Why so many ladyboys in Thailand?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Why so many ladyboys in Thailand?

Post by kangarunner »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 6:58 am
Shut up an f**k off. You're responding to a post I made days ago, I don't give a f**k about faggot ass Thailand or any other overrated ass Asian country people flock to just for easy ass thta you dumbfucks are overly obsessed with.
Black Lives Matter!

Black Lives Matter!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

The Wily Fox
Freshman Poster

Re: Why so many ladyboys in Thailand?

Post by The Wily Fox »

January 6th, 2024, 6:58 am
HouseMD wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 5:03 am
January 4th, 2024, 6:24 am
The Wily Fox wrote:
January 4th, 2024, 2:24 am
January 3rd, 2024, 6:12 pm

Their society is more mentally deranged and f***ed as ours is. In this day and age I've grown tired of living around useless people. You have a son that decides to grow up and be a bitch, that alone would make me want to disown my own kid. If Thailand got attacked, those useless trannies wouldn't be able to defend that country. Besides Thailand is a country with a shitty image thanks to sex tourism. There's a lot of cultures that normalize stuff. Hell in Africa child brides are normal but the UN gets on their case about it while also destroying Europe with the help of EU and WEF.
Thailand is actually a country with stable economic growth. That isn't solely owing to sex tourism. But even if people went to Thailand to sleep with prostitutes or even ladyboy prostitutes, why does that bother you so much? I'm guessing that you're the type of crybaby who wants everything to be solely your way? That would explain why you make erroneous assumptions without a modicum of thought being applied to the nonsense you're posting.

Thailand is a beautiful country with many things attracting tourists from around the world for many reasons. Yes, there are ladyboys and some people may be tempted to visit them during their trip, but let's be honest here: nobody in their right mind is travelling to Thailand just to have sex with ladyboy prostitutes. You've taken one element of Thailand that you personally don't like and attributed this element to be the reason why Thailand has a bad rep.

Maybe you should do more research into the area, or better yet actually visit the country yourself to be able to offer us at least some honest information based on truth and logic rather than the dishonest rant you've provided us with here.
For a so called Satanist you spend a lot of time trying to talk shit to everybody on here. You should mind your own f***ing business. Your kind are a bunch of pussies, preying on kids and shit with your so called f***ed up religion. You all even want to promote that shit in elementary schools to them just like the LBGTQ crowd who targets them. Your kind saw how effective it was when the LBGTQ community was targetting kids and teens now you Satanist want a piece of the mind f**k action by promoting your crappy beliefs to Children.

You pathetic assholes are so ridiculous you had a statue with a goat demon with two children standing in front of it as a means to troll Christians with your dogshit childish religion.
And all you can do is come around here running off at the mouth at every post you see. You only been here like what, a few days? And already you want to start something. Sorry ass tourist.
Every post on here I see you talking trash to someone especially if they call out Satanism you go on the defensive to try to prove how wrong they are about it. Your beliefs is a bunch of garbage like all the other phony ass religious beliefs parading around as "good". I don't know who's worse the Christians and their Jew worship, or you dick face Satanist and your "Our belief isn't evil" nonsense when you literately have a goat transsexual demon as your little faggotty mascot. Every day you're trying to convince people on here how great Satanism is like anybody here truly gives a f**k about you attention starving assholes
with your upside downcrosses, pentagrams, I bet you f**k animals too while claiming you're just following your desires. Stay the hell out of my conversations unless I'm speaking to you directly, TOURIST.
My brother in Christ, you are unhinged. Chill out, he made some good points. Thailand is a pretty great place, and if all you see there is ladyboys well... That's a you problem
Shut up an f**k off. You're responding to a post I made days ago, I don't give a f**k about faggot ass Thailand or any other overrated ass Asian country people flock to just for easy ass thta you dumbfucks are overly obsessed with.
You don't give a f**k about faggot ass Thailand? Your emotional outburst says otherwise. I think you're just behaving like a diva because you made a disparaging remark about Thailand, which I called you out on and you were unable to refute any of my points.

I don't understand why you're behaving so defensively about this topic, which you claim you don't give a f**k about but you clearly do.

So not only do you fail to show adequate knowledge in the topic of Thailand as demonstrated with your ignorant remark about people flocking to these countries for easy ass. But you also clearly have little knowledge about Satanism or even how to have an adult conversation.