Yup, its official! A Black woman new Head of Drama @ NBC

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
designer
Freshman Poster

Yup, its official! A Black woman new Head of Drama @ NBC

Post by designer »

As opposed to the job being given to a black man? When is it ever? Black men are in a crisis I have seen but whatever, this black woman of "Power" (given to her by us whites) has risen up and is now at NBC. Oh my what an accomplishment! I am sure that as a result of a 'black woman' being head smegg at NBC we can look forward to even fewer black males on tv and far more degrading stories of black men. Yup, You Go Girl! It's all about success, ie = $$$. Yup, she sure is "successful". Perhaps focus can be given one day to people who are not on tv or corporate capitalist lackys. People who invest in their communities and risk their lives to help others each day. These are the BLACK MEN and some women that we never hear about. But so many black american people are quick to jump at the chance to praise low life's like Obama and other irresponsible capitalist nothings who I even as a white man see, do nothing for black people. Where were these people when Troy Davis was assassinated? So many black people expect this woman to 'help' blacks. Yes, she has helped herself to $$$. Many black people worship these women who hate black men and fill quotas insuring that no black men will ever be hired. Being black and a woman fills to slots, two quotas. I guess for some companies its the best of both worlds and keeps people off of their backs.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact ... lack-woman
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

NBC is a shell of its former self. NBC has been in decline for a long time now and continues to shrink. For one there model is now clearly obsolete. If they don't change they may eventually go bankrupt.