From nerd to Drip how to get bitches

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

From nerd to Drip how to get bitches

Post by 88jose88 »

if you aped lil pump:Face tats,dyed hair and nice urban clothing you would get women in the west.

next week I'm finally getting face tats and I already have Jordans and nice clothes to wear in this summer from my miami trip.I'm also dying my hair blonde.

the urban culture is THE culture among youth.most of the guys that complain about not getting attention from women don't have drip.they're not percieved as cool.

Status matters the most.it goes like this status--->Money--->Personality--->Looks,the blackpill is garbage,I see ugly guys with hot girls all the time but they fulfill some type of niche.

Gen Z is heavily into hip hop:Juice wrld,lil pump,jack harlow these types of dripped out niggas get th most views and popularity here in america.the gangsta rap like 50 cent is not that popular as you might think.

I've hung around Generation Z for years,their status is who apes the swag rappers the most.Not who is the prettiest guy,just look at mac miller.

You can complain all day that western culture and the Globe is degenerate,or you could join in and get unlimited p***y,acquintances(most people can't be true friends)and admiration.

This forum is filled with old folks that think this is some conspiracy in the west to hate christian nice guys and that money matters most.it doesn't.

what matters to get young women not looking for a beta provider is being 'cool'.what matters is being popular among your peers.Money just attracts Golddiggers.

TBH,most of Ya'll are old ass lames that are out of touch with the general culture.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: From nerd to Drip how to get bitches

Post by 88jose88 »

Those guys you call degenerates sure get alot of p***y.

white boys,asian guys,latino guys like anuel aa they all get p***y like mad because of swag and drip.

this is something most normies know,but you autists don't,guys with swag get bitches.

swag is as easy as having lil pump style face tats,dyed hair and some nice urban clothes.you will be percieved as cool if you're average looking to decent.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

I'm getting this right here next week wednesday for 15-20$ from a amateur but good artist that my housemate knows and gets his tats from in the hood.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

women are status chasers,clout chasers and like badboys.face tats scream cool and also are badboyish.

but ya'll too intimidated and weak to follow my advice.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

When I see someone with face/neck tats - I immediately see a moron.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:
May 2nd, 2024, 4:59 pm
I hope this is satire. if you aped lil pump:Face tats,dyed hair and nice urban clothing you would get women in the west.

next week I'm finally getting face tats and I already have Jordans and nice clothes to wear in this summer from my miami trip.I'm also dying my hair blonde.
I was going to say this was one of the dumbest lifestyle choices you have posted about on here, then I remembered your posting history, especially about religion.

If you want to destroy future prospects of having a career or getting a woman, you can get a face tattoo. There are probably some really dumb girls out there who would think a face tattoo is 'cool' and not have the foresight to think of the prospects of a partner as a provider, or his judgment, if he got a face tattoo. Do you want to pass their genes on to your children?

I think getting tattoos is dumb, but face and even neck tattoos are a whole 'nother level of idiocy. How many girls would ___not___ get with a guy because he doesn't have a tattoo? Probably less than 1%. But what percent would _____not____ get with a guy because he has a face or neck tattoo? Probably much higher. I'd guess between 30 and 50% in the West, and probably closer to 100% in the Ukraine, Russia, Ethiopia, etc. You are locking yourself out of the chick market if you do this. You can only get the crumbs willing and dumb enough to go for a guy who locks himself out of potential career prospects, and demonstrates bad judgment for his body.

I think nose piercings, especially on men, show a lack of judgment, especially the ones through the middle between the nostrils. I've got a nephew who did that. We tease him about grabbing it and leading him around. I may have asked him if he tries to hold a sneeze in his nose with his hand when he isn't wearing the nosering, if he sprays the person next to him. (That's a good idea for a remake of the Candid Camera sketch at a lunch counter with a grapefruit.) BUT... as stupid as that looks, if you don't make a big gaping hole, it will likely heal up if you choose to get rid of it.

There is a face tattoo guy comedian. You ought to listen to some of his jokes and comedy about the difficulties of life with a face tattoo. He even comments on getting rid of career prospects... and how much Mountain Dew he had to order at the convenience store to be 'the Mountain Dew guy' instead of 'the face tattoo guy.'