Alcoholism Problem

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Alcoholism

Post by gsjackson »

Want to stop? Try:

1. Watch the movie The Days of Wine and Roses
2. Check out the penalties for drunk driving in your state. The U.S. will f*ck up your life good now for that if they catch you.
3. Try getting in great physical shape, for whatever goal; e.g., slaying all the p***y that comes anywhere near you. You'll quickly find that this goal is completely at cross purposes with alcohol consumption.
4. Figure out why you get depressed at night, and address the root problem.

I do think Americans especially need to find ways to feel good on a routine basis, in the way that alcohol makes you feel good. Lots of different strategies for that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

gsjackson wrote:Want to stop? Try:

1. Watch the movie The Days of Wine and Roses
2. Check out the penalties for drunk driving in your state. The U.S. will f*ck up your life good now for that if they catch you.
3. Try getting in great physical shape, for whatever goal; e.g., slaying all the p***y that comes anywhere near you. You'll quickly find that this goal is completely at cross purposes with alcohol consumption.
4. Figure out why you get depressed at night, and address the root problem.

I do think Americans especially need to find ways to feel good on a routine basis, in the way that alcohol makes you feel good. Lots of different strategies for that.

Don't help this loser. He's gotten help all across the board, hasn't said a thank you to anyone; not for all the kind suggestions offered to him. I even emailed him with some kind thoughtful advice, and he threw it back in my face. Alcoholics tend to be losers. Let him to his loser lifestyle and his alcoholism.

One less idiot. Once he hopefully dies from his miserable condition.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Cornfed wrote:
Nailer wrote:
Cornfed wrote:It is worth remembering that up until the Victorian era in Anglo culture every man, woman and child was tipsy every waking hour. This sobriety cult is a feature of modern degeneracy.
You are insane, but my immature hellraiser side wants to high-five you. Which is pretty much all of me.

I'm drunk again but at least this time it was social.
Eh, it's true. Do some research.
Oh I don't doubt that, but the average life expectancy was also 29.

Eric's suggestion was that I convert to Judaism. :D :twisted: :roll:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Eric wrote:Alcoholics tend to be losers.
I think it is more that losers tend to be alcoholics. The elite also tend to be alcoholics. When you think about it, elite culture was traditionally alcohol driven, revolving around imbibing the appropriate alcoholic beverage from the appropriately shaped vessel at the appropriate time and place.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Nailer wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Nailer wrote:
Cornfed wrote:It is worth remembering that up until the Victorian era in Anglo culture every man, woman and child was tipsy every waking hour. This sobriety cult is a feature of modern degeneracy.
You are insane, but my immature hellraiser side wants to high-five you. Which is pretty much all of me.

I'm drunk again but at least this time it was social.
Eh, it's true. Do some research.
Oh I don't doubt that, but the average life expectancy was also 29.

Eric's suggestion was that I convert to Judaism. :D :twisted: :roll:

My suggestion was that you pull your head out of your ass, take some supplements, think positively, and open your mind to some sources of help & guidance. Of course, with your IQ which is marching barely above room temperature, you can't possibly comprehend such things. So you'll continue on your path and waste everyone else's time bitching about something you have no intention of ever doing anything about.

No one ever suggested you convert to Judaism.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Cornfed wrote:
I think it is more that losers tend to be alcoholics. The elite also tend to be alcoholics. When you think about it, elite culture was traditionally alcohol driven, revolving around imbibing the appropriate alcoholic beverage from the appropriately shaped vessel at the appropriate time and place.

He is a loser. I could tell by the name Nailer, ironically, that right from the beginning he was a loser. This site is full of low life assholes and turds.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Cornfed wrote:

He is a loser. I could tell by the name Nailer, ironically, that right from the beginning he was a loser. This site is full of low life assholes.

Let him to his vice.