I"m moving to the amazon to escape the New world order and live off grid with a indigenous wife and kids

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

I"m moving to the amazon to escape the New world order and live off grid with a indigenous wife and kids

Post by 88jose88 »

I LOVE the amazon forest

I also HATE the rat race.I HATE having to pay rent.I hate having to pay taxes.I hate having to work for someone else,making them rich of my labor.

I HATE the cities.I hate GMO food and chemicalized food.

I HATE the crime.I hate degeneracy.I hate having to live in this unnatural neolithic society.

I just want to have a stilt house,fish,hunt,f**k my wife and live in a small tribe of close knit people.

ALL I need is 47,000 dollars for a ecuadorian permanent residency(Maybe way less if I can bribe someone thru corruption).I will have it in 3-4 years inshallah and will spend the remaining money i saved up to go off grid.
the events of the next few years will be BRUTAL on humanity.

something like this can be easily built

just fish

hunt

get a solar panel for electric stove etc

our ancestors didn't need all this useless shit,they had stress free lives and were VERY happy

I watched a docu about a american anthropologist who took a amazonian wife from the isolated tribes,he took her back to america,she got suicidally depressed and walked all the way back to the amazon back to her tribe.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: I"m moving to the amazon to escape the New world order and live off grid with a indigenous wife and kids

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Nobody is going to hunt and eat us. Hell there are people in those Indigenous areas that already do that kind of stuff. Not all of them but some tribes do it.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: I"m moving to the amazon to escape the New world order and live off grid with a indigenous wife and kids

Post by Lucas88 »

88jose88 wrote:
May 23rd, 2024, 9:05 am
Wow, she looks gorgeous! 🥰

What tribe is she from?

I'd love a girl like that.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

88jose88 wrote:
I LOVE the amazon forest

Have you ever been? You will end up like Sebastian Woodruffe. :roll:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 24th, 2024, 7:10 pm
88jose88 wrote:

What tribe is she from?

Come on, man. As if someone living in a tribe is going to look like that :lol: she's obviously some kind of model who has been made to replicate the tribal aesthetic. Nobody living in a tribe off grid is going to look so trim. What does she straighten her hair with or shave her legs with? Lol.
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 24th, 2024, 1:13 pm
Nobody is going to hunt and eat us. Hell there are people in those Indigenous areas that already do that kind of stuff. Not all of them but some tribes do it.
You should watch this clip, it's f***ing hilarious :lol: the guy absolutely shites his pants!
88jose88 wrote:
I LOVE the amazon forest

I also HATE the rat race.I HATE having to pay rent.I hate having to pay taxes.I hate having to work for someone else,making them rich of my labor.

I HATE the cities.I hate GMO food and chemicalized food.

I HATE the crime.I hate degeneracy.I hate having to live in this unnatural neolithic society.

I just want to have a stilt house,fish,hunt,f**k my wife and live in a small tribe of close knit people.

ALL I need is 47,000 dollars for a ecuadorian permanent residency(Maybe way less if I can bribe someone thru corruption).I will have it in 3-4 years inshallah and will spend the remaining money i saved up to go off grid.
the events of the next few years will be BRUTAL on humanity.

something like this can be easily built

just fish

hunt

get a solar panel for electric stove etc

our ancestors didn't need all this useless shit,they had stress free lives and were VERY happy

I watched a docu about a american anthropologist who took a amazonian wife from the isolated tribes,he took her back to america,she got suicidally depressed and walked all the way back to the amazon back to her tribe.

I've always thought that living among nature would make people much happier. The modern way of living is totally disgusting and unnatural and utterly parasitic. It's little wonder that most people have mental illnesses such as depression and anxiety. It's little wonder that suicide rates are so f***ing high.

I do wonder how some people can be so ignorant to everything happening around them and support such a predatory system. How can anyone who claims to be a moral person support corporations trampling on the rights of hunan beings as well as pollute the environment in order to produce a load of shit nobody needs. It's madness.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 25th, 2024, 2:52 am
Lucas88 wrote:

What tribe is she from?

Come on, man. As if someone living in a tribe is going to look like that :lol: she's obviously some kind of model who has been made to replicate the tribal aesthetic. Nobody living in a tribe off grid is going to look so trim. What does she straighten her hair with or shave her legs with? Lol.
Do you mean like this tribal woman from the Amazon who has a smartphone and her own YouTube channel? :lol:

But seriously, when I asked what tribe, I meant what Amazonian ethnic group. There are 305 recognized indigenous ethnic groups in Brazil alone, plus others in Colombia, Ecuador, etc.

Indigenous women don't have leg hair and therefore don't need to shave their legs. Their legs are always extremely smooth.

They also have naturally straight hair, much different to that of Europeans and Africans.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 25th, 2024, 6:11 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 25th, 2024, 2:52 am
Lucas88 wrote:

What tribe is she from?

Do you mean like this tribal woman from the Amazon who has a smartphone and her own YouTube channel? :lol:

But seriously, when I asked what tribe, I meant what Amazonian ethnic group. There are 305 recognized indigenous ethnic groups in Brazil alone, plus others in Colombia, Ecuador, etc.

Indigenous women don't have leg hair and therefore don't need to shave their legs. Their legs are always extremely smooth.

They also have naturally straight hair, much different to that of Europeans and Africans.
Once they start going modern, these women end up boring....Modern life is boring as hell...I have a phone to but I rarely ever use it and you'll never catch me walking around in public looking at it or texting in public. I use to be anti-phone back in my 20s because I couldn't stand how obsessed everyone was with the goddamn things. Then I realized I needed one because everything was tied to it. By indigenous people getting these things might as well not even live off the grid or within a tribe since they obviously want to do the modern thing which is declining in the Western world. All this tech and none of it is improving our lives. Just making it easier for the POS scum bags to use it all against us which is why they want to do the transhumanisn bullshit.

If I went to the amazon and noticed they all had cellphones I wouldn't even stay living among them....Westernizing the whole world is the reason why I have zero interest in the modern world, everything feels the same everywhere you go because of it. And that's just how the globalist assholes want it to be. A world full of distracted people. I miss the days when people use to talk to you in public. Now when I go out I see people glued to those phones and they remind me WHY I was anti-phone in my 20s. It's even worse in places like Japan, etc.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

I wonder if the historic drought that has affected the Amazonian basin in the past 12 months is a result of covert weather modification programs...anyone?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Amazon is one of those regions that is expected to have lower precipitation due to climate change (scroll down to see the map):

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-023-44513-3

So drought is probably a permanent change in climate there..