe in their heads that they can get away with anything..

The only women who can handle being given power at least somewhat are lesbians.
You see it every other weeks and not to mention ongoing school shootings every week.
Just think of all the bad things happening that DO NOT make it to the news headlines.

The nature of the beast (America) breeds minds that are cold and calculating and manipulative. Machiavellian. I've seen it myself in my 37 years on this Earth.
I agree.. America is the home of the insane, land of the slaves.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Today, I proudly post this one. Out of all the "normal people" above I've posted, this is my favorite one who has failed. His name is Bobby Moudy. A "perfect" looking normie who couldn't take the pain of life anymore and killed himself. What a little p***y boy. Bobby, I'm sure your daddy would be proud of how "mentally strong" his son was.

Bobby, I want to put your wife's tears in a glass and drink them and laugh and laugh and laugh on a mountain here in Colombia.

Bobby, may your wife and family live in misery and agony for the rest of their motherf***ing lives. f**k YOU AND EVERY NORMIE IN AMERICA.

Better luck next time Bobby. It MUST BE hard being a normie with a perfect life isn't it??? Life is tough with a perfect life isn't it Bobby??? f**k YOU HAHAHA

WHEN SHIT GOT A LITTLE TOUGH AND YOU STATRTED TO FEEL THE HEAT, YOU FOLDED AND BROKE DOWN.

WHEN SHIT GOT A LITTLE TOUGH AND YOU STATRTED TO FEEL THE HEAT, YOU FOLDED AND BROKE DOWN.

On April 28, a "perfect" looking normie killed himself. This is a Loss for the Normies and a Win for the Outcasts/Rebels/Renegades of the world.

I look forward to more news stories just like yours Bobby so I can have more good laughs.

TikToker Bobby Moudy’s home was in foreclosure before suicide

https://nypost.com/2023/05/06/tiktoker- ... de-report/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rries.html

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
May 7th, 2023, 9:37 am
Today, I proudly post this one. Out of all the "normal people" above I've posted, this is my favorite one who has failed. His name is Bobby Moudy. A "perfect" looking normie who couldn't take the pain of life anymore and killed himself. What a little p***y boy. Bobby, I'm sure your daddy would be proud of how "mentally strong" his son was.

Bobby, I want to put your wife's tears in a glass and drink them and laugh and laugh and laugh on a mountain here in Colombia.

Bobby, may your wife and family live in misery and agony for the rest of their motherf***ing lives. f**k YOU AND EVERY NORMIE IN AMERICA.

Better luck next time Bobby. It MUST BE hard being a normie with a perfect life isn't it??? Life is tough with a perfect life isn't it Bobby??? f**k YOU HAHAHA

On April 28, a "perfect" looking normie killed himself. This is a Loss for the Normies and a Win for the Outcasts/Rebels/Renegades of the world.

I look forward to more news stories just like yours Bobby so I can have more good laughs.

TikToker Bobby Moudy’s home was in foreclosure before suicide

https://nypost.com/2023/05/06/tiktoker- ... de-report/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rries.html

Looks like some stupid Southern Hillbilly to me... :lol: :D