Could world travel and multicultural dating save humanity?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
travelingjohn69
Freshman Poster

Could world travel and multicultural dating save humanity?

Post by travelingjohn69 »

I see so many videos on youtube about all the negativity associated with humanity. Everything from terrorism, to xenophobia, to racism and just outright hate. I feel being a person who frequently travels to different countries you can't have time for all that. My mind has a big sense of release when I'm in another country. I've been fortunate enough to travel, but the average person cannot. And often times it is due a poor economic situation. And all to often they have idol-time which becomes the devils playground. There is just to much beauty in humanity for all this negativity and madness to be taking place. I feel the root cause is not enough people are encouraged to travel and not enough are provided with the means to travel.

Most men will not turn down an attractive woman, no matter how he may feel about her group or her country of origin. So is it possible that the more people travel and interact with other cultures, and the more dating among different people takes place, the less problems we will have?
Jack Rover
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

In a word = YES

When the economy is fine, people don't care about such things and the people that do are marginalized.

But when the jobs loses mount, policymakers pull out their favor escape goats. Right on cue, Minorities (Immigration, Xenophobia) and the crack down on decent.

When its always and always will be until we demand a different system is that the MONEY CHANGERS create these problems with careful planning.

When the Rich have much too much and don't want to share, the pitchforks come out and it will be 1789 unless the policymakers increase their taxes.

The problem with that is no world-wide coordination so people will seek tax havens, weather its Monaco or some Island in the Gulf of Mexico.

The other problem is generally conservative "Free Market" types that are inside Governments around the world when we all know there has never been true free markets anyway.

However too many men are far too scared of the unknown. They won't make the moves needed, so they'll get swept up in the madness that's coming, still whining about Western Women.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Brazil is perfect example that interracial marriages or and mixing of races does not create equality nor get rid of racism.Blacks and Pardos in Brazil make of 70% of people living in poverty in Brazil while whites live in states like Santa Catarina that have the highest standard of living in all of Latin America.And the lack of representation of Black people in Latin American in general is obvious.How can Brazil have had 4 million African slaves brought to the country that is more than that were brought to the U.S. but yet there are Americans that have no idea there are even black people in South America.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

I have worked in more than 20 countries all over the world except south america. The "problem of humanity" is a lie. The VAST majority of people just want to live their lives in peace. I have seen the most oppressed and unfortunate people be happy.

I was in Ghana recently and on my way to work there was a legless guy begging at a traffic light. So I gave him 10 cidis. I guess that is EUR3 or so. He was over the moon happy and said a small payer for me. My driver told me that he would be happy all day for such a donation.

The next day he was there again and asked again. I told him that I would give him 10 cidis a week if I saw him here. I commented that was very fair. And each week I would give him 10 cidis and he was happy about that. Such a small amount that makes a difference.

By the way? Is there any interest from men here to go to Ghana? If so my driver from Ghana is always looking for new business to help men in Ghana. He is a really nice guy. If you have an interest in Ghana please let me know.

All over the world people just want to have a chance to live a decent life and raise their kids. I have been well treated and well looked after all over the world. The number of people who have actually threatened me or attempted to harm me has been very, very small. In Saudi Arabia I was there when the compounds were blown up. In manila you have to take care. Same in Kuala Lumpur or Bucharest, Moscow, Cape Town etc....but all in all....as long as you keep away from the poorest areas you are very unlikely to get yourself into trouble and then you just need to be prepared to fight or take flight.

If men can believe this I take the US as the MOST dangerous place I travel to. This is because the poor areas can be so close to less poor areas and desperate men can rob you even close to well to do areas.

As for cross cultural dating. I am now a HUGE fan of this. I deliberately looked for a woman from my own cultural background when looking for wife 2.0. That was a mistake. I have enjoyed my time dating women from very different backgrounds. It is a huge topic of conversation for me. I am very interested in their cultural backgrounds and we spend a lot of time talking about such things.

More travel and more cross cultural dating will show people that "they" do not want to kill us and go to war. "They" are just like "us". 99.9% the same and 0.1% different.