traditionalism is only possible in destitute countries

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

traditionalism is only possible in destitute countries

Post by 88jose88 »

the moment a woman doesn't need a man to survive,she becomes a slutty feminist with even higher standards financially(make 6 figures minimum).

so you get the sigtuation in the west where you need a high income,provider for a feminist that doesn't belivew in equality but only female advocacy,and you have duties to her but she has no duties to you.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Re: traditionalism is only possible in destitute countries

Post by vlkmo »

Wouldn't women just shift their hypergamy more to looks or "fitness" if the West and even also outside the west was thrown into relative poverty?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

88jose88 wrote:
April 16th, 2024, 1:51 pm
the moment a woman doesn't need a man to survive,she becomes a slutty feminist with even higher standards financially(make 6 figures minimum).

so you get the sigtuation in the west where you need a high income,provider for a feminist that doesn't belivew in equality but only female advocacy,and you have duties to her but she has no duties to you.
So what?

Why do they have to choose you?

I bet that fella in Australia who went around stabbing loads of women because he 'couldn't get a girlfriend' (his own dad's words) spoke like you.

He was a f***ing midget too! He was 5ft 7ins and he was actually good looking and had all his own hair! Are you sure you aren't going to follow that same path?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

88jose88 wrote:

So what?

I bet that fella in Australia who went around stabbing loads of women because he 'couldn't get a girlfriend' (his own dad's words) spoke like you.

He was a f***ing midget too! He was 5ft 7ins and he was actually good looking and had all his own hair! Are you sure you aren't going to follow that same path?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:

So you consider women to be preprogrammable entities, who merely respond unilaterally the same way to a specific set of stimuli, without any kind of moral agency.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

yick wrote:
April 17th, 2024, 4:45 am
88jose88 wrote:

So what?

As soon as I get my job,i'm saving up and going to find a wife in ethiopia.ethiopian women are beautiful and easy to get for me.

the issue is women despise men in the west-if you're a chad like me they despise you even more for having more leverage.You're clueless.

it's stupid to work like a slave to provide for a woman having duties to her when she has no duties to you.that's feminism.traditionalism is better because you get sex and meals out of it.

As for those women that got stabbed,am I supposed to care about such a radical example?It's not my issue.

I'm not gonna risk my life when I can get thru this hard moment and save up and go overseas.I just hate americans and american culture.I have self-control,and I am not a angry person.frustrtaed yes,but not angry.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

vlkmo wrote:
April 16th, 2024, 2:43 pm
Wouldn't women just shift their hypergamy more to looks or "fitness" if the West and even also outside the west was thrown into relative poverty?
take away big daddy gubment and things will go back to how it's supposed to be,where women are forced to marry a man for survival.

the issue is women's husband is the state,which forces resources from men at gunpoint and gives it to women.We need a total reset and collapse.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:
April 17th, 2024, 11:03 am
88jose88 wrote:

So you consider women to be preprogrammable entities, who merely respond unilaterally the same way to a specific set of stimuli, without any kind of moral agency.
it's not either or.it's both.they have agency,but there are stimuli that activate certain evolutionary aspects in their behaviour.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

88jose88 wrote:
April 17th, 2024, 1:03 pm
yick wrote:
April 17th, 2024, 4:45 am
88jose88 wrote:

So what?

As soon as I get my job,i'm saving up and going to find a wife in ethiopia.ethiopian women are beautiful and easy to get for me.

the issue is women despise men in the west-if you're a chad like me they despise you even more for having more leverage.You're clueless.

it's stupid to work like a slave to provide for a woman having duties to her when she has no duties to you.that's feminism.traditionalism is better because you get sex and meals out of it.

As for those women that got stabbed,am I supposed to care about such a radical example?It's not my issue.

I'm not gonna risk my life when I can get thru this hard moment and save up and go overseas.I just hate americans and american culture.I have self-control,and I am not a angry person.frustrtaed yes,but not angry.
You're not going to go anywhere you fantasist.

If you were a 'chad' you would get at least ONE woman, you don't get any.

If you can't get ANY women then you don't have ANY leverage as you would need to get at least one woman to have leverage.

That fella who stabbed those women had a lot in common with you, including his lack of height which led to what he did - he was far better looking than you, a bit taller than you (though still a short arse), had his own hair and ended up doing that evil crime, make sure you don't go the same way.