Scandalous Women Exposed Thread:

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

It's funny how these "wives" never try and teach their husbands how to be a good lover.

"What u just mentioned was from your heart. I am with my om for past some time. I just want to share that the sex is so exiting each time. I dont know how my OM is able to last so much. He makes me go crazy whether its 15 mins or more than an hour. My Om finds me so exiting and he makes me feel sexy. My hubby just can't get it. I just let him do what he wants with mouth shut. He has been coming to me once in may be 15 days. And its just a service I give hime. He finishes it in seconds. I am just waiting when he finishes. And yes my hubby always uses condom!! I have 12 years old daughter some few years ago he tried to occasionally to do without condom but would always tell me I am very hot and burning insdie??? My OM never has this problem and sometimes if I m burning that settles down after he being into me for 5-10 mins. I dont wonder but am sure my hubby doesnt know how to have please and be with a woman in a sexual relation. I feel we women are so inncoent about the subject n we dont know about it unless we have a better experince with OM."

hXXp://www.secretsocietyofwomen.com/secrets/ma ... =1&page=23

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

As f***ed up as this shit sounds, the guys married to these women are getting EXACTLY what they deserve for being so dense in the first place to get married to these feisty wenches.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

I wonder how long until these women tire of their wonderful 'OM'?

Stupid selfish, adulterous, immoral bitches.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

"My hope with this post is to truly share a secret with no judgement. I have been married 5 years and my husband and I have had some serious communication issues. A lot of these issues stem from my husband having an inability to share his feelings or even understanding his emotions. We could be in a fight or something emotion can be happening and he says he doesn't know how he is feeling. Has no idea what emotion he has. He is afraid of confrontation and not a big extrovert but I am.

I feel like we bring out the best in each other and even though I saw some of his challenges with communication before we got married I thought that it was something we could work through.

A couple years into our marriage while we were working at the same employer I took on a senior level stressful position and while he said he was tired of his job I thought that he should figure out his next step before quitting. Well I guess he wanted out so bad he sabotaged himself and got fired. This made me the breadwinner and at this point we had our first daughter. It took him a year to figure out that he wanted to go back to school. It has been a struggle and right when I thought he should separate I found out we were pregnant.

In the midst of this I met a man professionally but we had so much in common and in every interaction you could feel the energy between us. We started having lunches and texting having brief conversations on the phone, etc. I kept trying to put space between us but kept feeling drawn back into him.

We now have two children and we are struggling financially. I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders. Because of my husband's restaurant hours I feel like a single mom, with a crazy stressful job--sometimes it's too much.

A few weeks ago me and my husband got into a huge fight and I told him that he could lose me and the girls and I got nothing back...he couldn't share with me how he was feeling. A week later he said to me that he couldn't lose us. I believe him but am so frustrated and tired of the same argument.

This weekend I took my relationship with the other man to another level. I slept with him.

After all was said and done I didn't feel guilty. I also didn't feel differently for my husband. I am so confused by these feelings.

I hate that I let this happen....I am sharing here because I don't want judgement from others it's not helpful. I want perspective...."

hXXp://www.secretsocietyofwomen.com/secrets/ma ... e=1&page=2
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

'I have been having an affair for 90% of my marriage so I'm probably not the best person to give advice in this area. But hey if it's working and you and him can keep the secret...more power to you. I'm so sick of husbands who think they can give the minimum and get the maximum and this website has since shown me that I am not alone and there are a lot more women in my position than I could have ever imagined.'

hXXp://www.secretsocietyofwomen.com/secrets/ma ... e=1&page=2
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Ok guys, I was lurking on a woman's thread and came across another disgusting woman.

Let me break it down for you guys, this woman is a white woman who met a good guy in collage something like 18 years ago. The good guy (who I assume is white also) turned out to be a successful corporate guy.

THEY ARE MARRIED and have been so for the 18 years....

Story short, she met a black NFL athlete online and now is having an affair with him. She also admits to going out and having a whole different side of her when her husband is out of town on business trips.

OMG, the WORSE is how she claims she KNOWS this NFL athlete she is sleeping with tons of other women in her city but yet she does not make the connection that by sleeping with this NFL guy she could be bringing back a disease to her husband.

I wish I could tell her husband... I feel so back to the guy....

"Ive been with my husband for 18 years. Yes! I am THAT old LOL I met him when I was in undergrad...he is 10 years older than me. And I am white. Ive posted on this previously, but we came up together - when I met him he had potential, worked in financial industry, but he had basically just started out. Trust me, I have earned my half and then some, its not easy..most of my free time is spent with him entertaining his clients.

More than happy to respond to other questions, (if you read my other posts you will see how I found BA...my NFL side piece was a Morning Wood subject lmao!!) Yes. I would guess most have mistresses, but that goes to say for any man that has money and the opportunity, honestly. I agree ladies corporate ballers are where its at. I dont find them to be with much younger women, but definitely a little bit younger, about 5-10 years younger."

hXXp://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/lookin ... %3A1137265

"Honesty hour - twitter is how I met my side piece NFL baller. And NO I didn't have some half naked pic or anything like that, just a totally normal picture of me at a concert. But he was going thru some major crap last season and I totally supported him as a fan to other fans (my love for football is what brought me to twitter, I found a large fan community that I love!), he read what I was writing (I wasn't @ to him at all!) and he started following me.....the rest is history. We just went back and forth for quite awhile, took about 4 months of Dms before I gave him my number. I honestly wasn't looking for an affair, or anything like it just kind of happened.....crazy! The few girlfriends I have told about it are all like, damn girl I needs to get me a twitter account LMFAO!!!"

Haha, well Im sure he is.... he only follows about 100 people, and only a few are women that he would be chasing after (he doesnt use twitter much), but Ive teased him bout this because you def can see when he adds new ones for sure he is trying to get with them.....Im married, and 10 years older than him so he is literally a boy toy to me I dont have a problem with anything he does, I am fully aware that he gets it in all over my city I was just surprised at how it all went down, I guess I was totally niave that a celeb/athelete would use twitter to pick up on women!

hXXp://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/you-ca ... %3A1121624