Online dating site ads advertised on Happier Abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Online dating site ads advertised on Happier Abroad

Post by Epsilon99 »

If the online dating site ads on this site work and Winston promotes them, then why hasn't he actually met any women off them to show to us? Why are pictures of the same toilets shown for months on end? If that's the case and the foids on there actually are real then they obviously must be extremely picky just like their average western cunt is. Winston, I thought you were a free-thinking, honest man who is different from normies. Why are you promoting what look like scams just like a normie or other conman would do?

Has anyone actually had success with the online dating sites advertised here?
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Re: Online dating site ads advertised on Happier Abroad

Post by Huddo »

AFA (love me) is a complete scam. It has everything…. pay per letter, prodaters and socials full of women who are just looking for a free night out.

Winston probably doesn’t realise this, but his site on the other hand is the complete opposite. It’s part of the DM notify group of dating sites and shares their women’s profiles. DM is know as one of the very few legitimate FSU dating sites where you will meet many genuine women, if you’re realistic. This site and a couple of others support a dating subculture unofficially known as the real FSU dating circle and is about as far removed as you can possibly get from AFA and the scam romance industry. I’ve met Russian women online and in real life on DM notify.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Huddo wrote:
September 24th, 2023, 1:03 am
AFA (love me) is a complete scam. It has everything…. pay per letter, prodaters and socials full of women who are just looking for a free night out.

Winston probably doesn’t realise this, but his site on the other hand is the complete opposite. It’s part of the DM notify group of dating sites and shares their women’s profiles. DM is know as one of the very few legitimate FSU dating sites where you will meet many genuine women, if you’re realistic. This site and a couple of others support a dating subculture unofficially known as the real FSU dating circle and is about as far removed as you can possibly get from AFA and the scam romance industry. I’ve met Russian women online and in real life on DM notify.
what is dm notfy,and how does it compare to j4dates?
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

It’s one of the very few genuine sites. I’ve met women on there before and 2 of my friends are engaged to women they met on DM. It’s has a great forum where you can chat with FSU women and ask questions, but it’s only available on DM and not Winston’s version of the site. If you use the genuine sites you need to be realistic. There are normal women who come in all different levels of attractiveness and if any looking like the women on J4D you know that it’s a fake profile. DM is good at removing scammers quickly. Also in the real dating circle, men have to make the first move and initiate, unlike the scam PPL sites. The only way a genuine FSU woman will message first is if she has 4+ children or is particularly unattractive.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Huddo wrote:
September 25th, 2023, 7:32 pm
It’s one of the very few genuine sites. I’ve met women on there before and 2 of my friends are engaged to women they met on DM. It’s has a great forum where you can chat with FSU women and ask questions, but it’s only available on DM and not Winston’s version of the site. If you use the genuine sites you need to be realistic. There are normal women who come in all different levels of attractiveness and if any looking like the women on J4D you know that it’s a fake profile. DM is good at removing scammers quickly. Also in the real dating circle, men have to make the first move and initiate, unlike the scam PPL sites. The only way a genuine FSU woman will message first is if she has 4+ children or is particularly unattractive.
Thank you brother!Do FSU women,culturally not make the first move generally speaking?
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

willymonfrete wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 6:12 am
Huddo wrote:
Thank you brother!Do FSU women,culturally not make the first move generally speaking?

Out of the handful of women I’ve had relationships with who I met on Fdating and DM and the 100 or so I’ve chatted with over the years, only one contacted me first. She was a quite successful psychologist from Moscow in her early 40’s and owned a large practice. She had two children of her own and had adopted 11 year old twin daughters too. Due to the fact she had 4 children in her care and was ignored by most men on the site, she had to go against the cultural norm and make the first move. Most of the women are hard work to gain their full trust. They deal with a constant flow of keyboard Romeo’s, over weight, socially inept, and lots of married men seeking an online fantasy, so they won’t be throwing themselves at you like the scam sites. Like men they have their own scam / shit test to see how serious you are. Once I’d travelled it become a lot easier because they knew I’m one of the 5% who will actually board a plane to visit them.

As I said regional Russia is the place to search. It’s basically untouched by the majority of men who travel, no romance industry and the women seem to be a bit more down to earth. One of my online friends struggled in Ukraine with scammer after scammer, then three years ago he switched to Russia and has dated a constant stream of genuine women in his search for the one. All have been highly educated, come from good families and had businesses and assets behind them…. Bear in mind the were all children of the Soviet era 40+. If you’re old enough I’d definitely experience what this generation of women have to offer in a relationship, it’s next level how well you’ll be cared for.

There’s a good video about this topic (women not initiating) on YouTube, I’ll try to find it for you.

How old are you … 30’s - 40’s ?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Huddo wrote:
September 27th, 2023, 4:36 am
willymonfrete wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 6:12 am
Huddo wrote:

Out of the handful of women I’ve had relationships with who I met on Fdating and DM and the 100 or so I’ve chatted with over the years, only one contacted me first. She was a quite successful psychologist from Moscow in her early 40’s and owned a large practice. She had two children of her own and had adopted 11 year old twin daughters too. Due to the fact she had 4 children in her care and was ignored by most men on the site, she had to go against the cultural norm and make the first move. Most of the women are hard work to gain their full trust. They deal with a constant flow of keyboard Romeo’s, over weight, socially inept, and lots of married men seeking an online fantasy, so they won’t be throwing themselves at you like the scam sites. Like men they have their own scam / shit test to see how serious you are. Once I’d travelled it become a lot easier because they knew I’m one of the 5% who will actually board a plane to visit them.

As I said regional Russia is the place to search. It’s basically untouched by the majority of men who travel, no romance industry and the women seem to be a bit more down to earth. One of my online friends struggled in Ukraine with scammer after scammer, then three years ago he switched to Russia and has dated a constant stream of genuine women in his search for the one. All have been highly educated, come from good families and had businesses and assets behind them…. Bear in mind the were all children of the Soviet era 40+. If you’re old enough I’d definitely experience what this generation of women have to offer in a relationship, it’s next level how well you’ll be cared for.

There’s a good video about this topic (women not initiating) on YouTube, I’ll try to find it for you.

How old are you … 30’s - 40’s ?
One of the problems with Russia and Ukraine as cultural areas is that their divorce rates are nearly as bad as those in the US. That doesn't mean you couldn't get a loyal and faithful woman. I'd imagine they tend to be many pounds lighter on average and so have many more beautiful women. For looks, there is a range of looks for white people, including Nordic looks mixed in amongst the Slavic slaves there, and women mixed with central Asian. I gather it is a bit male-dominated, so if a man is assertive, a woman may be used to that or expect it.

With the war, getting a Russian woman to the US or other countries might be difficult. It might be difficult to talk politics these days. Also, a US expat living there might be pretty much impossible.