Kangarunner is right about democrats

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Kangarunner is right about democrats

Post by 69ixine »

I am a light brown Romani looking triracial with 4% romani dna....the nazis,the confedarates,the medieval europeans would have killed me.

the repubs are close to nazis and heading that direction.

We need a world where no race has hard or soft power over the other and we all respect each other and live in harmony.

Ending white male savage supremacy is the desired goal to achieve that.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: Kangarunner is right about democrats

Post by 69ixine »

if a white man doesn't want white supremacy ended hes a white supremacist deep down
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@kangarunner

History lesson for you from the John Birch Society about the Democrat party and its founding by the Jacobins. Who were the Jacobins? The answer will surprise you. See the short lecture below.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

69ixine wrote:
July 21st, 2023, 7:15 pm
I am a light brown Romani looking triracial with 4% romani dna....the nazis,the confedarates,the medieval europeans would have killed me.

the repubs are close to nazis and heading that direction.

We need a world where no race has hard or soft power over the other and we all respect each other and live in harmony.

Ending white male savage supremacy is the desired goal to achieve that.
:roll: What is it with you attention starved clowns these days trolling the platform all the time? Your lives must really be shitty to be doing this stuff. f**k anyone who vote Democrat, and f**k the Democrat party itself. I live in California, the last thing I want to hear is about Democrats the very people who are currently destroying the country with their open borders bullshit and communism nonsense. I don't care about Republicans either, but you and Kangarunner got some serious issues with this Democrat worship nonsense.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Winston I've already stated what I stand for and the goal is to have a society where everyone is healthy and happy with their daily lives and not struggling which is what capitalism does to the middle class and poor.

1) Public, universal healthcare system for all citizens
2) UBI (Universal Basic Income)
3) Higher taxes on corporations and the rich
4) Higher minimum wage ($25 / hr minimum)

Unchecked capitalism with white men controlling all the power is the worst, most evil way of doing things.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

kangarunner wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 10:00 am
Unchecked capitalism with white men controlling all the power is the worst, most evil way of doing things.
Alright most of what you said is fair, but why single out "white men"? I mean if the rich dudes holding all the power are Arabs, negroes, chinks or any other race of people, would things be any better?

A lot of times the Democrats running for office in America are actually slightly less retarded than their Republican counterparts. But then they start shit-talking white people for no reason at all other than it's the hip thing to do in SJW circles, and they lose me. This obsession with white people being the devil is what will always be the Democrat's undoing.

By all means, rag on the system all you want. But remember that it's the system itself that is evil, not those on top who happen to be white. If anything, you're simply doing the elite's bidding by doing this race-baiting nonsense. Because they just love it when people lose sight of the bigger picture and get lost in a swamp of endless identity politics going nowhere.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 10:06 am
kangarunner wrote:
Alright most of what you said is fair, but why single out "white men"? I mean if the rich dudes holding all the power are Arabs, negroes, chinks or any other race of people, would things be any better?

A lot of times the Democrats running for office in America are actually slightly less retarded than their Republican counterparts. But then they start shit-talking white people for no reason at all other than it's the hip thing to do in SJW circles, and they lose me. This obsession with white people being the devil is what will always be the Democrat's undoing.

By all means, rag on the system all you want. But remember that it's the system itself that is evil, not those on top who happen to be white. If anything, you're simply doing the elite's bidding by doing this race-baiting nonsense. Because they just love it when people lose sight of the bigger picture and get lost in a swamp of endless identity politics going nowhere.
Why are you even debating this with these douchbags? He's comes off as a self hating white loser with this shit. Plus there are plenty of wealthy Asians, Arabs, and Blacks and their nations are corrupt as f**k. That's the one thing people like Kangarunner is always overlooking. The man sounds like every other annoying liberal "White people this, white people that." Has it ever occurred to him that blacks kill their own at such high record numbers than any other ethnicity? You have entire parts of Africa that have never had a single white leader and their nations are STILL SHIT. Faulting white people for everything is just something ignorant ass white liberals do. He almost sounds like a white female feminist.

The fact that you even said that Democrats are less retarded, that I don't understand Marcos. This platform is just irritating as hell sometimes. That's why I left before because liberals really piss me the f**k off. Especially the ones like Kangarunner. His democrat party is openly abusing and brainwashing kids, and he's talking out the ass about how great they are and why we should vote for them the very woke ass faggots that ruined everything that use to be fun. It's people like him why I wish someone would exterminate them already especially after what they did to California. Anyone who takes kanga seriously is an idiot. Yeah vote Democrat if you want to keep living in shitty conditions, where blacks can attack you and you can't fight back unless you are the same shade of color as they are, where your kids will be abused all day every day by shitty leftist teachers. Yeah listen to kanga and VOTE DEMOCRAT!
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on September 26th, 2023, 1:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

kangarunner wrote:
@Winston I've already stated what I stand for and the goal is to have a society where everyone is healthy and happy with their daily lives and not struggling which is what capitalism does to the middle class and poor.

1) Public, universal healthcare system for all citizens
2) UBI (Universal Basic Income)
3) Higher taxes on corporations and the rich
4) Higher minimum wage ($25 / hr minimum)

You seem to believe what you believe because you are jaded, a self hating white jaded male. I'm honestly surprised that you aren't married and sit around jerking off to black men f***ing your wife in front of you right now. You almost sound like those WEF assholes, but we all know their goal isn't to see everyone happy. Their goal is to make everyone poor and angry. They already successfully did it with me, I guess you enjoy adding onto it with your obnoxious "vote democrat" nonsense.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on September 26th, 2023, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 1:04 pm
Why are you even debating this with these douchbags? He's comes off as a self hating white loser with this shit. Plus there are plenty of wealthy Asians, Arabs, and Blacks and their nations are corrupt as f**k. That's the one thing people like Kangarunner is always overlooking. The man sounds like every other annoying liberal "White people this, white people that." Has it ever occurred to him that blacks kill their own at such high record numbers than any other ethnicity? You have entire parts of Africa that have never had a single white leader and their nations are STILL SHIT. Faulting white people for everything is just something ignorant ass white liberals do. He almost sounds like a white female feminist.

The fact that you even said that Democrats are less retarded, that I don't understand Marcos. This platform is just irritating as hell sometimes. That's why I left before because liberals really piss me the f**k off. Especially the ones like Kangarunner. His democrat party is openly abusing and brainwashing kids, and he's talking out the ass about how great they are and why we should vote for them the very woke ass faggots that ruined everything that use to be fun. It's people like him why I wish someone would exterminate them already especially after what they did to California. Anyone who takes kanga seriously is an idiot. Yeah vote Democrat if you want to keep living in shitty conditions, where blacks can attack you and you can't fight back unless you are the same shade of color as they are, where your kids will be abused all day every day by shitty leftist teachers. Yeah listen to kanga and VOTE DEMOCRAT!
I said they're slightly less retarded than Republicans because at least the Democrat politician tends to promise a better life for the little guy, to some degree. Higher taxes for the rich and shit like that. Whereas the Republicans just want life to be easy for the wealthy and a lot of their voters seem like gluttons for punishment to me... they seem to get off on giving all their money to the 1% and Jews, Israel, they all love the Chosen People with a burning passion and it's painful to watch how mentally cucked most American conservatives are.

Give me a moderate Democrat who doesn't have an irrational hatred for whites and I'll prefer him any day over the week over a Jew-loving, Israeli-flag waving Republican with a boner for billionaires and giving tax breaks and benefits for the wealthiest of the wealthy... it's just an irrational position to have for the have-nots of the world.

Like I said, Republicans just seem mighty cucked and hugely self-destructive. Democrats, meanwhile, are mostly just defeatist, bad at strategy and too annoying for their own good... I don't have a lot of respect for either party but the stupid tribalism just always gets to me and it's ridiculous how attached people get to "their party". They're all just sniveling useless cunts to me, but everyone with half a brain knows no one is as cucked as the modern-day American conservative, Evangelicals in particular.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 1:22 pm
September 26th, 2023, 1:04 pm

I said they're slightly less retarded than Republicans because at least the Democrat politician tends to promise a better life for the little guy, to some degree. Higher taxes for the rich and shit like that. Whereas the Republicans just want life to be easy for the wealthy and a lot of their voters seem like gluttons for punishment to me... they seem to get off on giving all their money to the 1% and Jews, Israel, they all love the Chosen People with a burning passion and it's painful to watch how mentally cucked most American conservatives are.

Give me a moderate Democrat who doesn't have an irrational hatred for whites and I'll prefer him any day over the week over a Jew-loving, Israeli-flag waving Republican with a boner for billionaires and giving tax breaks and benefits for the wealthiest of the wealthy... it's just an irrational position to have for the have-nots of the world.

Like I said, Republicans just seem mighty cucked and hugely self-destructive. Democrats, meanwhile, are mostly just defeatist, bad at strategy and too annoying for their own good... I don't have a lot of respect for either party but the stupid tribalism just always gets to me and it's ridiculous how attached people get to "their party". They're all just sniveling useless cunts to me, but everyone with half a brain knows no one is as cucked as the modern-day American conservative, Evangelicals in particular.
While I can agree about the Republicans to some agree when it comes to Jews and all that, do you honestly believe that the people grooming your kids are better? Since when did Democrats ever give a shit about the "little guy" all I see them ever do is exploting people they believe to be the most ignorant. In which case they rely on dumb blacks, shitty white women, and ignorant self defeating white males.

You ever been to California? You should sit down and have a meal with Newsom and his aunt Nancy Pelosi that f**k over San Fransisco, you'll love all the "Good" they've done for the "little guy" in CA. How they got stores being robbed cleaned and no one allowed to stop it, how I can go out right now and rape a white woman or a teenage girl and get away with it, by next week I'll be back on the street allowed to rape again.

You people are f***ing crazy if you think Democrats are better, we'll see how great they are once they finally create communism and have all the nations black and brown with no white people around anymore for people to whine and bitch about being the problems of the universe anymore. We'll see, how great they are when they replace you. Right now all I see is a bunch of shitty ass people trying to eliminate white people with people they feel will be easier for them to control and lord over. Why do you think open borders exist? Republicans aren't the ones funding that shit they only sit there and let it happen because they don't care about putting an end to it. Democrats also care about money just as much as the Republicans do. I don't remember Trump even purposely letting a bunch of illegals walk right in, but Obama and Biden both are the king of ignorance because that's exactly what they both are doing. This is why I prefer talking to @Lucas88 about this stuff, he's someone that's more smart about it, and I take him seriously. But anyone else on here talking about Democrats good, vote democrats, Republicans bad?...Democrats the people that ruined all the great states in America and are spreading their woke faggotry around the world... f**k yall.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on September 26th, 2023, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

September 26th, 2023, 1:08 pm
You seem to believe what you believe because you are jaded, a self hating white jaded male. I'm honestly surprised that you aren't married and sit around jerking off to black men f***ing your wife in front of you right now. You almost sound like those WEF assholes, but we all know their goal isn't to see everyone happy. Their goal is to make everyone poor and angry. They already successfully did it with me, I guess you enjoy adding onto it with your obnoxious "vote democrat" nonsense.
You're in California. Isn't marijuana legal there? Roll a joint and relax dude.

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

@Kangarunner you strike me as a man that never got enough attention as a kid growing up, I can tell when an adult man is the biggest attention craving bastard on the planet because anyone that remotely believes that the democrats are worth voting for, something is severely wrong with them. I should VOTE for the very people who thrive off exploiting others to remain in power, I should VOTE for the f**k ups who got the boarder wide open so any and every asshole from all over the place can just walk right the f**k in because they want everyone to be afraid of the long term consequences to the point where they'll beg for "protection" which will give them the green light to launch full blown communism. I should VOTE for the assholes who are purposely manipulating kids and forcing LBGTQ shit on them because it'll make them that much easier to control when it comes time for an uprising.

I should VOTE for the people that ruined my f***ing home state and made it not only extremely expensive, but extremely dangerous. I should VOTE for the people who are vilifying white people everywhere because they want to return back to the days of slavery, how to do that? Get rid of whites and only have low IQ Negros that still vote for their sorry ass, Latinos, fags, trans, and all the other weak useless people to rule over who wouldn't be able to fight in a successful resistance if their lives depended upon it. I should VOTE for the people who wanted to defund the police so people will be vulnerable to BLM and Antifa thuggery, the same people that advocated for entire neighborhoods to be burnt to damn ground where businesses and people got severely hurt. The same people villifying Jan 6 like it was somehow worse than the BS they were doing in 2020 where a vast majority of people were killed and harmed. I should VOTE for the people who want to erase history and feel that the world must be Blackwashed to undo "racial justices" the same racial shit negros were committing against other Negros, that your dumabss democrat party tries to cover up. Most blacks aren't even aware that blacks enslaved their own people.

I should VOTE for the people who want to confiscate people's right to bear arms so they can defend themselves against the POS scumbags that want to keep their power grip on the nation for life where they get to abuse us without ever being challenged or opposed. I should VOTE for the people who made self hatred among White people a fashion trend. I should VOTE for the people who destroyed all the best States in America and made them unlivable. I Should VOTE for the people who turned everything that use to be fun WOKE and irritating as f**k to the point where I can't even stand video games, comics, movies, or television anymore. I should VOTE for the people who are also working with the jews to eliminate all sovereign nations in the world.

I should VOTE for the people who want to bring back Mask mandates because they think they are going to fool the world again into believing there's another virus. You know what Kang, the first time I went off on you and left, I was really pissed. But after awhile I've got the chance to see you for what you are and you're no different from any other dumbass liberal. You people get turned off from the very idea of being destroyed. It makes your dick hard knowing that you barely have rights, that Muslims are going to be the ones running your nation in the future, and all your women will be wearing hijabs. It turns you on at the very idea of knowing that the people you worship so much have everyone's best interest at heart by being a dipshit aggravating destroyer. Look man, I don't even like Republicans and not every Republican is wealthy either. Democrats run and control EVERYTHING in this country. Name one f***ing good thing they've done since taking over. Starting race wars in 2020 over some scumbag negro that died while in custody that had a criminal record of beating up on pregnant women, is that what you're proud of?
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

Thanks to good democrat fellas like @Kangarunner I can live in my RV in peace in the Tenderloin and no one will f**k with me. Democrats support true freedom. In the Tenderloin you can do anything you want. You can live in an RV, do drugs, get into street fights, steal from stores, live for free without working, etc. San Francisco is the best city in the world, but it wouldn't be if the Republicucks were in charge.

Thank you, Kangarunner! I changed my mind about you.