Marriage Is The Province of the Poor and the Stupid

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Maker55 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Here we go again, I suppose you could sell me on being single my entire life?

I see no merits to it, none. I have been single largely since 2000 (12 years). I think I gotta pretty good handle on the GOOD and the BAD of being Single. The only benefit I saw to having my own place is that I would get laid a bit more often. Big f***ing deal!

Women don't notice me here, which is fine. Every once in a blue moon I get an opportunity, I don't realize it until its too late or I simply let it go.

So do I need a woman? NO

Would I like a woman? YES
You can have a serious relationship with a woman without EVER getting married just don't let her move in or you'll end up paying PALIMONY through Common Law Marriage.

You don't have to get married to be in love with someone. You don't have to get married to have a good relationship with someone.

I'm only against marriage.

DJ4Money is referring to marrying a non-American women. I believe he wants to have a relationship with a woman who wants to have a long term relationship which will quickly lead to marriage (no long courtship) and then possibly have a 1 or 2 children. This will be with a women from Europe and/or countries like Ukraine/Russia/Belarus so I think if you want children possibly marriage is for you. Other than that it does not benefit men in the west.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

aozora13 wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Here we go again, I suppose you could sell me on being single my entire life?

I see no merits to it, none. I have been single largely since 2000 (12 years). I think I gotta pretty good handle on the GOOD and the BAD of being Single. The only benefit I saw to having my own place is that I would get laid a bit more often. Big f***ing deal!

Women don't notice me here, which is fine. Every once in a blue moon I get an opportunity, I don't realize it until its too late or I simply let it go.

So do I need a woman? NO

Would I like a woman? YES
You can have a serious relationship with a woman without EVER getting married just don't let her move in or you'll end up paying PALIMONY through Common Law Marriage.

You don't have to get married to be in love with someone. You don't have to get married to have a good relationship with someone.

I'm only against marriage.

DJ4Money is referring to marrying a non-American women. I believe he wants to have a relationship with a woman who wants to have a long term relationship which will quickly lead to marriage (no long courtship) and then possibly have a 1 or 2 children. This will be with a women from Europe and/or countries like Ukraine/Russia/Belarus so I think if you want children possibly marriage is for you. Other than that it does not benefit men in the west.
You can have kids without being married.

He is a black guy, Russia isn't an option. DJ4 Money has said that he likes Latin American women a lot.

Eastern Europe would be much better than Western Europe but as a black man, I wouldn't mess with Eastern Europe because they have skin heads over there.

DJ4Money doesn't have too many options. He also said he isn't that interested in Asian women so his best bet would be Latin America.

Like I always say if you want to get married, go to a foreign country and stay there. Don't bring your foreign bride to America.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

It's not a war. They are women, and can be handled if you're strong. Just don't let up. Regular spankings, keep them serving you, focus on bulding your empire. Yes to prenup or just informal marriage or both. But not moving in? Kind of hard to have kids isn't it?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Kids are drudgery, I think most people are just led along by their instincts. Your instincts tell you to do things but those things aren't always in your best interest.

The only way you can really control a woman is to be prepared to go to jail. Raising your voice or denying use of your credit card is DV and financial abuse, it can get you arrested and once arrested she can literally auction everything you own while you are in the can and get away with it.

Marriage is for people who don't mind a bunch of cops carrying them out of their own home or losing everything because they have nothing to lose.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

leavingusa wrote:Kids are drudgery, I think most people are just led along by their instincts. Your instincts tell you to do things but those things aren't always in your best interest.

The only way you can really control a woman is to be prepared to go to jail. Raising your voice or denying use of your credit card is DV and financial abuse, it can get you arrested and once arrested she can literally auction everything you own while you are in the can and get away with it.

Marriage is for people who don't mind a bunch of cops carrying them out of their own home or losing everything because they have nothing to lose.
Your facts are right, your conclusion is wrong.

It's the regime that's at fault.

Don't get mad. Don't get even. Get OUT.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Jester wrote:It's not a war. They are women, and can be handled if you're strong. Just don't let up. Regular spankings, keep them serving you, focus on bulding your empire. Yes to prenup or just informal marriage or both. But not moving in? Kind of hard to have kids isn't it?
Are you for real? Is this a joke?

You do know that if you let a woman move in your place for a law, it's known as COMMON LAW MARRIAGE and you'll eventually have to pay her PALIMONY even if you're not married.

Also do you know that it's ILLEGAL to kick someone out of your place if they have the keys to your place?

Also it's ILLEGAL to change the locks on your place if someone else has the keys to your place.

Pre-nups have been known to be over riden by the courts.

If you want to have kids, you better have them in a cheaper country because in America, one kid will cost you at least $250,000 by the time they're 18.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Maker55 wrote:
Jester wrote:It's not a war. They are women, and can be handled if you're strong. Just don't let up. Regular spankings, keep them serving you, focus on bulding your empire. Yes to prenup or just informal marriage or both. But not moving in? Kind of hard to have kids isn't it?

You do know that if you let a woman move in your place for a law, it's known as COMMON LAW MARRIAGE and you'll eventually have to pay her PALIMONY even if you're not married.

Also do you know that it's ILLEGAL to kick someone out of your place if they have the keys to your place?

Also it's ILLEGAL to change the locks on your place if someone else has the keys to your place.

If you want to have kids, you better have them in a cheaper country because in America, one kid will cost you at least $250,000 by the time they're 18.
I don't disagree with you generally, although some of this stuff can differ state by state. In Cali for example you can kick a girl out if she's not on the lease. And so on.

But these are details.

I should have made clear - my suggestions were meant to apply even if one does go overseas. It's not grow a pair OR go overseas. It's BOTH.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Jester wrote:
Maker55 wrote:

I don't disagree with you generally, although some of this stuff can differ state by state. In Cali for example you can kick a girl out if she's not on the lease. And so on.

But these are details.

I should have made clear - my suggestions were meant to apply even if one does go overseas. It's not grow a pair OR go overseas. It's BOTH.
The problem is that feminism will continue spreading and it will spread to the areas of the world that are actually good. Eventually, they will enforce the divorce laws in all 50 states.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Maker55 wrote:
The problem is that feminism will continue spreading and it will spread to the areas of the world that are actually good. Eventually, they will enforce the divorce laws in all 50 states.
I didn't say get legally married.

I'm just saying living alone ain't for everybody.

If no-one paired up, none of us would be here on this planet.

I've thought about keeping gf's in rented quarters closeby, but not under my roof, if I move to the Phils, because of certain laws there - technically can't kick a girl out of your place if she lives there. So yeah, you do what you can to minimize exposure and always be prepared to walk away. Pre-nup, pre-move-in, no move-in, whatever.

But besides structuring life properly to weather feminist/stormtrooper attacks, there's also mate selection and lifestyle. There are women who enjoy discipline for example. Sure, they still will try to get their way sometimes, still challenging. But it gives you another tool.

If you enjoy the single life, fine.

I don't.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Professor Jesus and the feminists have a few things in common:

Both are against marriage. Both favor promiscuity. Both favor selfishness and inconsideration for others. Both operate by insulting those who disagree with them. Both ridicule religion. And both are very much part of modern culture.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:Professor Jesus and the feminists have a few things in common:

Both are against marriage. Both favor promiscuity. Both favor selfishness and inconsideration for others. Both operate by insulting those who disagree with them. Both ridicule religion. And both are very much part of modern culture.
Yes.
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Post by Professor Jesus »

I don't care how many rules you two make. I don't care what country you are living in barring a few in the Middle East; -Living with a broad in any manner is just another way to transfer wealth from a man to a woman.
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Marriage Is The Province of the Poor and the Stupid

Post by OutWest »

Professor Jesus wrote:Happy Friday the 13th!

I hope everyone out there is getting a ton of ass! Guys, don't get married. You don't want to be stuck listening to some bitches mouth the rest of your lives. If you tie the knot, or knock one of these silly sluts up, you will be paying for it the rest of your life. The poorest, and least educated in our society have the most children. Many of the men acquiescing to marriage either because they do not understand it is a way to transfer wealth from men to a women, or they are young, dumb, and think they're 'in love' because they got into the best p***y they have had yet.

I know this is an international board, so just know this. I don't give a rat's ass what country you are in. If you want to be wealthy, successful, and have a life of complete freedom, you need to wear a condom, and stay the hell away from signing any documents that give her access to the vault. Live by these words, and you will prosper.

Your Professor Jesus
In the USA, that is correct. If you had spent much time abroad, you would know that many countries laws do NOT give the wife access to a man's vault in the event of a divorce, or annulment. BTW, your life of complete freedom will only exist when you are dead. A drunk man might insist that he is free, but will think better of that comment once he has slept it off.

Outwest
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Professor Jesus wrote:I don't care how many rules you two make. I don't care what country you are living in barring a few in the Middle East; -Living with a broad in any manner is just another way to transfer wealth from a man to a woman.
I think OutWest has a point, and frankly you yourself are really agreeing to a certain extent, that SOME countries acknowledge men's freedom.

The question of course is which ones. I was researching this a while back, one tip is to google "women's rights overseas" etc rather than "men's rights overseas" etc.Some Latin countries are pretty good, and some Asian, as well as Africa and Middle East. Sorry don't have specifics handy.

Avoiding state-registered marriage helps of course, especially here in the states. But living together should be fine in a non-common-law-marriage state like California, as long as her name is not on the lease or title. (So you can kick her out in the event of discord.)

State-registered marriage is a hassle, though, when it comes to buying a house. Better to stay legally single for this reason as well, at least in California.

Not trying to get you to live with a woman if you don't want to.... but just want to be clear that IMO the right venue is huge. Mexican-American women I know joke when crossing the border going south that okay now their men can beat them all they want. Might be technically illegal in mexico but police won't butt in. A joke - but women are very aware of what's accepted and adapt easily. Get a woman to wear a bikini to church - you can't.

Enough ramblings, good night.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

aozora13 wrote:

Similar to me... easiest thing for me is stay right where I am, import a young lady from the Old Country, and she'll do fine in the ocean of immigrants here.

easier for me to make a living here than in the FSU (or wherever).

But I have to MARRY her to do that.

We'll see.