7.5 inches in penile length is actually VERY long

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

7.5 inches in penile length is actually VERY long

Post by 88jose88 »

thats a very long tarse.I don't get size queens that say that's just average.most men add 2-3 inches in length.

6 inches they say 8 inches etc

I'm running a subliminal where one guy went from 15cm to 16cm in 7 days of one loop(BDLM by subliminalclub).I can feel heat in my penis and thighs when running it,it works.I'm 6.5 inches BPEL in length and my goal is 7.5-8 inches BPEL in length.that's more than enough.

Mind you this white woman I slept with last year 3 times used to go on about how big my cock was,she said it was 'big'but not huge.

also,the wider a cock is,the smaller or stubbier it looks.you want to have a normal sized cock but long in length to really look very long.and 7.5 inches is very long,I measured it for 20 minutes with a ruler and it was VERY long(I have ocd hence for 20 minutes).

also.0.5 inches makes a difference,I remember seeing a 6 inch penis next to a 6.5 one and the 6.5 one looked significantly bigger.the owner of the penile traction device company showed this to encourage men to buy his product since it at the very least adds .5 inches in 6 months(Which is too much effort and time for me,I rather use the 40$ paid subliminal I bought )
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: 7.5 inches in penile length is actually VERY long

Post by Shemp »

^pure faggotry. Moderator, please warn OP not to spam the forum with his faggot obsession about penis size.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

We don't need to know how long your junk is.

Stop looking at men's junk.

Eastern Orthodox aren't suppised to go around fornicating. Was this preconversion? I am pretty sure they frown on looking at other men's junk.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

@yick: Obviously, I was trolling up above to see if you-know-who would chime in, and sure enough, he couldn't resist a topic like this.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Shemp wrote:
May 23rd, 2024, 3:45 am
@yick: Obviously, I was trolling up above to see if you-know-who would chime in, and sure enough, he couldn't resist a topic like this.
And, of course, we miss your updates on your sexual kung-fu against Ukranian women half or a third your age ;-)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Shemp wrote:
I was the other poster. Why do I come to your mind if someone posts about large 'junk'? Why don't you think about someone else, or some other topic?
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:
May 20th, 2024, 7:56 am

Eastern Orthodox aren't suppised to go around fornicating. Was this preconversion? I am pretty sure they frown on looking at other men's junk.
I'm a Tibetan buddhist and Shamanist.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Shemp wrote:
:lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:
May 23rd, 2024, 2:57 pm
MrMan wrote:

You changed religions again? It's time for one of the posters to change his underpants now, since you changed religions. I think it was Lucas. Anyway, aren't Tibetan Buddhist monks supposed to just not have sex, and all Buddhists are supposed to have no desire.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:

You're a f***ing idiot more like.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
May 23rd, 2024, 7:34 pm
88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:

You changed religions again? It's time for one of the posters to change his underpants now, since you changed religions. I think it was Lucas. Anyway, aren't Tibetan Buddhist monks supposed to just not have sex, and all Buddhists are supposed to have no desire.
No. It was me that said this :lol: because @88jose88 changes his religious views more often than I change my underpants lol. I don't get it. Is it just that he believes the last thing he reads?

On the plus side I guess it's always good to be open minded and open to new possibilities. I for one don't believe in any mainstream religion, I just hope whatever God is out there sees I try to be a good dude and that will be enough. I do think some religions or ancient mythologies hold good pearls of wisdom, but for the most part they're all just ideological clap trap.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.