Are Asian guys really unattractive?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are Asian guys really unattractive?

Post by MrMan »

I can't really tell if an Asian man is attractive than I can tell if a white man is attractive or if a dog is attractive to another dog. I'd have to go from memorized traits and guess, or by women's reactions, unless someone is especially odd looking, and I can tell that. I can guess if a man is fat or has kind of 'blob like' undefined facial features that he would be unattractive to women. This is really an issue for the women. Who cares if other men think a man is attractive? Why is it important?

My wife has commented that certain Korean TV stars are good-looking. I'll ask this about men in movies or TV to try to figure out what role they'll play. Usually, good-looking guys play the leading role or the bad-guy might be a competing love interest if he's good-looking. But she's Asian. My teenage girls like some of the Korean actors or singer's looks. One of them wanted to have a little Korean baby, so she talked about marrying a Korean man. She thinks Asian babies are the cutest.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Nothing to do with what other men think is attractive (!), just pointing out for my small contribution that when Asian guys act masculine in the obvious ways that universally attract women everywhere then they are considered attractive regardless of media portrayals or what any one else thinks.
Of course some modern-day women supposedly being attracted to these weird lipstick wearing girl men on 21st century TV shows from Korea or wherever (even if they're supposedly hetero) is another story. Don't know what to make of that, but like they say in the Hong Kong films "It has got nothing to do with me" LOL. Also, brutal authoritarianism is not my thing personally, but for those Chinese guys from the mainland who practically worship the government and want leadership to direct the nation from the top down, Emperor Xi is probably doing you a BIG favor lately:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... kdown.html
China bans 'sissy men' from TV, demands masculine role models and orders broadcasters to stop promoting 'vulgar internet stars' as President Xi expands his war on fame and capitalism
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Some asiaman like wiseton have no clasic mascuman traits and also not have korea boytoy traits but do have other magics that captivate some girls for we see his lifestory that diane babymom saw depthness in wiseton eyes to a complex soul to complimentary herself and fell mad in love to want carry baby wu and not even require wiseton to put a ring on it and have other girls respond same as diane toward wiseton so let say wiseton have the special romantic carisma for some out of box special ladys
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

It seems like a lot Asian American women choose Asian American guys.