East Asian women are some seriousely ugly women,how do low value white men go for them?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

East Asian women are some seriousely ugly women,how do low value white men go for them?

Post by 88jose88 »

Beside the fact that from a purely facial features point of view,they're maxed at High tier becky,they have recessed 2d faces which just look creepy and punchable.

I never noticed this until yesterday I saw a group of asian women walking my way,and their huge heads with extreme recession made me creeped out.from the side it just looks even more comical.

I have completely lost my attraction to the neomongoloid race of women,and I think it is best for this race to be exterminated thru voluntary euthanasia and or ending their genetic line voluntarily.

the paleomongoloid race aka (NORTHERN)native americans are one of the pinnacles of good maxillary development,exotic feminine almond shaped eyes which is a beauty trait people pay for,positive canthal tilts and proportionate bodies.alongside more leptomorphic traits in alot of us.

The neomongoloid race is a mistake of nature,and it's funny when these 'people'have the gall to look down on native americans and latinos,when they look so terrible in comparison.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: East Asian women are some seriousely ugly women,how do low value white men go for them?

Post by Yohan »

Many Western men (from Northern America, Europe and also Australia) prefer them to women in their own country, out of various reasons, it's not all about 'beauty'.

Me too, why not? I moved even over from Europe to Japan, more than 40 years ago... best decision I ever made in my life.

To promote foreign women - regardless their race - for men from USA and other Western countries is one of the main reason why this HappierAbroad Forum does exist.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: East Asian women are some seriousely ugly women,how do low value white men go for them?

Post by 88jose88 »

Yohan wrote:
April 24th, 2024, 10:56 am
Many Western men (from Northern America, Europe and also Australia) prefer them to women in their own country, out of various reasons, it's not all about 'beauty'.

Me too, why not? I moved even over from Europe to Japan, more than 40 years ago... best decision I ever made in my life.

To promote foreign women - regardless their race - for men from USA and other Western countries is one of the main reason why this HappierAbroad Forum does exist.
There's Eastern Europe,mexico,peru,balkans and even portugal for decent traditional women that don't look like subhumans though.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

As far as looks go, when I was looking, I was mainly interested in if a woman was good-looking. There are some seriously good-looking East Asians, just as their are Europeans and Latinos.

Your post reminds me of a friend of mine telling me that back when he was in high school or college, he said he dated a pretty black girl. Another guy (in the dorm I think) would tease him and sing 'Brown Sugar'. (There is a Rolling Stone song called that).

He wondered why they teased him about it. He thought, "My black girlfriend is better-looking than your white girlfriend."

If you don't like East Asian girl's looks, that's your personal preference. It doesn't make them subhuman. Why do you have to be racist and think you are better than some other race? I'm sure there are plenty of East Asians who've accomplished more than you have in life, who have higher IQs, etc... including women... who can even spell 'seriously.'

Some of these cultures also still have traditional family values, and the women tend not to divorce like western women.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
April 25th, 2024, 5:01 pm
As far as looks go, when I was looking, I was mainly interested in if a woman was good-looking. There are some seriously good-looking East Asians, just as their are Europeans and Latinos.

Your post reminds me of a friend of mine telling me that back when he was in high school or college, he said he dated a pretty black girl. Another guy (in the dorm I think) would tease him and sing 'Brown Sugar'. (There is a Rolling Stone song called that).

He wondered why they teased him about it. He thought, "My black girlfriend is better-looking than your white girlfriend."

If you don't like East Asian girl's looks, that's your personal preference. It doesn't make them subhuman. Why do you have to be racist and think you are better than some other race? I'm sure there are plenty of East Asians who've accomplished more than you have in life, who have higher IQs, etc... including women... who can even spell 'seriously.'

Some of these cultures also still have traditional family values, and the women tend not to divorce like western women.
Also, please let's not forget that perception of beauty differs by culture. Some of us from Europe or the US may find the Asian or South American woman with more native feature, including tanned skin and less prominent facial features, as hot and sexy. Countries in Asia and South American with a colonial past might value Caucasian features, like fair skin and long noses, far more than us.

In Africa and parts of the middle east, they tend to see women with very large hips and butts as the epitome of beauty. Many Europeans prefer them slender and well-proportioned.

I know I might sound like ChatGPT here, but beauty is subjective and an effect of cultural and historical factors. There are beautiful women in every ethnical and social group in the world. The common factor is the percentage. Only maybe 20% of the women are top-tier.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:

I'm sorry dude,but recessed maxillas with huge heads and short limbs-long torso is just subhuman.the neomongoloid race of women is subhuman.that's just a fact.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

88jose88 wrote:
April 26th, 2024, 8:41 am
MrMan wrote:
If you don't like East Asian girl's looks, that's your personal preference. It doesn't make them subhuman. Why do you have to be racist and think you are better than some other race? I'm sure there are plenty of East Asians who've accomplished more than you have in life, who have higher IQs, etc... including women...
I'm sorry dude,but recessed maxillas with huge heads and short limbs-long torso is just subhuman.the neomongoloid race of women is subhuman.that's just a fact.
As said already above, if you don't like Asian women, (or Asian people in general), just stay away from them, do not visit their countries, do not care about their native language, history and culture.

Nobody is forcing you to socialize with them.

What's your problem with them?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:

I don't know how many thousands of Asians I've seen, and I can't think of many that have that combination of features.

Up in the northern parts of Asia, there are some who have kind of flat faces. But even some women with flat faces are still pretty. It depends on how the features work together.

I don't see the reason for being a hater. Why hate on Asian women.

I suspect my Southeast Asian wife is prettier than your girlfriend.... that you don't even have.

You used to flip-flop on whether you liked one kind of ethnic group of girls better than another. You were into Indians, Middle Easterners, and Ethiopians. Now you post on how you don't like blacks or Asians. Why the switch to hater mode?

If you don't like the looks of Asian women, just don't date them. There is no need to insult the looks of a third of the world's population.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

MrMan wrote:
April 26th, 2024, 4:40 pm
88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:

I don't know how many thousands of Asians I've seen, and I can't think of many that have that combination of features.

Up in the northern parts of Asia, there are some who have kind of flat faces. But even some women with flat faces are still pretty. It depends on how the features work together.

I suspect my Southeast Asian wife is prettier than your girlfriend.... that you don't even have.

You used to flip-flop on whether you liked one kind of ethnic group of girls better than another. You were into Indians, Middle Easterners, and Ethiopians. Now you post on how you don't like blacks or Asians. Why the switch to hater mode?

If you don't like the looks of Asian women, just don't date them. There is no need to insult the looks of a third of the world's population.
Why Do Asians Generally Look So Much Younger Than Other Ethnicities?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

kangarunner wrote:
April 26th, 2024, 11:57 pm
MrMan wrote:
88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Why Do Asians Generally Look So Much Younger Than Other Ethnicities?

lol!neotenous white women look the youngest with their neotenous blonde hair,their huge eyes,their feminine facial features like narrow noses,heart shaped faces etc

and I'm not a pedo so I don't want a woman that looks like a freakin kid!

white women are so much more goodlooking than asian women and black women.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:
88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:

BECAUSE THESE DOWNSYNDROMED BITCHES THINK THEY'RE BETTER THAN WHITE GODESSES BECAUSE THEY CAN SNATCH A WHITE LOSER

f**k OFF WITH THESE RECESSED FLAT 2D FACES,HUGE HEADS,MANLY HUNTER EYES(VS FEMININE BIGGER ALMOND EYES LIKE NATIVES AND WHITE WOMEN HAVE),HUGE TORSOS AND SHORT LIMBS,FLAT BUTTS,NO HIPS

WHITE WOMEN ARE SUPERIOR TO THESE CREATURES

WHITE WOMEN ARE ANGELS FROM HEAVEN
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

88jose88 wrote:
April 27th, 2024, 9:03 am
BECAUSE THESE DOWNSYNDROMED BITCHES THINK THEY'RE BETTER THAN WHITE GODESSES BECAUSE THEY CAN SNATCH A WHITE LOSER

f**k OFF WITH THESE RECESSED FLAT 2D FACES,HUGE HEADS,MANLY HUNTER EYES(VS FEMININE BIGGER ALMOND EYES LIKE NATIVES AND WHITE WOMEN HAVE),HUGE TORSOS AND SHORT LIMBS,FLAT BUTTS,NO HIPS

I think @MrMan is right. There's no reason to be so biased towards any specific ethnicities. I can't scan thousands of past posts now but, over my 13-year presence on this forum, I have seen the Western vs Asian, or Western vs Latino women debate focus on behaviour and attitude, not looks.

While I do rememember a few members who have an evident soft spot for Asians, as there were those obsessed with Latinas or African blacks, I don't remember anyone saying "I am moving to Medellin/Bangkok/Davao because I hate how blonde, blue-eyed American girl with Scandicavian genes look like".

Let everyone express their preferences freely without bashing on any of them, with foul language nonetheless. It's just stupid and completely missed the point, which is the socio-cultural degradation of the concept of femininity, which has nothing to do with the 3D appearance of a face or the waist-to-hip ratio.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:

I could stereotype white women as looking like tennis balls covered with tattoos and piercings, or as big blobs of Jello. You pick certain traits you find undesirable among some Asians and act like everyone looks like that.

My impression of China is that young women are pretty at about the same rate as in the US. In South Korea, it seems like there are lots and lots of sevens, a higher point average than in the US, but maybe the 9+ range is just a bit rarer. Just talking looks here. Han Chinese women and some of the East Asian groups tend to have flat butts and be A cups unless they are fat. No hips? I hadn't noticed that, but if you are looking for the hour-glass figure, that isn't as common. Malays tend to be a bit curvier in shape. I thought you were off the big butt kick and decided against big butts. :) I liked a feminine, petite form and a beautiful face. That's hard to find with whites, too. There had to be a butt and hips, but not of the huge and exaggerated type.

Again, it's all subjective. There is no reason to hate on any group.

I haven't noticed Asians thinking they are superior to whites. There is a whole continent full of them. If you ran into a few snobby Asian chicks in the US, that doesn't mean all Asians are snobby. Did one turn you down for a date?
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:
April 28th, 2024, 7:13 am
88jose88 wrote:

I could stereotype white women as looking like tennis balls covered with tattoos and piercings, or as big blobs of Jello. You pick certain traits you find undesirable among some Asians and act like everyone looks like that.

My impression of China is that young women are pretty at about the same rate as in the US. In South Korea, it seems like there are lots and lots of sevens, a higher point average than in the US, but maybe the 9+ range is just a bit rarer. Just talking looks here. Han Chinese women and some of the East Asian groups tend to have flat butts and be A cups unless they are fat. No hips? I hadn't noticed that, but if you are looking for the hour-glass figure, that isn't as common. Malays tend to be a bit curvier in shape. I thought you were off the big butt kick and decided against big butts. :) I liked a feminine, petite form and a beautiful face. That's hard to find with whites, too. There had to be a butt and hips, but not of the huge and exaggerated type.

Again, it's all subjective. There is no reason to hate on any group.

I haven't noticed Asians thinking they are superior to whites. There is a whole continent full of them. If you ran into a few snobby Asian chicks in the US, that doesn't mean all Asians are snobby. Did one turn you down for a date?
it's objective.See my recent thread with proof

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=50827&sid=40bdbd8b5 ... 65#p416265

this is scientific.nordic white women are the most feminine.

Asian women have primitive maxillas and masculine facial ratios+eyes.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The link doesn't show any evidence in regard to Asian faces.