Why Aren't Black females appreciated?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

kai1275 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Nope try again. Perhaps the ones you see are the one that are showcased in the media - controlled by racist white supremacists. I do feel that they(the racist white supremacists) want nonwhites to see this but it doesn't reflect reality.
I guess we can both agree with this comment, Chad. If you dislike seeing Black men and women always being seen in interracial commercials and ads, how do you think I feel as an Asian male--seeing Asian women always paired with White guys and non-Asian men. It pisses me off, to be honest.
I think you misunderstand him... I do not think interracial pairings make him upset. I think your false perception of reality and facts is what he does not like. Like he said before, you can search youtube to find anything that supports any argument, but that is still not always valid proof. eg. black men do not want black women, etc.

Does a black man with an Asian wife piss you off too? Some here at HA know you are almost as racist as Odbo, so why don't you tell us more about your qualms regarding racial mixing.
Ads featuring interracial couples is just a reflection of our changing demographic in this country. True you can find almost anything online to support whatever view you have. But you have to break it down further than that. Some people don't, oh well.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

This thread should of been "Why Aren't American Women appreciated". If you prefer a woman of color thats fine, if you are attracted to that, its cool! This almost sounds like the CNN, CSNBC specials on why black women aren't getting married. An attempt to act as though black men in America purposely avoid black females. When in reality you would have to grow up as black male to see things our way or through our eyes. The OP must not be aware that the American Blk female and American women in general have a high rate of promiscuity!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Killhoffa wrote:This thread should of been "Why Aren't American Women appreciated". If you prefer a woman of color thats fine, if you are attracted to that, its cool! This almost sounds like the CNN, CSNBC specials on why black women aren't getting married. An attempt to act as though black men in America purposely avoid black females. When in reality you would have to grow up as black male to see things our way or through our eyes. The OP must not be aware that the American Blk female and American women in general have a high rate of promiscuity!
100%

Its our fault just like divorce is White man's fault one of the few times you'll see me defending them.

Over 90% of Black Men are married to Black Women, so its same to assume that over 90% of Black Men are interested in marrying and having sex with Black Women only.

Okay that's likely down from 99%-95% but that's still 9 out of 10.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Racists Blast John McCain’s Black Daughter-in-Law

Post by jamesbond »

zboy1 wrote:http://www.theroot.com/blogs/grapevine/ ... ughter-law
http://cocoafab.com/renee-swift-jack-mc ... -comments/

Some comments from a Black forum:
http://www.lipstickalley.com/f15/racist ... ndex3.html
--She needs a reality check. I already said that. @Passion4Muzik 's last comment highlights the common symptoms of a biased/confused BIRACIAL woman, with a favouring for her non-black side. Embracing Uncle Toms don't equate to black solidarity. Again, not that you are one. But you are irritating as f**k with your insecurity.

--Suddenly, I'm not sure if I feel sorry for her. I wonder if this was her negro wake up call.

--Another Sellout bites the dust
Interesting...seems like some Black people aren't too happy with this marriage.
Yes, it does seem like some black people aren't too happy with this marriage for some reason. Just read some of the comments from black people regarding this marriage of John McCain's son to a black woman.

The funny thing, the lowest divorce rate in America is when a white man marries a black woman.

Even though I am white, I am sick and tired of white American women's snotty attitude and behavior. I am going to start avoiding white American women like the plague! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Killhoffa wrote:This thread should of been "Why Aren't American Women appreciated". If you prefer a woman of color thats fine, if you are attracted to that, its cool! This almost sounds like the CNN, CSNBC specials on why black women aren't getting married. An attempt to act as though black men in America purposely avoid black females. When in reality you would have to grow up as black male to see things our way or through our eyes. The OP must not be aware that the American Blk female and American women in general have a high rate of promiscuity!
Ive said 100 times in this thread I'm talking about afro-latina mulatta types and East african women.NOT african american women.

learn to READ.FYI,I grew up in a black american neighbourhood as a kid,I went to school with black american women.I know enough about them to avoid them.and avoid the men too.african americans as a whole are a disgrace to black people wordwide.they weren't always so.and they made a lot of contributions in your grandparent's generation.but today they are.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

It's kind of interesting but back in the day (think 1940-50's) it was still possible to live in a black neighborhood and not fear for your life. Civil rights was overall a good thing but I think the black militant movement, start of the drug war, and the destruction of blue collar labor in the 60's started to destroy black communities. Then the 70's onward has been a nightmare for most black neighborhoods and crime skyrocketed. The 80's was the high point of the destruction because of the crack epidemic. The 90's was the social fallout from the 80's ie. gangs, welfare, drug addiction, etc..

These days if you're not black, the vast majority of black neighborhoods still aren't liveable.

What do you see is the major contributing factor here? companies closing out blue labor opportunities and shipping it overseas. This hit blacks the hardest.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Repatriate wrote:It's kind of interesting but back in the day (think 1940-50's) it was still possible to live in a black neighborhood and not fear for your life. Civil rights was overall a good thing but I think the black militant movement, start of the drug war, and the destruction of blue collar labor in the 60's started to destroy black communities. Then the 70's onward has been a nightmare for most black neighborhoods and crime skyrocketed. The 80's was the high point of the destruction because of the crack epidemic. The 90's was the social fallout from the 80's ie. gangs, welfare, drug addiction, etc..

These days if you're not black, the vast majority of black neighborhoods still aren't liveable.

What do you see is the major contributing factor here? companies closing out blue labor opportunities and shipping it overseas. This hit blacks the hardest.
They are not livable even if you are Black or a normal Black person.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Repatriate wrote:It's kind of interesting but back in the day (think 1940-50's) it was still possible to live in a black neighborhood and not fear for your life. Civil rights was overall a good thing but I think the black militant movement, start of the drug war, and the destruction of blue collar labor in the 60's started to destroy black communities. Then the 70's onward has been a nightmare for most black neighborhoods and crime skyrocketed. The 80's was the high point of the destruction because of the crack epidemic. The 90's was the social fallout from the 80's ie. gangs, welfare, drug addiction, etc..

Civil Rights was a delayed relent by White Elites. It also confirmed the divide created by the Civil War, the North was tolerant the South was not. Since 45% of the population lives east of the Mississippi, the Mason-Dixon line serves as the cultural dividing line.

What has happen since however is the wholesale reduction of the Middle Class labor force.

The Militant Blacks (Black Panthers and others) was a threat so they tried to kill the leadership or make up trumped up charges where they had to flee the country.

Black Communities especially those in the Rust Belt have been severely impacted by reduction in well paying blue collar jobs to Mexico and its not improving.

They are going to build two more auto plants in Mexico -
Meanwhile in Mexico, the country also has a rising middle class, which currently accounts for almost 40 percent of the population or 44 million people. But Mexico has not seen any protests.

President Enrique Pena Nieto is hoping the auto industry can be one of the engines of growth in his country, removing even more people from poverty.

Mexico has become the world's fourth largest auto exporter and last year it broke its own record and produced three million vehicles.
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/cou ... 99479.html

As I have been saying, the "American Dream" has moved SOUTH. With more than 50% of the population in those countries in poverty, living on about a 1/3rd of what we consider poor in this country. The big industrial jobs are moving down there.... This will expand the Middle class in those countries.

This gives you an opportunity to start a business or service down there and not have to focus on trying to sell premium products to the narrow Rich population.

Anyway you're 100% right. Anytime you cut back Government jobs or Blue Collar work, this is the foundation of what Black middle class there is.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

djfourmoney wrote: Civil Rights was a delayed relent by White Elites. It also confirmed the divide created by the Civil War, the North was tolerant the South was not. Since 45% of the population lives east of the Mississippi, the Mason-Dixon line serves as the cultural dividing line.
If the cold war never happened the civil rights movement probably would not have happened until way later if ever. You have to keep in consideration the civil rights movement was not a popular movement. Most Americans were wary of giving minorities rights. I believe these things are linked. The reason why the civil rights movement happened in the 60's and not immediately post-ww2 when non-white colonies were setting the example of self rule was because it was not in the interests of America to do so. However, once the cold war started to kick off and get serious the Soviets were pointing at America's racial strife as how decadent capitalism, hypocrisy, and inequality reins over U.S. society. In an ironic way the Soviets were right but the U.S. elites were scared shitless about how this Soviet propaganda could actually generate major social upheaval or possibly even a Soviet 5th column in the U.S. So they did what they could to appease the conflict areas in society and put out the small fires through the civil rights movement.
The Militant Blacks (Black Panthers and others) was a threat so they tried to kill the leadership or make up trumped up charges where they had to flee the country.
I think the elites in America viewed the black militant movement as a marxist threat. There was a lot of speech patterned after famous Latin American revolutionaries like Che Guevara. Plus they could see what was happened down south in Latin America and it scared them shitless.

Also, there's a link to outsourcing and the U.S. cold war with the USSR. In order for the U.S. to secure convenient proxy alliances with various 2nd world countries they had to fork over some kind of economic benefits to the elites in those countries. Thus the government encouraged U.S. corporations to move overseas and provide economic and labor benefits to U.S. allies as kind of a bulwark against the spread of Soviet influence.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Repatriate wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: Civil Rights was a delayed relent by White Elites. It also confirmed the divide created by the Civil War, the North was tolerant the South was not. Since 45% of the population lives east of the Mississippi, the Mason-Dixon line serves as the cultural dividing line.
If the cold war never happened the civil rights movement probably would not have happened until way later if ever. You have to keep in consideration the civil rights movement was not a popular movement. Most Americans were wary of giving minorities rights. I believe these things are linked. The reason why the civil rights movement happened in the 60's and not immediately post-ww2 when non-white colonies were setting the example of self rule was because it was not in the interests of America to do so. However, once the cold war started to kick off and get serious the Soviets were pointing at America's racial strife as how decadent capitalism, hypocrisy, and inequality reins over U.S. society. In an ironic way the Soviets were right but the U.S. elites were scared shitless about how this Soviet propaganda could actually generate major social upheaval or possibly even a Soviet 5th column in the U.S. So they did what they could to appease the conflict areas in society and put out the small fires through the civil rights movement.
I think the elites in America viewed the black militant movement as a marxist threat. There was a lot of speech patterned after famous Latin American revolutionaries like Che Guevara. Plus they could see what was happened down south in Latin America and it scared them shitless.

Also, there's a link to outsourcing and the U.S. cold war with the USSR. In order for the U.S. to secure convenient proxy alliances with various 2nd world countries they had to fork over some kind of economic benefits to the elites in those countries. Thus the government encouraged U.S. corporations to move overseas and provide economic and labor benefits to U.S. allies as kind of a bulwark against the spread of Soviet influence.
I am glad you picked up on the fact that many historians have mentioned the Soviet Union was the check on American Soft Power.

I totally agree that it was easy for America's so-called enemies would continue to point out Jim Crow, Red-Lining, Racism and other inconsistencies in our "Equal" society.

With Russia more and more involved in world politics via its massive natural gas and shale oil deposits, you will continue to see them thumb their nose at America when the opportunity arises = Snowden

The so-called reset in Russian-American relations is real but at times it will be stressed because the MIC sees the real threat being China, not Russia. Though if American companies want that deposit of oil under the floor of the Caspian Sea, it will eventually have to work something out with both China and Russia...

Anyway, without that Communist threat, which was also behind the Labor movement of the 1910's and 1920's and the real push behind the Square Deal and the New Deal, we are left with Elite calling the shots trying to protect their own at any cost. When Black folk like to scream about Margaret Sanger, they forget she also looked down her nose at the average White person.

In the end we all have to work together but as other Blacks have said, Whites as a collective and put their hand up that they are responsible for agreeing with things like cracking down on crack cocaine without asking why and when it become evident that is was disportionately one segment of society, that the calls to city hall, the state and congress should have started in earnest instead going along to get along in blaming the victim.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

theprimebait wrote:
Ive said 100 times in this thread I'm talking about afro-latina mulatta types and East african women.NOT african american women.

learn to READ.FYI,I grew up in a black american neighbourhood as a kid,I went to school with black american women.I know enough about them to avoid them.and avoid the men too.african americans as a whole are a disgrace to black people wordwide.they weren't always so.and they made a lot of contributions in your grandparent's generation.but today they are.

I read everything you wrote, also viewed the photos you posted. Dude, you sound just like the media always trying to relate crime to black males. Simply because thats what the media does, the black community does not have anyway to alter it so we get sh!tted on as a group. You're also doing, what white males generally do when they like women of a different ethnic background and try and sh!t on the men of her race. Try again SIMP, Stool pigeon maneuvers, dude you seem asthough you got a lot sh!t going on upstairs....Fix it before you try and insult black males as group. I see through you duke. We're not all criminals and dead beats, you have plenty examples of phenomenal black males here on this site. Stick to what you like ok, don't try and pull this sh!t again!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Killhoffa wrote:
theprimebait wrote:

I read everything you wrote, also viewed the photos you posted. Dude, you sound just like the media always trying to relate crime to black males. Simply because thats what the media does, the black community does not have anyway to alter it so we get sh!tted on as a group. You're also doing, what white males generally do when they like women of a different ethnic background and try and sh!t on the men of her race. Try again SIMP, Stool pigeon maneuvers, dude you seem asthough you got a lot sh!t going on upstairs....Fix it before you try and insult black males as group. I see through you duke. We're not all criminals and dead beats, you have plenty examples of phenomenal black males here on this site. Stick to what you like ok, don't try and pull this sh!t again!
Theprimebait is a race baiter who was suspended by zboy1 for starting racial crap in the General Discussion a few weeks ago.

He's going to get himself banned eventually....

Blacks probably committed a bad crime against him and now he hates ALL blacks.

Whites were most of the prison population in the 1960s and even now commit most of the crimes in America so this whole crap about how African Americans are so bad when WE have been the MOST influential blacks in the whole world.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Hey Stephen -- if I ever find myself in Salvador you need to introduce me to some gorgeous Afro-Latina Brasilieras... good GOD the more I look at them the more I think I prefer them over a full-blooded Latina... sooooo gorgeous. 8)

I've heard a lot of brah's say that African-American women really like muscular dudes... do you think the same goes for Brasilieras?

Eu nao sei como vou esperar ate o tempo sair vem... quero ficar la JA AGORA!!! rsrsrsrs

:lol:
richard112360
Freshman Poster

Post by richard112360 »

Actually Black women the world over are very much appreciated by men in countries such as Italy, Germany, France. Just NOT Black American women, who can be loud, aggressive and very obnoxious.
insanity
Freshman Poster

Post by insanity »

SilverEnergy wrote:
Theprimebait is a race baiter who was suspended by zboy1 for starting racial crap in the General Discussion a few weeks ago.

He's going to get himself banned eventually....

Blacks probably committed a bad crime against him and now he hates ALL blacks.

Whites were most of the prison population in the 1960s and even now commit most of the crimes in America so this whole crap about how African Americans are so bad when WE have been the MOST influential blacks in the whole world.
To be honest he is just another one of the posters of HA that LOVE to go on and on and on about "race issues"... It´s really boring and not really topic of HA. This is about global dating and not about which race is best and why race XYZ is terrible and race ZYX is best