Never forget Angloid vermin

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Never forget Angloid vermin

Post by Roccia »

You LARP as white, even though you are all racetraitor filth and vermin who betrayed whites in WW2 and also look down on decent hardworking Italian immigrants, but in the past they owned you dumb Angloids as slaves, and you were considered uncivilized subhuman, LMAO. You are the white version of niggers, you have been owned as slaves by Romans longer than you were civilized and considered white you Anglokike parasites.

Caesar, in writing home, said of the Britons, “They are the most ignorant people I have ever conquered. They cannot be taught music.” Cicero, in writing to his friend Atticus, advised him not to buy slaves in England, “because,” said he, “they cannot be taught to read, and are the ugliest and most stupid race I ever saw.”

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Never forget Angloid vermin

Post by OutWest »

That's funny. Some things never change.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: Never forget Angloid vermin

Post by 88jose88 »

The romans wrote propaganda on the peoples they conquered and fought against,the Druid culture was very advanced in briton and Gaul(what is now France,to northern spain to northern italy and some parts of modern day germany).Read up on the 'irish origins of civilization'.

The noble druid culture,anglo saxon odinic culture and norman influence created a interesting and good mixture of culture in the british isles,however the jews infiltrated the place,when at one time the english were even so based as to expel them all,and led to the modern day rot of angloid culture.

Also,english and Irish males are beautiful,it's the women that are ugly,and even then Irish females are known to be pretty with very nice super-pale skin and some of them have red hair.it's like the opposite of russia and northerneastern europe,where the females look good but the men in general are ugly.

there is also a marked difference between the lower classes racially,and the middle and upper classes in england,the latter being goodlooking.the former are mutant looking,due to dysgenics,they have different racial and anthropological traits.

I have no stake in this debate btw,I'm a mulatto that looks Yemeni lol but I do have huguenot ancestors on my mum's side from Ireland that can trace their Ancestry back to southern france from a viking settlement there.I am proud of my Druidic and odinic viking roots on both sides of the family.I also descend from the romans since my black mother has alot of italian tuscanian blood.