I Saw A Black Man/Asian Woman Couple Today

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Falcon wrote:
OTB wrote:Look at this chick. I know Phoenix you've seen this already. This chick I would love to meet.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq1Hkgus ... plpp_video[/youtube]
Sorry to break this to you guys - but watch out. This is a heavily Americanized Asian chick. She sounds like she can't speak her heritage language properly. Even though she is of Asian descent, her vibe is entirely American. Honestly, I do not want to date these kinds of women, as I've had plenty of bad experiences with them.

You will be far better off with non-Americanized Asian women. They give off completely different vibes. They also tend to be much more interested and friendly with me.
+100!!!

Yea, I was going to post about what you just said.

From my travels in the US (coast to coast) I have rarely seen Asian and black couples unless they were very young around the high school/college age, or it was an older famous couple where the black guy was rich or very popular.

See, the problem with Asian American girls (even though they play their traditional roles) is that they are HIGHLY materialistic (more so then white women) so that means that they just don't consider a black man, except for some side sex.

Asian women also have lots of pressure from their families to date within their own race, or date a white man, so you also have that to go against that even if you're a decent black man (a young Chinese girl who loved black guys told me this).

It's unbelievable, every time I see a Korean or Chinese woman she's either driving a brand new luxury car, or she's riding shotgun in luxury sports car driven by an Asian or European man. Also, Asian American girls can always been seen in expensive new clothes/shoes; I saw this from Rowland Heights, Ca all the way to NY, NY! And who do you think will have to pay for all this?

It's just too much of a hassle. I love Asian women, but America is just not the place to have any kind of relationship with Asian girls. Asian American women are like white women but on steroids due to their extreme desire for luxury and high image that they expect one should maintain. Hell, just take a look at the older Asian men. Do they look genuinely happy compared to the young 20ish Asian guys?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Before I even clicked on that video, I knew right away from the preview pic that she's Americanized, because of the eyeliner style and superficial American smile. I could just tell right away - like SNAP. Similarly, Mexicans can immediately recognize Americanized people of Mexican descent ("pochos") on sight.

Again I'm not against all Americanized Asian women. But what I do have to say is that many of them talk and behave like automatons, have attitude problems, play mind games with guys, are cliquish and close-minded, are brainwashed by American pop culture, and try to distance themselves from Asians who know their cultures well (whom they mock as "FOB's"). On California college campuses, there is a clear-cut dichotomy between the immigrant Asian clubs and the Asian-American clubs. For college students, I would highly recommend checking out both types of clubs and observing the differences.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Falcon wrote:
OTB wrote:Look at this chick. I know Phoenix you've seen this already. This chick I would love to meet.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq1Hkgus ... plpp_video[/youtube]
Sorry to break this to you guys - but watch out. This is a heavily Americanized Asian chick. She sounds like she can't speak her heritage language properly. Even though she is of Asian descent, her vibe is entirely American. Honestly, I do not want to date these kinds of women, as I've had plenty of bad experiences with them.

You will be far better off with non-Americanized Asian women. They give off completely different vibes. They also tend to be much more interested and friendly with me.
Good observation, buddy! A red flag immediately came up when she said, "I'm 100% Japanese. Both my parents were born and raised here." Sorry, bitch, but you're American. Two Americans give birth in America means that the baby = an American. This is no different than American white girls saying that they are "half Irish" to justify their alcoholism, or American black girls saying that they are "part Mexican" so that they have a chance of getting a date.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:Like I said the Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock is Asian and Black. His father is Black and you can tell he has elements of both parents in his appearance.
Not. He is half Black and half Samoan from what i have understood.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Alight you guys...

Post by E_Irizarry »

Raja wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Some Black Men have Asian Wives does that sound strange or something?

There are more than a few Black Men that came back from 'Nam and Korea With "War Brides"

In fact my friends down the street from where I lived in Simi were Korean and Black. There a few famous Black People that have Asian roots in their background, including The Rock, who's mother is Polynesian.

Some of you need to get out more...
Even with Clark and Subic closed and the Koreans hiring Filipinos as go betweens for a smaller US force they are still coming out. From Korea, Japan and Okinawa.
Besides The Rock, there is Sharon Leal of Boston Public, Pittsburgh Steeler Hines Ward, Sonja Sohn late of The Wire now on Body of Evidence, Three hit wonder Amerie, Kimora Lee Simmons.......Wayne Brady's kids, Wesley Snipes' kids......Me, one of my cousins...
HTFU! Amerie makes good albums, man. Dont talk shit on her being a three hit wonder lol!! Yeah she is an AW, but she is the last of Hip Hop Soul artists in the game now and her music is fiya!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!