Geert Vanden Bossche Bombshell Covid Prediction

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
rudder
Junior Poster

Geert Vanden Bossche Bombshell Covid Prediction

Post by rudder »

I listened to a recent interview with Geert Vanden Bossche from the beginning of April. For those who don’t know, he’s one of the top virologists/vaccinologists. He used to work for the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation. He basically says that he’s 50% sure we’ll start seeing his prediction by the end of April and 99% sure by the end of June. His prediction: That we will start seeing a hyper-acute covid phase with a new mutant strain that the mainstream media will likely treat as a new virus even though it is a mutation of covid-19. The vaccinated will be affected, because this is essentially a form of gain of function that they have helped create on the global stage by receiving overly specific vaccinations that have been too narrow in scope, and have compromised the native immunity of those who have received covid jabs. The so-called unvaccinated will be unaffected and/or just experience a minor cold.

The new mutation will kill lots of people. It will be fast. Many people will die within 24 hours following the start of the illness. It will cause major societal upheavel. And we will basically have to start a new society following this. He says that prophylactic anti-virals can save the vaccinated population, but they must not wait until the onset of symptoms to start taking these medications. By then it will be too late for the anti-virals to be effective. Once you start seeing the media wave about hospitals being overwhelmed, you should start taking anti-virals if you have had a covid jab. Geert says anti-virals will eventually be pushed on the population following the brunt of the outbreak.

What do you think about these lofty predictions? I personally don’t feel like I’d be ready for the sort of disruption that this would cause.

I’m sure we’ll get a solid copy&paste mainstream media hit piece or two from Yohan bringing to light some of the character assassinations against Geert in the recent past, but I feel the message is more important. Not that I feel any of the hit pieces are important. On the other hand, I feel that Geert has been moving the goal post for some time now with his predictions of mutant escape/enhanced pathogenicity, because most of the strains have been infectious but extremely weak illnesses. So why now all of a sudden are we going to see an extremely lethal mutation pop out of nowhere? I'm also a little suspicious that Geert hasn't been featured on the highwire with Del Bigtree recently. Maybe Geert has gotten greedy and brokered a few deals recently with gold and storeable food sellers?

I do get a little skeptical nowadays in my life whenever I hear someone predict imminent gloom & doom. I’ve been hearing stuff like that for over a decade, and a decade ago, I bought in to a lot of the doom & gloom, and then when the world didn’t collapse, I shook it off after a couple years and changed my world view. Maybe I was just premature in my beliefs? Nowadays it seems there are so many more believers in doom & gloom than there were back then. Maybe there will never be a reckoning? Kind of reminds me of a statement my dad made a few years ago: “Every generation has had people claiming that ‘these are the end times’”.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: Geert Vanden Bossche Bombshell Covid Prediction

Post by 88jose88 »

With Jews you Lose

Water
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Geert Vanden Bossche Bombshell Covid Prediction

Post by Lucas88 »

rudder wrote:
April 19th, 2024, 7:12 am
I do get a little skeptical nowadays in my life whenever I hear someone predict imminent gloom & doom. I’ve been hearing stuff like that for over a decade, and a decade ago, I bought in to a lot of the doom & gloom, and then when the world didn’t collapse, I shook it off after a couple years and changed my world view. Maybe I was just premature in my beliefs? Nowadays it seems there are so many more believers in doom & gloom than there were back then. Maybe there will never be a reckoning? Kind of reminds me of a statement my dad made a few years ago: “Every generation has had people claiming that ‘these are the end times’”.
In previous decades the NWO agenda still wasn't ready and so even though there was a lot of talk about doom and gloom nothing significant came about it. In the 2020s, however, things are clearly getting much more serious with pandemics, a world vaccination campaign (incidentally led by the same people who've been advocating for depopulation for years), widespread economic crises, and the threat of major wars.

The NWO elites (Kabbalists) have a religiously inspired agenda to kill off most Gentiles and force the rest to become Noahides. They regard us as impure souls originating from the Sitra Achra (dark side) and view our extermination as necessary for the manifestation of the Messianic Age. This is what the Kabbalah teaches.

For decades the NWO elites needed a large serf class for the functioning of their empire, but now that AI is being developed at an unbelievably rapid rate and automation is expected to make most forms of labor obsolete, the same elites no longer need a vast army of serfs (or the 2,800 Gentile slaves that the Talmud promises every Jew). So now they simply want to exterminate most of us.

The Kabbalah even includes a particular symbolism relevant to this topic—the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge from which Adam is supposed to have eaten produces nothing but death for the first 6 days (millennia), but will become ripe on the seventh day (seventh Millennium of the Jewish calender, which is considered a Sabbath Millennium) and bring about the necessary conditions for the Messianic Kingdom.

The Kabbalists believe that they must wait for science and technology to reach a certain pinnacle before they attempt to create their envisioned Messianic utopia. That point is almost here with the development of AI. Now they are starting to really put their extermination plan into action.