The TradWife isn't coming back

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

Re: The TradWife isn't coming back

Post by Corey_Bee »

HouseMD wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 6:49 am
Corey_Bee wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 6:26 am
HouseMD wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 4:47 am

My views on religion are very complicated, but it would be very incorrect to describe me as non-religious.
You claim to be a doctor yet you're superstitious?
https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefr ... n-expected

Physicians, in general, are quite religious and skew more conservative than most scientists and highly educated people as well. My own experiences have given me strong reason to believe the world is not as we perceive it, and that things such as time are illusory. The true nature of reality is beyond our comprehension and perception, but there is certainly much, much more. The question is what. I do not think there is a general "why" to the universe or meaning of life as we understand it, but there is very much a what, and I hope to one day have some answer to that question.
Well, considering how modern scum doctors wanted everyone to get vaccinated, wear face diapers, and stay away from other people for a flu then it makes sense that they believe in imaginary stuff, too.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Corey_Bee wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 6:54 am
HouseMD wrote:
Corey_Bee wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

My views on religion are very complicated, but it would be very incorrect to describe me as non-religious.

Physicians, in general, are quite religious and skew more conservative than most scientists and highly educated people as well. My own experiences have given me strong reason to believe the world is not as we perceive it, and that things such as time are illusory. The true nature of reality is beyond our comprehension and perception, but there is certainly much, much more. The question is what. I do not think there is a general "why" to the universe or meaning of life as we understand it, but there is very much a what, and I hope to one day have some answer to that question.
Well, considering how modern scum doctors wanted everyone to get vaccinated, wear face diapers, and stay away from other people for a flu then it makes sense that they believe in imaginary stuff, too.
Hey, you want to believe life is a shallow, meaningless thing that's fine. I think you're in the vast minority for a reason
Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

Post by Corey_Bee »

HouseMD wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 7:19 am
Corey_Bee wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Corey_Bee wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

Hey, you want to believe life is a shallow, meaningless thing that's fine. I think you're in the vast minority for a reason
You say that you're a doctor yet fell for argumentum ad populum? I grew up in the 60's and doctors were a little more intelligent back in my day.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Corey_Bee wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 7:24 am
HouseMD wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 7:19 am
Corey_Bee wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Corey_Bee wrote:

You say that you're a doctor yet fell for argumentum ad populum? I grew up in the 60's and doctors were a little more intelligent back in my day.
Well, given your age you'll be in the forever box soon so let me know one way or another how it goes lol
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 6:25 am
MrMan wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 5:55 am
I have been married to an Indonesian woman for over 20 years. She cooks great food, gardens, teaches kids to obey their parents. She stays home and takes care of the family.

She's not the kind of woman who says, "yes, dear, whatever you want dear." Without having any ideas of her own.

She hasn't extracted alimony from her and I haven't bailed on her so much of what you write about the legal system does not apply. If a woman has good morals and has good intentions lack of legal penalties for doing wicked things doesn't necessarily make much difference.

In the '50's you could go to jail for doing something wicked like having homosexual sex. But now, there are no legal penalties from the government. That doesn't mean you are going to go out and find a man to perform some nasty act on...just because you can legally...does it?
She must be a keeper. I should fly to Indonesia one day and marry a nice Indonesian girl. I heard majority of Indonesians are Muslims and some Christians.. is your wife a devout Muslim or Christian?
She's a devout Christians. Muslims were not in my consideration set.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Corey_Bee wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

I've got a doctorate, and I believe in God.

My doctorate is not medical. I am not a medical doctor; I just played one on TV.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

MrMan wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 8:14 am
June 9th, 2023, 6:25 am
MrMan wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 5:55 am
I have been married to an Indonesian woman for over 20 years. She cooks great food, gardens, teaches kids to obey their parents. She stays home and takes care of the family.

She's not the kind of woman who says, "yes, dear, whatever you want dear." Without having any ideas of her own.

She hasn't extracted alimony from her and I haven't bailed on her so much of what you write about the legal system does not apply. If a woman has good morals and has good intentions lack of legal penalties for doing wicked things doesn't necessarily make much difference.

In the '50's you could go to jail for doing something wicked like having homosexual sex. But now, there are no legal penalties from the government. That doesn't mean you are going to go out and find a man to perform some nasty act on...just because you can legally...does it?
She must be a keeper. I should fly to Indonesia one day and marry a nice Indonesian girl. I heard majority of Indonesians are Muslims and some Christians.. is your wife a devout Muslim or Christian?
She's a devout Christians. Muslims were not in my consideration set.
That's cool. I am happy for you. :)
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

June 9th, 2023, 8:21 am

That's cool. I am happy for you. :)
Thanks.