Why are American white women such ugly and fat whores?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Seriously, it's pretty bad out here. I feel like the whole "ratchet" culture has really hit white women under 30 hard, possibly worse than any other demographic due to the huge princess entitlement complex these women have. Even mere borderline 6's have delusions of marrying a top tier Alpha gigachad. The sad thing is, these women aren't worth jack shit. They aren't feminine, have no virtue, and have almost no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I feel like this is becoming the increasing majority of white women in America at least. I believe this is due to modern feminism being developed in the Western world, specifically America, and these women have been exposed to it for the longest.

Why are white girls tend to be so slutty?
Last edited by Roccia on January 9th, 2024, 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

They look like pigs. Bitches are so fat that their fingers look like sausage rolls and when they sit you can see the fat hanging off their sides. JFL. Cucks think that shit is beautiful, that's nasty as f**k. Those fat pieces of shit can't run 4 miles without sweating a bucketful or acting like they're about to drop dead. This is your typical 20 something American cunt. Them fat motherfuckers care only about food and dick, and they start whining and nagging if someone so much as suggests that they should lose weight and on top of that stop acting like whores. It's too much to ask, isn't it? you're displaying toxic masculinity if you want women to be fit and non-promiscuous. There's something wrong with you if you start demanding that from them princesses. You are evil, you deserve to be locked away for not respecting women. You need psychological help because you dare question their authority.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Why are American white women such ugly and fat whores?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Roccia wrote:
January 9th, 2024, 2:35 pm
Seriously, it's pretty bad out here. I feel like the whole "ratchet" culture has really hit white women under 30 hard, possibly worse than any other demographic due to the huge princess entitlement complex these women have. Even mere borderline 6's have delusions of marrying a top tier Alpha gigachad. The sad thing is, these women aren't worth jack shit. They aren't feminine, have no virtue, and have almost no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I feel like this is becoming the increasing majority of white women in America at least. I believe this is due to modern feminism being developed in the Western world, specifically America, and these women have been exposed to it for the longest.

I think you already know the answer to your question.
If they act like bunch of spoiled whores in Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia then they would get stoned and their head chopped off in a heartbeat.
Over there, at least the women behave prim and proper because they fear their men and their government.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 9th, 2024, 2:40 pm
Roccia wrote:

Lmao if men in the States bothered to learn multiple languages, they would just look for women overseas and south of the border.

Only in the West are they allowed to get grotesquely obese, and there are too many desperate brainlet low IQ males who settle and validate these hambeasts. The brainwashing for Fat acceptance is too strong on some of these low IQ drones. The system and sub4 extremist feminists wants all cunts to be 200+ pounds so chad can have no options but to lower his standards.

These f***ing pigs would lose weight and stop eating if they were forced to compete with SEA skinny gooks and other skinny women from dirt poor lands.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Roccia wrote:
January 9th, 2024, 2:46 pm
Roccia wrote:

Lmao if men in the States bothered to learn multiple languages, they would just look for women overseas and south of the border.

Only in the West are they allowed to get grotesquely obese, and there are too many desperate brainlet low IQ males who settle and validate these hambeasts. The brainwashing for Fat acceptance is too strong on some of these low IQ drones. The system and sub4 extremist feminists wants all cunts to be 200+ pounds so chad can have no options but to lower his standards.

These f***ing pigs would lose weight and stop eating if they were forced to compete with SEA skinny gooks and other skinny women from dirt poor lands.
Yes.... and America and other Western nations should import millions of those SEA skinny gook women and other skinny women from the third world instead of useless male rapefugees we import every f*cking day. At least that would drive Americ*nt women's sexual value down because now they have to compete with those skinny hottie women and Americ*nt women would re-learn how to be feminine, wholesome women again.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Roccia wrote:
January 9th, 2024, 2:46 pm
Roccia wrote:

Why do people always assume that all feminist are fat? They aren't. There are plenty of regular size feminist, they aren't all fat. Nor do they all dye their hair blue and have it cut short. So many stereotypes about feminist, makes no sense. Even Emma Watson claimed to be a feminist, but she gets called a fake one all the time.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Why are American white women such ugly and fat whores? is the title of this thread.

Excuse me, only white women? Only feminists? I would say a huge number of women in the US are seriously overweight, ugly, rude...

Check out US black women of any age....
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Yohan wrote:
January 9th, 2024, 10:39 pm
Why are American white women such ugly and fat whores? is the title of this thread.

Excuse me, only white women? Only feminists? I would say a huge number of women in the US are seriously overweight, ugly, rude...

Check out US black women of any age....
The black males are ten times worse than their own women are, yet people try to make it seem as though
the overrated dickheads are desirable by women everywhere because of some gay myth about their dicks being bigger than everyone else's.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

They are not all ugly fat whores, but many are.

Let's start with whores. The reason- buying into the morality of the sexual revolution. There are plenty of man whores looking to sleep with them and not enough men with the good sense to prefer or seek a virgin, so little in the way of a deterrent. Sex before marriage is whoring. Lots of it free whoring. Lack of fear of God is a root cause.

Fat: diet, eating too much, eating processed food and ice cream. Some of the singles take birth control because of the whoring.

Drinking gender fluid might make it worse.

Ugly: being fat makes them look unattractive. Feminism also seems to seep out of the mind and onto their faces.

Tatts and short hair--people encourage ugly styles like this.

Lacking any decent bases for their morality many moderns have come up with their own junk moral concepts. Fat shaming and shaming sluts for being sluts is now considered immoral. This encourages more weight gain and slutty behavior.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

They are not all ugly fat whores, but many are.

Let's start with whores. The reason- buying into the morality of the sexual revolution. There are plenty of man whores looking to sleep with them and not enough men with the good sense to prefer or seek a virgin, so little in the way of a deterrent. Sex before marriage is whoring. Lots of it free whoring. Lack of fear of God is a root cause.

Fat: diet, eating too much, eating processed food and ice cream. Some of the singles take birth control because of the whoring.

Drinking gender fluid might make it worse.

Ugly: being fat makes them look unattractive. Feminism also seems to seep out of the mind and onto their faces.

Tatts and short hair--people encourage ugly styles like this.

Lacking any decent bases for their morality many moderns have come up with their own junk moral concepts. Fat shaming and shaming sluts for being sluts is now considered immoral. This encourages more weight gain and slutty behavior.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Roccia wrote:
January 9th, 2024, 2:36 pm
They look like pigs. Bitches are so fat that their fingers look like sausage rolls and when they sit you can see the fat hanging off their sides. JFL. Cucks think that shit is beautiful, that's nasty as f**k. Those fat pieces of shit can't run 4 miles without sweating a bucketful or acting like they're about to drop dead. This is your typical 20 something American cunt. Them fat motherfuckers care only about food and dick, and they start whining and nagging if someone so much as suggests that they should lose weight and on top of that stop acting like whores. It's too much to ask, isn't it? you're displaying toxic masculinity if you want women to be fit and non-promiscuous. There's something wrong with you if you start demanding that from them princesses. You are evil, you deserve to be locked away for not respecting women. You need psychological help because you dare question their authority.
I thought you were Australian?

It doesn't matter if you aren't or are - everything you accuse the women of - the men are the same - fat, selfish, entitled covered in stupid tattoo's - what's the difference between the men and the women - if the women only care about food and dick then the men must surely only care about food, their games consoles, their stupid collection of tattoos and whinging about not getting laid. It's a pathetic shitshow from both sides - women don't want to f**k these guys and I don't blame them.

If some berk had a stupid neck tattoo and was vaping away - would you date him if you were a woman? I certainly wouldn't.

It's not gender you are complaining about, it's culture but you are making it into gender when it isn't - which is dishonest to say the least.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Irish and German women are not known to be pretty.thats the genetic makeup of american white women.