These are the types of asians I like/prefer,the contrast between them and southeastasians

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: These are the types of asians I like/prefer,the contrast between them and southeastasians

Post by publicduende »

88jose88 wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 2:26 pm
those girls are indeed bang-able but I'm spoiled from the cuban chicks in miami,whole nother level.a hot dark skin mestiza can be nice,but how many are hot?most i saw were butt ugly and masc faces,square bodies etc it's true that white women on average look best,and I think going to a white area where they are open to foreigners in either southern europe or latin america is best,spaniard girls can be sweet and goodlooking from my experience,I may move there,more safe,less golddigging,less vain,abundance of white chick types with black silky or curly hair and pale olive tone skin.Spaniards prefer spaniard or mediterennean type looking men from my own sights and what lucas88 said.I think I'd do well there.

I also have EU passport,it's just more practical.
Filipinas can be a huge hit and miss. I contend that they have some of the most gorgeous women in the world, especially the mestizas. The vast majority are women who can't even afford make up and have shitty diets, so after their first pregnancy they become, chunky, pudgy and overweight. A bit like Brazil.

If you have a EU passport, perhaps your best bet is Spain, which is home to a significant community from Latin America.

When you say "Spaniards", are you referring to Latinas or women born and bred in Spain? Spanish girls are a very different breed. They are nothing special, they look like shorter versions of Italian women.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: These are the types of asians I like/prefer,the contrast between them and southeastasians

Post by 88jose88 »

publicduende wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 9:25 pm
88jose88 wrote:
those girls are indeed bang-able but I'm spoiled from the cuban chicks in miami,whole nother level.a hot dark skin mestiza can be nice,but how many are hot?most i saw were butt ugly and masc faces,square bodies etc it's true that white women on average look best,and I think going to a white area where they are open to foreigners in either southern europe or latin america is best,spaniard girls can be sweet and goodlooking from my experience,I may move there,more safe,less golddigging,less vain,abundance of white chick types with black silky or curly hair and pale olive tone skin.Spaniards prefer spaniard or mediterennean type looking men from my own sights and what lucas88 said.I think I'd do well there.

Filipinas can be a huge hit and miss. I contend that they have some of the most gorgeous women in the world, especially the mestizas. The vast majority are women who can't even afford make up and have shitty diets, so after their first pregnancy they become, chunky, pudgy and overweight. A bit like Brazil.

If you have a EU passport, perhaps your best bet is Spain, which is home to a significant community from Latin America.

When you say "Spaniards", are you referring to Latinas or women born and bred in Spain? Spanish girls are a very different breed. They are nothing special, they look like shorter versions of Italian women.
I like brunette pale white women,maybe they're not special to you but they fit me and are my beauty standard.I know spaniards are just white people,they're culture and mentality is nothing like latin american,thank God!

only the cubanitas were hot in miami,most indo-mestizas look like goblinas,cubanitas are pure spaniard women for the most part.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

publicduende wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 9:25 pm
88jose88 wrote:

I don't like any filipinas bro.plus I want a phenomatched girl and phenomatched children ideally.Japanese women are hot but they're bbc sluts.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

yick wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 12:40 am
Yohan wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 8:54 pm
88jose88 wrote:
December 27th, 2023, 3:29 pm
Even for southeastasians,Burmese and Thai girls are goodlooking,especially the white skinned ones.
noone talks about any other place tha the dumpster for female hotness like the filipines.I interacted with them for years and they just don't add up.
I even had a filipina single mum gf.

I guess people take the easy route,when the pearls are too expensive.@Yohan is the only one with a nea wife,and he said she's average looking.
Well, it is true that wife and I are together since 47 years already. We both are indeed nothing special, maybe average looking, but for sure nothing more than that. We are almost of same age.

We are not really rich, but also far away from being poor.

My wife is Japanese, from Tokyo and not from some rural area - about myself, I am from Europe, but was working most time in Japan and I have no Japanese language problems - I think this is important to be able to communicate in the local language.

We have 2 daughters and 2 grandchildren, they have their own family and friends, but wee see them frequently and have good relation with them.

All countrymen, I know from my country and who are living in Japan have a good working knowledge of Japanese, have a stable job and income in Japan and have a Japanese family with children. All their wives are rather simple modest women, do not expect to meet a beauty....

-----

The easy route and pearls are too expensive? If you are from Northern America and Europe and really think, Asian women are desperate to find a foreign man and want to leave Asia, then you are wrong.

Some Western men have expectations which are truly unrealistic - of course what is showing up are only girls who are into money and not into a guy who is 40 or 50 years older than them. 'My bargirl is different' and such nonsense talk ....

How can you communicate with a women from Myanmar, Cambodia or such countries - such languages are difficult to learn, often there are other problems like running out of money and not able to find a job in the foreign nation, visa und working permit issues and the dreamgirl disappears to somewhere in a rural area and the Western man is back in his own country...
Exactly!

You have average men who might be 5 and below in their home country, struggling to get a date and they are focusing on a ten in China, Indonesia or Japan - they're dreaming about a fantasy land that doesn't exist.

No white guy is getting a Korean '10' the country and their culture is xenophobic and when I was there, there was plenty of people who hated 'race mixing' - there were white people who got a cute Korean girlfriend but nobody was getting the '10's' same in China, same in Indonesia - you have to contend with their culture, their dating culture, their outlook on the west and everything else and it all adds up to a big fat nothing for westerners with no language skills, going over to Japan and getting '10's' (or China, or Taiwan, or Indonesia etc).
For looks, I treat 10 as basically unattainable. Maybe one woman who has existed is a 10. Others top out at 9.9 something, the parabola never touching the line. :) Audrey Hepburn would have been a 9 something on my scale, a 9.2 or a 9.5. Conceptually a woman could be prettier. That's just for the face. But looks is a matter of personal taste. I married a 9+ on my own personal scale, for looks. Finding someone I could find empirically prettier for facial beauty, when I met her, would be a rare thing. She's still pretty and has kept her looks now in her late 40's, and looks a lot younger than most of the white women around here or her counterparts at her high school reunion. (I think one other one who was still pretty was there.) She's better-looking than the vast majority of 20-year-olds, still high on the 1 to 10 scale. But she isn't 20 something anymore either, so I set some of my statements in the past.

Anyway, she's from Indonesia. I've seen other white expats in Indonesia marry stunners, based on my own perceptions. Some of them marry nice or okay looking girls. I've seen expats with women who, IMO, are quite plain, also. We have different tastes and some men aren't that particular about looks, either.

Be that as it may, Indonesia is a place where a foreigner, especially a white foreigner, would be likely to fair well in competing for the girls at the top for looks. One of the prettiest actresses in the country was married to a white expat. One of the singers who I see as a bit good-looking but whose looks some other men really go for married an expat, too. I met a badminton Olympic medalist-- not incredibly good-looking but nice-looking and a prestigious catch, married to a brown South American. Marrying expats, especially white, is desirable in Indonesia. I think the Philippines is the same way. In some of the countries that were colonized by whites, the idea that whites are high status for marriage persists.

A few days ago, my wife and I said Happy New Year to an Indonesian friend's parents who were of the same tribe. He was at our house, and did a video chat with them on his phone, so we said 'hi'. They told us their daughter wanted to marry a 'bule'-- a white man. I don't know if I saw the daughter. My wife said she was pretty.

Also, with Koreans, parents of okay-looking and ugly girls can be protective and picky like parents of pretty girls. There may be a little bit of that idea that the ugly ones may not need to be as picky, and pretty ones can be in their minds, but the parents of plain girls can be prejudiced. If a white man is good-looking or charming or has game or whatever, why couldn't he attract one of the prettier Korean girls? Would her family be more likely to object strongly? When I was in South Korea, I knew a divorced expat who married a 8.5 or 9 or so Korean girl. (I'm picky with my scales. Some men might say 9 or 10.) But they just got married, forcing it on the parents, then had a ceremony afterward.

For looks, poor girls in South Korea can be up there on the scale. If a farmer can import a Filipina wife, would his parents object strongly if his pretty sister wanted to marry a white man?

I met a maybe 8.7 or 9 Japanese girl who'd gotten pregnant with a white man's baby when she was young. She'd probably have married him if he'd gone for it.
The Philippines has a somewhat western centric culture - so it would be easier there than it would be in Korea - I am sure there are many beauties in the Philippines than there are in Korea (lots more plastic surgery in Korea though.)
I think Indonesia is similar in this regard (though I haven't been to the Philippines), but the Philippines has more expats from certain English-speaking countries. According to Bing chat bot.

quote:
Indonesia: The number of US expats in Indonesia is estimated to be between 5,000 and 10,0001.
Philippines: In the Philippines, it’s estimated that there are more than 220,000 US citizens living there2.
UK Expats:

Indonesia: There are approximately 4,000 British expats in Indonesia3.
Philippines: Around 10,000 British expats are estimated to live in the Philippines4.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

88jose88 wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 6:52 am
@Yohan japanese women cheat and they're expensive to get compared to hotter on average latinas who likely have better personalities and are more approachable and friendly.Japanese tourist women are very closed off and stuck up in holland,latinas are hotter on average and more approachable.

that's the point,JBW is a lie in asia and asian women don't like foreigners much unless they're BBCs.
I ask myself, if you have ever been in Japan and if you can communicate in Japanese language - probably not.

If you move on to any nightclub area, of course Japanese women are more expensive than women in other Asian countries.

In general most Japanese women who prefer a long-term relationship are rather modest, but not very good in foreign languages.

To compare Japanese and other Asian women with Latinas does not make sense. Not only race, looks and language are different, but also their environment and upbringing.

Of course Japanese women also cheat, but most 'cheating' is done by men.
Many Japanese women see however a difference, if the man is starting a long-term relationship with another women or if he is visiting only girls for a few hours for sex and never see them again... Japan and some other Asian countries are not Christianity orientated.