Your diet day to day

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Your diet day to day

Post by yick »

So, I do intermittent fasting and I eat around midday, usually I have a salad - an Israeli salad with either fish or meat, so two days of meat and two days of fish - tinned fish of either salmon, tuna, sardines, mackerel - put some tahini on it and tastes amazing.

Meal two is usually a keto type meal - sausages or bacon with scrambled eggs, fried tomatoes, sauerkraut etc - I use lots of lard, olive oil and avocado oil and I feel amazing. Every so often I will make a meal out of buckwheat noodles, buckwheat groats, bulgur or for the occasional treat, rice.

I weight train and run three or four nights a week. I don't eat bread or sweets anymore, don't eat fruit or cereals though I will probably start to incorporate oatmeal in the future - can't think of the last time I was in KFC or McDonalds.

Oh yeah, I drink Chinese teas and black coffee, no alcohol of any kind.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Your diet day to day

Post by TruthSeeker »

yick wrote:
October 15th, 2023, 7:48 am
I don't eat bread or sweets anymore, don't eat fruit or cereals though I will probably start to incorporate oatmeal in the future
There is nothing wrong with whole grain breads. They can help keep you "regular".
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Your diet day to day

Post by yick »

TruthSeeker wrote:
October 15th, 2023, 8:51 am
yick wrote:
October 15th, 2023, 7:48 am
I don't eat bread or sweets anymore, don't eat fruit or cereals though I will probably start to incorporate oatmeal in the future
There is nothing wrong with whole grain breads. They can help keep you "regular".
No one said there was.