Euro is collpasing today- much of the Eurozone will follow.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Maker55,
only the sheeple and the gutless will go into the NWO..the 5% of them left alive that is...

Those with some guts and determination will live in freedom. There will not be many of us but there will be some.

We will have our own businesses and owe own economy...and the NWO thugs will leave us alone.
You're dreaming.

They will enforce the nwo with a world wide military force.

Those with guts and determination will be captured or killed.

You can have a level of freedom in the nwo but it will affect everyone.
If slaves never dreamed of being free they would never be free....

Those who left europe to america were also told they were dreaming...

You are welcome to your surrender to the jackboot of the NWO.....

I would rather die on my feet than to live on my knees as you just said you are happy to do.
You have the option of dying, I am just saying that the nwo will be forced upon the whole world.

Only those who are financially free and harness the power of the internet will have the most freedom just like you said.

That's why they're removing the middle class and crippling people economically.

If anyone is smart, they will use the power of the internet to start a business now.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:"This is an Anglo Problem Peter.... Welcome to the Chickens of Poverty and Inequality coming home to roost..."

I am reminded why I have you on block...your comments are too stupid and ill informed to ever be bothered reading.
Why do you refuse to believe that this system oppresses people? I know why because you have so-called worked hard (just long hours not actually physical labor), made something of yourself and yet the Family Courts are not geared to protect your wealth and exercise equality between the sexes.

This is because men, mostly Anglo men scoffed at the idea of women gaining power. Well guess what... Because you allowed them to turn the Women's Movement from being about equality to being about domination of one sex over another, many Feminist support this idea saying men (Anglo men) are the root of all evil.

By engaging in classic Capitalism, you have locked yourself into this nightmare and then want to say I am not making an coherent arguments?

The modern economy and banking system was invented by the English = Anglo Saxon

Mitt Romney made some outrageous statements in London recently - http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timst ... t-this-go/

These are not gaffes, the man just can't say he's rich and wants to be president to enrich himself, nobody would vote for him if he said that. But anyway..

In the last two days on Press TV and DW I have heard economist BLAME THE ANGLO SAXON FINANCIAL/ECONOMIC MODEL and given its historical problems and current problems you can't say they aren't right.

The entire banking crisis is an Anglo problem. Wells Fargo just paid a huge fine because it was found guilty of racial profiling with home loans - http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/0 ... cusations/

Anglos have never, EVER fixed inequity but instead look for new boogie men (Arabs). Did I say you engage in this Peter? No. I say you don't give a f**k you rather scream about injustice in the family court system (Anglo Saxon) when largely nobody gives a f**k about that. Its only recently that women have been able to even get a divorce in Anglo strongholds, compared to the previous 200 years.

As I said before, you have largely an indirect contribution to this whole thing. Being indifferent is just as big as a problem as being racist. I never accused you of being racist, but rather indifferent which is the core of the problem.

Without an all hands on deck approach we will fall into this so-called New World Order sort of reality.

You want to build networks and such, great, then make inequality the center of your network and not just a slogan saying your an equal opportunity employer when I know that's simply not true.

Swiss Bank Accounts? Peter Nolan = Tax Dodger
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

The fact is that the $US & Euro are on a see-saw - now the $US is up, soon it will be down. I don't know if there will be a collapse as it should have happened in 2008, but its been put-off & it can be put off for many more years. I feel there's so much manipulation e.g. 700,000 ounces of silver are mined in the world each year & this is traded every 2 days on the World markets. The elite will keep changing the rules forever if they can. It's not easy to predict WHEN the collapse will happen.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

polya wrote:The fact is that the $US & Euro are on a see-saw - now the $US is up, soon it will be down. I don't know if there will be a collapse as it should have happened in 2008, but its been put-off & it can be put off for many more years. I feel there's so much manipulation e.g. 700,000 ounces of silver are mined in the world each year & this is traded every 2 days on the World markets. The elite will keep changing the rules forever if they can. It's not easy to predict WHEN the collapse will happen.
The biggest collapse is yet to come.

Remember that the whole goal is to destroy all currencies and instill a world wide currency.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

Maker55 wrote:
polya wrote:The fact is that the $US & Euro are on a see-saw - now the $US is up, soon it will be down. I don't know if there will be a collapse as it should have happened in 2008, but its been put-off & it can be put off for many more years. I feel there's so much manipulation e.g. 700,000 ounces of silver are mined in the world each year & this is traded every 2 days on the World markets. The elite will keep changing the rules forever if they can. It's not easy to predict WHEN the collapse will happen.
The biggest collapse is yet to come.

Remember that the whole goal is to destroy all currencies and instill a world wide currency.

The collapse will happen in ONE DAY, as set forth in the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion".....

From my research and having broken the Futures markets code and the Masonic Code, it looks like it's coming this Feb 15th 2013....

It looks like they are going to say this meteor will hit the earth, cause global panic, then they will use this panic to crash world markets, which they have control over by computer, and the meteor will be blamed as the cause of it.

Then immediately thereafter WW3 will start, Russia and China and Middle East against USA and allies and Israel.....

Then some time after that, hard to say with any certainty, the Mason's "god" is going to show up and bring "peace" to the world, and make himself God.

This person is a gray alien, and he is the Mason's god, or the Anti-Christ to all Muslims and Christians...

And people have no clue it's about to start, they just go along in life totally oblivious, stuck within the Matrix.....