PRIDE Month 2023

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Re: PRIDE Month 2023

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Corey_Bee wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 3:10 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 3:04 pm

F.Y.I. faggit sleeping with ladyboys isnt an aborratoon of nature like sticking ur dick up another mans arse
Because ladyboys (or transwomen) ARE real women. They have vaginas so they're women and are often more feminine and hotter than cis women. I had sex with plenty of transwomen when I visited Thailand and they were better than any cisgender women that I've been with.

I also hear about cisgender women, especially gentile white women, having sex with dogs which is disgusting but I've never heard of this happening with transwomen.
Thats right fella!
They have better base bodys cos they were men to begin with so they have better musculature
So when they transition into women they are even hotter than regular women
And before anyone starts acting like a beta homo
Im not talking about some fella with a wig on like that homo cum guzzling queen mr mistoffelees
Im talking about real curvy babes who make these western landwhale feminist cunts look like shit
Even the hottest biological woman doesnt compare to a ladyboy who is merely average on the scale
Plus for anyone who cant get laid ladyboys are more passionite and love to be treated like a woman by strong alpha badasses
And they dont expect you to listen to their boring life story or pretend ur gonna marry them
9 times outta 10 they just wanna get absolutely steamed into by big alpha dick
Only a closet gay would think a hot ladyboy was disgusting
If any beta mangina tradcucks disagree they can always send mr mistoffelees a message
Im sure that sweetcorn mining piece of shit would love to help them out
:lol: :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

f**k pride month and f**k faggots. I’m so sick of their f***ing propaganda everywhere. I refuse to buy bud lite, Miller lite, northface, or target now. I will not shop anywhere that promotes the gay agenda. Take the gay shit out of your company entirely if you want to see another dollar from me.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 4:30 pm
f**k pride month and f**k faggots. I’m so sick of their f***ing propaganda everywhere. I refuse to buy bud lite, Miller lite, northface, or target now. I will not shop anywhere that promotes the gay agenda. Take the gay shit out of your company entirely if you want to see another dollar from me.
Now we even have fuckin queer uphill gardeners of doodoo hill promoting this gay shit on the forum
Like kangarunner and Mr Mistoffelees
These two homo beta gay lords have been praising this shite
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 4:35 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 4:30 pm
Now we even have fuckin queer uphill gardeners of doodoo hill promoting this gay shit on the forum
Like kangarunner and Mr Mistoffelees
These two homo beta gay lords have been praising this shite
Kanga has got to be mentally ill or some shit. The guy is a lunatic and constantly spams the shoutbox and now he’s here promoting pride month? Wtf? And why the hell would a gay guy be interested in going abroad? The best place for a gay guy is West Hollywood or San Francisco.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
June 7th, 2023, 2:42 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
June 7th, 2023, 5:06 am
I frickin hate that we celebrate these mentally ill shit stabbing sweetcorn miners like @Mr. Mistoffelees
They should all be stoned to death like on the good old days
That would be something to have PRIDE about fellas
That we got rid of all these fags and homo cunts
At least the bible got something right eh fellas :lol:
Bitch please... 😒 you're saying you want to stone gay people to death, but stick a wig on them and you'll f**k them instead? You. Are. A. Riot. =^_^=

Thank you to the user who posted this 💜 I'm glad not everyone on this forum is a bigoted troglodyte peddling hatred. I do wonder why so many people have such visceral anger towards others who they don't understand? If we were to ask the likes of Skelebob why they hate certain individuals, would they even be able to explain it? 🤔
We’re beyond sick and tired of your community’s stupid propaganda being shoved down our throats everywhere. I’m sick of seeing gay sex scenes on TV and I’m sick of you people trying to target kids with your propaganda. What kind of sick freak demands to be able to talk with elementary school kids about anal sex? You have no idea how much anger you are inviting upon yourselves with all this bullshit. Either demand that the propaganda stop, everywhere, it all has to go… Or we are going to take away gay marriage. You broke the agreement. The agreement was that we leave you alone and you leave us alone. You have violated your end of the bargain and by messing with our kids you have crossed the line.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 5:01 pm
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
I frickin hate that we celebrate these mentally ill shit stabbing sweetcorn miners like @Mr. Mistoffelees
Bitch please... 😒 you're saying you want to stone gay people to death, but stick a wig on them and you'll f**k them instead? You. Are. A. Riot. =^_^=

Thank you to the user who posted this 💜 I'm glad not everyone on this forum is a bigoted troglodyte peddling hatred. I do wonder why so many people have such visceral anger towards others who they don't understand? If we were to ask the likes of Skelebob why they hate certain individuals, would they even be able to explain it? 🤔
We’re beyond sick and tired of your community’s stupid propaganda being shoved down our throats everywhere. I’m sick of seeing gay sex scenes on TV and I’m sick of you people trying to target kids with your propaganda. What kind of sick freak demands to be able to talk with elementary school kids about anal sex? You have no idea how much anger you are inviting upon yourselves with all this bullshit. Either demand that the propaganda stop, everywhere, it all has to go… Or we are going to take away gay marriage. You broke the agreement. The agreement was that we leave you alone and you leave us alone. You have violated your end of the bargain and by messing with our kids you have crossed the line.
Well fuckin said fella
Bout time this queer peddling shit stabber slung his hook and f***ed off
Ppl might accuse me of being a troll but this guy is defo here to troll
If someone should be banned it should be Mr dickoffelees cos its obvious hes just here to push some gay shit onto the forum
First we have to tolerate conspiracy bullshit and ppl wishing death on others like that satanic lego head
Now we gotta listen to kangarimmer and mr mistoffelees pushing their gay shit on everyone
Let me tell ya fella
These shirtlifters should be grateful they get to walk about in public without getting beaten down by alpha men
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 5:09 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
CaptainSkelebob wrote:

Well fuckin said fella
If someone should be banned it should be Mr dickoffelees cos its obvious hes just here to push some gay shit onto the forum
First we have to tolerate conspiracy bullshit and ppl wishing death on others like that satanic lego head
Now we gotta listen to kangarimmer and mr mistoffelees pushing their gay shit on everyone
Let me tell ya fella
These shirtlifters should be grateful they get to walk about in public without getting beaten down by alpha men
The thread is about Pride month. You seem to have some pride in the 'T' part of LGBT, having sex with transexuals. And sense they are biologically men with extra holes put in them made to look like vaginas for men to have gay sex with them, that's G, too, or maybe B since you have sex with women, too.

You mentioned Denise earlier. What happened to her. Is she having your baby? How is it coming along with your preparing yourself to be a father? How do you plan to do right by your child?

Did you warn her about your bi-sexual interest in ladyboys?
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

@CaptainSkelebob
@Outcast9428

What are you both talking about? You're both becoming hysterical and it would seem your emotions are irrepressible. I think such vehement hatred usually manifests from people such as you two who are unable to control their emotions or express themselves properly 😚

=^_^=

I never promoted anything the likes of which you two are complaining about. Yes, I'm openly gay and evidently proud of the fact. Does that mean that all my views espoused are congruent with the current LGBT movement? No... UwU

Do I promote the idea of teaching kids the doctrines of the LGBT? No....

Did I state from the very beginning in my intro that my thoughts on the LGBT was that the movement has been amalgamated by corporations for profit. I told y'all in the beginning that I don't condone the indoctrination of the LGBT. 😢

@Outcast9428 don't you see that this Skelebob is trying to cause trouble and incite hatred? He's a vile human being and you shouldn't align yourself with him.

@MrMan UwU I think it's funny that CaptainSkelebob wants to burn gay people, but if he sticks a wig on them he would be happy to f**k them instead 🤭
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
June 14th, 2023, 4:39 pm
@CaptainSkelebob
@Outcast9428

What are you both talking about? You're both becoming hysterical and it would seem your emotions are irrepressible. I think such vehement hatred usually manifests from people such as you two who are unable to control their emotions or express themselves properly 😚
I am calm as I post and I am not expressing vehement hatred toward anyone.

My attitude toward you and Skelebob is the same as toward those who do not engage in homosexual acts. I want to see you repent, and have faith in Christ, be delivered from your bondage to sin, and be reconciled to God through Him.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

MrMan wrote:
June 14th, 2023, 7:06 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 5:09 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
CaptainSkelebob wrote:

Well fuckin said fella
Let me tell ya fella
The thread is about Pride month. You seem to have some pride in the 'T' part of LGBT, having sex with transexuals. And sense they are biologically men with extra holes put in them made to look like vaginas for men to have gay sex with them, that's G, too, or maybe B since you have sex with women, too.

You mentioned Denise earlier. What happened to her. Is she having your baby? How is it coming along with your preparing yourself to be a father? How do you plan to do right by your child?

Did you warn her about your bi-sexual interest in ladyboys?
Listen ere you scientifically illiterate baboon!!!
You can reel of as many letters of the alphabet as you like you old fool but you will never have a f***ing clue what ur talking about fella
The type of tgirls I like a way above the kind of home cunts you are thinking of
Im talking about hot babes fella with slim figures and pretty faces hotter than any woman you ever saw
Not some home trucker with a wig on and bolt on boobies
Eh
The f**k you chatting fella
I told you before my thoughts on fatherhood
My dad f***ed off and left me when I was a kid and I had to learn how to survive
I had to be strong
If I was weak I could of ended up sucking dick under a bridge for a living like mr misstoffolees
I will leave fat bitch denise to bring up the child herself
If its a strong child it can find me if it lives to 18
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@CaptainSkelebob it's horrifying if doctors can make a man look like a pretty woman. It's especially bad for fornicators looking for one-night stands because they could be duped into having sex with a man! Even if he has a knockout face and body, he's a man. I have am honest question for you. Have you ever poked one of the other holes on one of these ladyboys? If you have, think how many gay men had had theirs up in their before you got there, before the surgeries? Does the lightbulb now go on that this is actually a homosexual act?

You get on @Mr. Mistoffelees's case about jabbing corn or whatever it was you say. But hypothetically, let's say he had a string of hormone treatments and surgeries, you met him at a bar in real life. As a homosexual man before and after, he wants a man to penetrate him. Since you don't know he is @Mr. Mistoffelees from this forum, and he is...in this scenario...a ladyboy who looks like a hot chick to you, and if you know, you can't tell, and you used the simulated V and poked the poo....would that be gay? Would you have us believe that you could have sex with @Mr. Mistoffelees without being gay. Just trying to help you get through denial here.

Not wishing any horrifical operations or gender confusion on Mr.Misstofeless. i wish both of you would repent, not just of the homosexual sex, but of all your sin against God, and find forgiveness through Christ.

I remember what you said about your father. But it wasn't right. It wasn't right for him to leave you without a father to guide you. A man should provide for his own. Fathers should guide and teach their children. They should protect them. Ut was not right if yours did not. It's your part to forgive and and honor your father and not to make the same mistake. Did you turn out okay? As I recall, you've written quite a bit about getting hammered, having sex with permiscous women, having sex with 'lady'boys...while expressing disdain woth men who commit such perversions with men who have not gone through these surgeries. If you had a dad in your life who taught you not to live like that, it might have helped.

Btw, there were two American guys in Jakarta driving around in a Jeep with no roof. The guy who owned the Jeep told me tge story. The lights on it went out and he didn't want to get pulled over by the cops. So he pulled into a neighborhood on a side street. He did not realize it was a gay ladyboy area. He looked up and there were a bunch of them hugging all over his friend and grabbing at his crotch. My friend said, "Those aren't women." The guy asked one of them, and he was able to reply in English, "I'm a pretty boy."

So this guy backs off from the gay dudes fondling him and they end up chasing him around the car while his friend fixes the lights. He eventually gets them fixed and they drive off. Maybe you are like the guy in yhis true story who can't tell they are men, while his buddies who can see it say, don't do that.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
June 14th, 2023, 4:39 pm
@CaptainSkelebob
@Outcast9428

=^_^=

I never promoted anything the likes of which you two are complaining about. Yes, I'm openly gay and evidently proud of the fact. Does that mean that all my views espoused are congruent with the current LGBT movement? No... UwU

Do I promote the idea of teaching kids the doctrines of the LGBT? No....

Did I state from the very beginning in my intro that my thoughts on the LGBT was that the movement has been amalgamated by corporations for profit. I told y'all in the beginning that I don't condone the indoctrination of the LGBT. 😢

@Outcast9428 don't you see that this Skelebob is trying to cause trouble and incite hatred? He's a vile human being and you shouldn't align yourself with him.

@MrMan UwU I think it's funny that CaptainSkelebob wants to burn gay people, but if he sticks a wig on them he would be happy to f**k them instead 🤭
If that's the case, then fair enough... But the original post you made here did not indicate that. And yes, I do agree that Skelebob is overall a very sketchy person. I've had many arguments with him in the past.