Hot Argentinian is coming to USA....

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

lookin4happiness wrote:Hey,
I live in Burlington Vermont. As a joke I call it "Girlington" because there is so much p***y walking around. Nonetheless, now that I am out of school it is difficult to meet girls. There is quite a big international population, there is also many refugees from countries such as Burma, Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and various parts of Africa here. There are also many Russians who come here to work There are also people from Vietnam, Thailand, and probably other places that I do not know of all packed in this little town. While this town is mostly college students There are lots of students from China who come here to study. Hey man I have an idea, if it is Burlington, that your "hot" Argentinian friend is coming to.. Send her my way.. and I will keep all the douche bags away from her :D Well actually I can't promise to be that capable.. I sort of live a slightly hermetic live right now and am not interested in going to bars/drinking parties to shmooze with women. Let me know
1. " hot " argentinian by american standards. over there in argentina they are ALL like that. hahaha. so by our standards they are ALL hot. hhaaha.

2. send her your way... HELL NO !!!! :lol:

3. Are there really douchbags there in that state.

4. Dude go and meet the foreign women there. sure they do change. but you'll find plenty of girls around willing to give you there facebook and numbers too. i have done this here pretty successfully in L.A. lots of women from japan, korea, china. but WAY to many of them turn into bitches. so i weed them out the minute i meet them.

5. Hermitism is AWESOME !!!!
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

Dude, Whats the problem? You're in Cali shes going to be across the f'ing country! No, I understand its cool.. Yes I should meet more of the foreign women but as it stands I am fixated on a particular Asian ethnic group in whose culture and language I have studied and have interest in. Why do I wan't numbers and facebook's? Of course I can get those but that doesn't guarantee getting laid. I havn't gotten laid since the last time I travelled which was three years ago so as you can imagine I am f***ing desperately horny, and I won't just go after anything that has two legs and a vagina... There is no solace for the poor soul trapped in America I tell ya.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

lookin4happiness wrote:Dude, Whats the problem? You're in Cali shes going to be across the f'ing country! No, I understand its cool.. Yes I should meet more of the foreign women but as it stands I am fixated on a particular Asian ethnic group in whose culture and language I have studied and have interest in. Why do I wan't numbers and facebook's? Of course I can get those but that doesn't guarantee getting laid. I havn't gotten laid since the last time I travelled which was three years ago so as you can imagine I am f***ing desperately horny, and I won't just go after anything that has two legs and a vagina... There is no solace for the poor soul trapped in America I tell ya.
Like my boy Yohan from Mancoat/NiceGuys be saying, "USA = Sex Prison". That's real talk right there.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

no doubt bro, I'm only 1.5 hours from Montreal but I don't get up there much... I'd rather not have to go for P4P but whats someone trapped in this prison supposed to do...
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

whats up with a lot of you guys wanting the hottest thing on two legs.i pretty positive that most of us are not exactly hunky models(i know what some of you look like) i think paying to much attention on looks is a path to failure with women any where.don`t go for a ugly blob. not saying that,but cute with substance,don`t bite off more than you can chew i say especially if the girl is coming to the states.and like i have said and had to learn myself is that the women for you may not be that sexy swim model she may be a little chunky but cute like izarrys avitar.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

i listened to GRUNT's post earlier about this topic. i have plenty of interest from other countries including here in the states ofcourse the states in particular is limited. like Grunt said, plenty of fishes in the sea. nothing to worry over.