What are your 6 most favorite countries for women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: What are your 6 most favorite countries?

Post by Kradmelder »

drealm wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:In what sense? Assuming looks and attitude for marriage? i would say poland, argentina, Slovakia.
Favorite to you personally. If someone could give you an all expenses paid plane ticket, where would you go tomorrow to meet women?

Well in that sense i would save them a lot of money. I would pick SA as i know the women have never touched a nonwhite, are conservative and less prone to the liberal disease.

But ever since western influence arrived the entitlement princess attitude has grown dininishing the potential pool. Obesity has also grown. Fat chicks were unheard off. Now you see them. Western junk food arrived.

Poland has very attractive girls. Some are still arractive when they age, and old school european in culture

Croatian girls i liked but many a bit dark for me. Like poland the catholicism limits the potential

Argentina had very attractive women, all white, well dressed and classy but langauge is a problem for me.

Austria has very attractive girls but their lack of disgust to race mixing makes them look but dont touch.

Unlike most here the slavic girls dont do it for me as i dont find thr high cheek bones attractive. Yet poland was different as they probably not full slavic.

Ive never done p4p and would not. I prefer sex in a stable relationship or a mistress relationship. Either way it is a regular partner. Marriage is no longer on the table for me. I have kids so no longer need to get married to start a family.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Turkey, Greece, Egypt, Dubai, Austria, probably Australia (in that order) but I haven't been there. I'd also like to see South Africa...

I'd really like to see the bush, and get out on the plains with a down to earth, culture.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:1) USA (Plenty of SSBBWs and BBWs with good uber-wet p***y for sport-fu.cking.
You'll have to chat with me privateLy to fill me in on how to finesse those chubbies and bbws.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Eric wrote:Turkey, Greece, Egypt, Dubai, Austria, probably Australia (in that order) but I haven't been there. I'd also like to see South Africa...

I'd really like to see the bush, and get out on the plains with a down to earth, culture.
Apart from Greece since the economy collapsed, those countries would seem horrible for women.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Cornfed wrote:
Eric wrote:Turkey, Greece, Egypt, Dubai, Austria, probably Australia (in that order) but I haven't been there. I'd also like to see South Africa...

Apart from Greece since the economy collapsed, those countries would seem horrible for women.

You know, this might come as a surprise to you but there are other things in life - that are interesting - aside from women. And by the way Turkey has some really beautiful, thin women. Same with Greece.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Eric wrote:You know, this might come as a surprise to you but there are other things in life - that are interesting - aside from women.
Yes, but the thread isn't about them.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Missed that part just saw the title.

Poland is last on my list. I can't stand Polish girls......their attitude makes them brats. Russian, probably Thai, American girls are good for fun and for sex, Mexican girls are sweet. So many countries I haven't been, but I'd think probably some breakaway Slav countries and Brazil.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What are your 6 most favorite countries for women?

Post by yick »

The countries where the women look like me, brown/black hair, brown eyes, lightly coloured tanned skin - so that's Spain and South America.

I learned the hard way that most women like men who look like themselves - I have always done well in Spain whereas many men don't - because the vast majority of women there like a certain look in man and I cater to that. There are other places where I do terribly.

Winston is a great example of this, bombing badly in America and somewhat in Russia, he moves to a place where the women look somewhat like him and he succeeds. It might be too logical for some people though.

Secondly is language - it's no good going to somewhere like Ekaterinberg if you don't speak Russian. Loads of beautiful women on the ground but you need Russian.

So no.1 for me in Spain and South America, no.2 is China because even though they like their own kind generally, there are so many women there is someone for everyone. No.3 would be Russia but I would need to learn Russian to get the pick of who I want. No.4 would be Nigeria or Ghana because I like in shape black women with big tits and asses and No.5 would be places like Serbia and Bulgaria because - again - I have a similar colouring to them and the women there are into their own men who look like that.

I think German women are great as are Polish women. :D
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gsjackson wrote:I assume Russia is the best, but of those I've been to:

(1) Ukraine. I'm in Kiev now. Attractive white women are thick on the ground -- unbelievably so. The city center of Kiev is also surprisingly and strikingly beautiful. Visually the whole scene is idyllic. But -- and it's a big but -- it's EXTREMELY hard to get by in English here. Not so with the following five countries.

(2) Romania
(3) Serbia
(4) Czech Republic
(5) Portugal/france
(6) Croatia

For good looking females I'd skip Ecuador, Georgia and Thailand.

What do you like about them? I think I remember you writing about some really bad experiences in Romania.

Personally I don't think the country matters so much. Just that some countries seem to have more available women, probably due to population density in the cities, and they are a lot more feminine in demeanor, with softer voices and more giggling.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Adama wrote:
gsjackson wrote:I assume Russia is the best, but of those I've been to:

(1) Ukraine. I'm in Kiev now. Attractive white women are thick on the ground -- unbelievably so. The city center of Kiev is also surprisingly and strikingly beautiful. Visually the whole scene is idyllic. But -- and it's a big but -- it's EXTREMELY hard to get by in English here. Not so with the following five countries.

(2) Romania
(3) Serbia
(4) Czech Republic
(5) Portugal/france
(6) Croatia

For good looking females I'd skip Ecuador, Georgia and Thailand.

What do you like about them? I think I remember you writing about some really bad experiences in Romania.

Personally I don't think the country matters so much. Just that some countries seem to have more available women, probably due to population density in the cities, and they are a lot more feminine in demeanor, with softer voices and more giggling.
The problem in Romania was that on the last day I was there I tried to start a conversation with two different women and neither would respond at all. Wouldn't answer, wouldn't look at me. Other than that, the women were quite easy to deal with, and lots of stunners. These two were a bit on the trashy looking side. If I had the class consciousness of a publicduende, I might have surmised that they were a bit lower on the education/socioeconomic status totem pole.

I don't know that country makes that much difference, once you get outside the obesity epidemic zone. My rankings are based solely on the number of women who appealed to my eye, and I don't know how relevant that criterion might be to anyone else. I will say about Ukraine, though, that the women seem to have more of a fresh-faced, wholesome look than in other countries I've been to, if that floats your boat. But again, English, when you can find it at all here, is spoken at such a low level that I don't know how you would ever get into a meaningful conversation with a Ukrainian woman. The opposite would be Serbia, where not only do the young women speak English, but all of their personality -- humor, etc. -- comes through in that language, at least in my experience.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

gsjackson wrote:I will say about Ukraine, though, that the women seem to have more of a fresh-faced, wholesome look than in other countries I've been to, if that floats your boat. But again, English, when you can find it at all here, is spoken at such a low level that I don't know how you would ever get into a meaningful conversation with a Ukrainian woman. The opposite would be Serbia, where not only do the young women speak English, but all of their personality -- humor, etc. -- comes through in that language, at least in my experience.
With many Chinese women, if you talk to them in English, they will sound very quiet, shy, and even awkward.
But if you talk to them in Chinese, they suddenly turn into these loud-mouthed, assertive, almost wild creatures.

Language does matter. :P
Last edited by Falcon on May 1st, 2017, 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I have never had a girlfriend who could hold a conversation in English. Hence minimal Anglosphere influences. I didn't even pick them on purposes though. They just happened.

I have had to speak the following languages on a daily basis with my GF's:
- Spanish
- Chinese
- Indonesian
- Thai

All of which I am quite conversationally fluent in.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Falcon wrote:
gsjackson wrote:I will say about Ukraine, though, that the women seem to have more of a fresh-faced, wholesome look than in other countries I've been to, if that floats your boat. But again, English, when you can find it at all here, is spoken at such a low level that I don't know how you would ever get into a meaningful conversation with a Ukrainian woman. The opposite would be Serbia, where not only do the young women speak English, but all of their personality -- humor, etc. -- comes through in that language, at least in my experience.
With many Chinese women, if talk to them in English, they will sound very quiet, shy, and even awkward.
But if you talk to them in Chinese, they suddenly turn into these loud-mouthed, assertive, almost wild creatures.

Language does matter. :P
A very interesting point, and one certainly relevant to HAers. Be careful about what you seem to be getting in her second or third language.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Falcon wrote:I have never had a girlfriend who could hold a conversation in English. Hence minimal Anglosphere influences. I didn't even pick them on purposes though. They just happened.

I have had to speak the following languages on a daily basis with my GF's:
- Spanish
- Chinese
- Indonesian
- Thai

All of which I am quite conversationally fluent in.
How did you manage to learn them? If i may.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf