Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Prosilver Theme

African women are definately what I'm intended to be with

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

African women are definately what I'm intended to be with

Post by 88jose88 »

I have tried everything from Tinder to all the cupid sites,to bumble.

One thing I notice is that african WOMEN like me most.

in real life,I've been cold approached by 3 african american females looking to have a relationship with me.

I also realized I am most attracted to darkskinned black women like uchenna edeh(Karriem Shabbaz,Wolof Senegalese)and agbani Darego(Nigerian).IDK,my subjective preference is just chocolate,but only on a very goodlooking woman with a slimmer and taller body.I am attracted to mulattas too.I am not attracted to most black women,only the goodlooking ones,and goodlooking women in EVERY race are rare,which I found out upon moving to a all white town.
I was a retard for thinking white women were generally hotter than black women,most women of ANY race look like dogshit.blame it on all the jew chemicals.
Agbani Darego looks like my Grandmother that raised me,maybe that's why I am most attracted to that look.

I do not believe beauty is inherently existant or existing in objects,it's a projection of the mind.

But my SUBJECTIVE preference is for these types of black women,plus I get so many matches from them that eclipse ALL OTHER WOMEN LIKING ME(white,asian,latina,muslim,desi)That from a practical perspective it is best to go for african women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: African women are definately what I'm intended to be with

Post by MrMan »

I am glad you are over the idea of Blacks being subhuman, etc. Maybe you will post about how attracted you are to East Asians later. :)

There are lots of women out there. A man, if he is so inclined, just needs to settle down with one decent, caring, responsible woman he is reasonably attracted to. If a black woman floats your boat (this time), I don't think people here will object.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

88jose88 wrote:
May 15th, 2024, 11:26 am

in real life,I've been cold approached by 3 african american females looking to have a relationship with me.
They're the most underrated women in the world.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

I think an average Western guy could live the playboy lifestyle in Africa.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:
May 15th, 2024, 11:26 am

I also realized I am most attracted to darkskinned black women like uchenna edeh(Karriem Shabbaz,Wolof Senegalese)and agbani Darego(Nigerian).IDK,my subjective preference is just chocolate,but only on a very goodlooking woman with a slimmer and taller body.I am attracted to mulattas too.I am not attracted to most black women,only the goodlooking ones,and goodlooking women in EVERY race are rare,which I found out upon moving to a all white town.
I was a retard for thinking white women were generally hotter than black women,most women of ANY race look like dogshit.blame it on all the jew chemicals.
Agbani Darego looks like my Grandmother that raised me,maybe that's why I am most attracted to that look.
I don't know what all those other names or people-group words, or place names were, but I looked up Agbani Darego-- MIss Nigeria/Miss World. Yes, she is pretty.

As far as looks go, there are characteristics that cause other people to consider an individual to be good-looking. They found that if they average faces, the faces are better looking than average. Part of not being considered good-looking is having features that deviate from the mean. Symmetry is part of that. There is also some kind of ratio that our minds pick up on of how far one feature is from another. And certain exaggerated features may look attractive.

This young woman is not black, but she is an example of how excessively large eyes can contribute to a woman’s beauty.
!Ella Pernell](https://images.ctfassets.net/g8qtv9gzg4 ... m=jpg&q=80)

But it is also subjective. We are attracted to different features to varying degrees.

Also, in some African countries, women are taught to obey their husbands. I saw an interview with women on the street in Nigeria, and the women agreed that they were to obey their husbands. That's a lot different from the stereotyical attitude of African American women towards men, and it also helps keep peace in the home. Life is also low stress when a woman has internalized the idea that it is very important to treat you with respect. Also, in some of those cultures, women have internalized the idea that they must meet their husband's physical needs.

Some countries in East Africa practice female mutilation, though. Maybe there is a way to discreetly find out about that before getting too far into a relationship.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Don't give them any money and see if they stick around...

https://youtu.be/QmKhLJZFUsM?si=gXpqwcrz_l1myUqa
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »