The Problem with the Manosphere

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

The Problem with the Manosphere

Post by kangarunner »

I've been watching manosphere type channels for years now. You know what the problem is. Look at the below channels:

Fresh and Fit
Better Bachelor
The33Secrets

Every single video they make is some sensationalized video about women. Women. Women. Women. That's all their clips are about. And nothing more than that. It's all the same shit.

WE f***ing GET IT. Yo entiendo.

What happens when you're finally done with understanding that Western women suck??? What then? Just keep binge watching the same recycled content over and over again?

When are those channels gonna move on? And talk about something different?

One thing none of them tell you except for Better Bachelor who has talked about living abroad a few times.

What would happen if all those channels made a video with this title? "American women are done. LEAVE AND AMERICA JUST MOVE ABROAD!"

They'll never do it. Because their money from youtube is to keep the same shit going. Keep all their viewers in a continuous cycle of complaints of the dating in America. They just want to keep their viewers constantly complaining and never do anything to change that.

I'm hoping to stay here in Asia and build somewhat of a life here. When I see these motherf***ing shithead Americans come over here (I don't see too many fortunately) I just avoid them. America is a top down society. You can feel the status hierarchy when you're there. It's unspoken. It's unwritten. But everyone can feel it. And most men love to put other men into an outcast group and put them lower in the hierarchy. Here in Vietnam, there's probably some sort of hierarchy here also, but it damn sure feels good for me to be here. I'm not pushed down and put into the reject group or the outcast group here. I can finally be treated with dignity like a human being.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: The Problem with the Manosphere

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
December 25th, 2023, 10:38 pm
I've been watching manosphere type channels for years now. You know what the problem is. Look at the below channels:

Fresh and Fit
Better Bachelor
The33Secrets

Every single video they make is some sensationalized video about women. Women. Women. Women. That's all their clips are about. And nothing more than that. It's all the same shit.

WE f***ing GET IT. Yo entiendo.

What happens when you're finally done with understanding that Western women suck??? What then? Just keep binge watching the same recycled content over and over again?

When are those channels gonna move on? And talk about something different?

One thing none of them tell you except for Better Bachelor who has talked about living abroad a few times.

What would happen if all those channels made a video with this title? "American women are done. LEAVE AND AMERICA JUST MOVE ABROAD!"

They'll never do it. Because their money from youtube is to keep the same shit going. Keep all their viewers in a continuous cycle of complaints of the dating in America. They just want to keep their viewers constantly complaining and never do anything to change that.

I'm hoping to stay here in Asia and build somewhat of a life here. When I see these motherf***ing shithead Americans come over here (I don't see too many fortunately) I just avoid them. America is a top down society. You can feel the status hierarchy when you're there. It's unspoken. It's unwritten. But everyone can feel it. And most men love to put other men into an outcast group and put them lower in the hierarchy. Here in Vietnam, there's probably some sort of hierarchy here also, but it damn sure feels good for me to be here. I'm not pushed down and put into the reject group or the outcast group here. I can finally be treated with dignity like a human being.
You are preaching the choir and enjoying your life abroad.
However, what if all of your numb skull NFL watching Americ*nt brothers wake up and decide to go abroad like you?
They would all pollute the place and turn it into little America. So my main point is it is better to stay the way it is. Let them continue to wallow in America. You want to stay Pristine from all the American dude bro influence much as possible. You don't realize how fortunate you are.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 26th, 2023, 7:05 am
However, what if all of your numb skull NFL watching Americ*nt brothers wake up
This is the real question. Why don't more people wake up. Some people cannot wake up. Taking the red pill is a process and is a life changing experience.

BUT.....the aftermath of knowing the red pill knowledge can be too depressing for some people.

Those idiots in Memphis, shiTN are stuck. They're mind controlled in their stupid Go Tigers football games.

Memphis, shiTN is a city of misery. When I was there, all I saw were mindless robots driving in cars down the road. There's a reason why roads are built in America the way they are. They're built like mazes to keep you controlled and trapped in.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

The problem with the manosphere is that it's just become the polar opposite of feminism with crybaby men moaning about how unfair everything is and how women are to blame for everything.

There's nothing wrong with men who can't be arsed with women or relationships because of the unnecessary stress they bring, but one can do so without becoming a woman hating male equivalent of a feminist :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Natural_Born_Cynic There's a reason why all the smelly douchebags in America don't travel abroad. It's not money. It's that they're running on the script.

Just go to Quantum of Conscience channel and hear Matt talk about the notnilc.

Everyone is on a script.

The script tells them to do this.
The script tells them to do that.
The script tells them to go to work.
The script tells them to go to fishing in a lake and drink beer.
The script tells them to go to church.
The script gives certain people roles in life. His role is bully. His role is nerd. His role is outcast. His role is alpha male.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
December 26th, 2023, 7:32 am
@Natural_Born_Cynic There's a reason why all the smelly douchebags in America don't travel abroad. It's not money. It's that they're running on the script.

Just go to Quantum of Conscience channel and hear Matt talk about the notnilc.

Everyone is on a script.

The script tells them to do this.
The script tells them to do that.
The script tells them to go to work.
The script tells them to go to fishing in a lake and drink beer.
The script tells them to go to church.
The script gives certain people roles in life. His role is bully. His role is nerd. His role is outcast. His role is alpha male.
Yes, I know.
Your one of the lucky ones who took the red pill. I hope you enjoy while it lasts until the American ZOG government put it's tentacles on everything.

I hate those beer guzzling, willfully ignorant, NFL watching meatheads and bastards too.
I also hate my High School for levying millions of dollars of town's tax payer money to build their lousy ass football stadium. What a waste of town's money. And Football is so blood boring.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Who wants a bunch of negro americans ruining the place and talking about'foreign x women want muh bbc'.let americans suffer.they're evil people that deserve to suffer,that's why I'm glad cucks like angry guy on youtube get such low views.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

88jose88 wrote:
December 26th, 2023, 9:46 am
Who wants a bunch of negro americans ruining the place and talking about'foreign x women want muh bbc'.let americans suffer.they're evil people that deserve to suffer,that's why I'm glad cucks like angry guy on youtube get such low views.
I couldn't have said it any better. Americans are a herd people. They follow the herd. And the herd doesn't like outcasts like me.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 26th, 2023, 7:17 am
The problem with the manosphere is that it's just become the polar opposite of feminism with crybaby men moaning about how unfair everything is and how women are to blame for everything.

There's nothing wrong with men who can't be arsed with women or relationships because of the unnecessary stress they bring, but one can do so without becoming a woman hating male equivalent of a feminist :lol:
The herd needs something to complain about. The herd's minds need to be controlled some way. Fresh and Fit feeds the herd.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
December 26th, 2023, 2:56 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:

The herd needs something to complain about. The herd's minds need to be controlled some way. Fresh and Fit feeds the herd.
You should be glad those herds are confined in America. Imagine if they come to you abroad. They are going to f*ck your place up and Americanize everything. :D :lol: Imagine all those Tennessee Hillbillies, NFL loving meatheads bros coming to Vietnam and Colombia and f*cking up everything in their path.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

December 27th, 2023, 7:01 am
kangarunner wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

You should be glad those herds are confined in America. Imagine if they come to you abroad. They are going to f*ck your place up and Americanize everything. :D :lol: Imagine all those Tennessee Hillbillies, NFL loving meatheads bros coming to Vietnam and Colombia and f*cking up everything in their path.
A lot of countries are already being f***ed up even without Americans moving into them.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 27th, 2023, 7:35 am
kangarunner wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

A lot of countries are already being f***ed up even without Americans moving into them.
That too. Thanks to Hollywood and "American Dream" Marketing. South Korea has already been afflicted with it. They still like to "Dick Ride" America. Look what that got them. Lowest birthrate on the entire planet, hyper capitalism, rampant consumerism, mass suicide, mass elderly poverty, etc.
Vietnam to a lesser extend because it's still communist and fought American foreign influence in Vietnam war.
Colombia also had 50 years of Civil War, so Americanization have not taken hold.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

December 27th, 2023, 7:57 am
kangarunner wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

That too. Thanks to Hollywood and "American Dream" Marketing. South Korea has already been afflicted with it. They still like to "Dick Ride" America. Look what that got them. Lowest birthrate on the entire planet, hyper capitalism, rampant consumerism, mass suicide, mass elderly poverty, etc.
Vietnam to a lesser extend because it's still communist and fought American foreign influence in Vietnam war.
Colombia also had 50 years of Civil War, so Americanization have not taken hold.
50 years of Civil War? God damn....Who the hell were they fighting for that long? I keep hearing about America is heading toward one but I don't think this nation is ballsey enough to go through with it. America is already trying to become communist but it will be different from Vietnam's communism. Vietnam isn't trying to mind f**k over their population or replacing their people. America is doing a lot of destructive stuff to bring in communism.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

December 27th, 2023, 9:06 am
December 27th, 2023, 7:57 am
kangarunner wrote:

50 years of Civil War? God damn....Who the hell were they fighting for that long? I keep hearing about America is heading toward one but I don't think this nation is ballsey enough to go through with it. America is already trying to become communist but it will be different from Vietnam's communism. Vietnam isn't trying to mind f**k over their population or replacing their people. America is doing a lot of destructive stuff to bring in communism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colombian_conflict

I don't know. Mainly it's the government against a leftist guerilla faction called FARC. However things got more complicated when many other factions gotten involved such as drug cartels, and other far right militants...
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

kangarunner wrote:
December 26th, 2023, 2:53 pm
88jose88 wrote:
December 26th, 2023, 9:46 am
I couldn't have said it any better. Americans are a herd people. They follow the herd. And the herd doesn't like outcasts like me.
Feminism and degeneracy around the world,even in places where it's just creeping in is a result of American media culture and ethos.that's why the jews putting down this long overdue rapid dog down with their plans also has a good side,because China and Russia will not stand in accepting feminism,degeneracy,transgenderism,black supremacy,and ratchetness culture.

the sooner america loses it's influence the better.

how is life in Vietnam?I bet the women are great?I wanna maybe find a wife there,someday.atleast as a communist country they won't accept all kinds of american degeneracy,even if they play rap in the gyms etc not knowing english is a good thing.