Is Winston a Narcissist or Has Narcissistic Traits?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Is Winston a Narcissist?

Yes, very much so!
60%
Maybe a little or mildly narcissistic
10%
No, not at all, he is very humble and modest
20%
Undecided or unsure
10%

Total votes: 10
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Winston a Narcissist or Has Narcissistic Traits?

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 28th, 2021, 6:02 am
Winston wrote:
June 28th, 2021, 5:52 am

Also Marcos, I seen your photos. You look like a jungle man or outdoors lumberjack type. You certainly don't look refined like me. I definitely look better in a suit than you and would fit better in a palace than you would. lol :P And not to brag, but my aura is refined too. :) If you meet me and are attuned to vibes, you will see what I mean.
Alright Winston, fair enough... you DID look rather fly as a young man. I don't think you have aged very well. Most of these are (semi) professional shots, and you're dressed to the nines and clearly posing. But you're right... you look a little above average for an Asian man of your background and generation in those shots. You appear to (have had) good facial features.

I'm pretty sure I look quite a lot better in a suit, however, in spite of the fact that I often go for a more rugged and casual look out of laziness. I've had many girls tell me, for instance in the Philippines, that they've "never met a more handsome foreigner" and that I could be in movies. To this end I'll send you a private message of me in a suit. I trust you will not publish it, or share it to anyone. You are a man of honor, are you not? :wink:
Make sure you get his word on it first! He might throw a wobbly and threaten to publish it on here! :evil:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sure I'll keep it private Marcos. I never posted your photos here before right?

Btw, even if I look unattractive right now, still the vast majority of Asian men do not look attractive at all, but very nerdy and dorky. White women will tell you that too. You may have seen attractive Asian men on TV, but those aren't the typical ones. The average typical Asian guy isn't good looking at all. But looks like a total dork and looks goofy. So I don't see how I can be "below average". lol

Btw, in person in 3D I do look thinner. My face doesn't look that great in 2D. If you take a lot of photos of women you will see what I mean too, as some women do not look good in 2D only in 3D. Some people aren't photogenic.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, Jamesbond's favorite photo of me looks pretty decent too right? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just saw your suit photo in my PM Marcos. Wow is that you? When was this taken? You look a little like Eurobrat and a little like Leonardo DiCaprio in the "Wall Street" movie too. Like a pimp in LA. lol. Too bad you won't let the forum see it. Maybe you can send it to Yick too if you trust him?

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

True, the images are blocked for me unfortunately but of course I would like to see his pic because we have been on this forum for a few years already. If Winston can send them to me via PM a different file then that would be very much appreciated, cheers!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 28th, 2021, 6:21 am
True, the images are blocked for me unfortunately but of course I would like to see his pic because we have been on this forum for a few years already. If Winston can send them to me via PM a different file then that would be very much appreciated, cheers!
How about I download it and send it to you on Skype? Would that be ok MarcosZeitola?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 28th, 2021, 6:16 am
Winston wrote:
June 28th, 2021, 6:12 am
Just saw your suit photo in my PM Marcos. Wow is that you? When was this taken? You look a little like Eurobrat and a little like Leonardo DiCaprio in the "Wall Street" movie too. Like a pimp in LA. lol. Too bad you won't let the forum see it. Maybe you can send it to Yick too if you trust him?
Yick has some trouble with the viewing of photos, I think it's because he is in China. They do not apparantly load. Either way, I've often been complimented for my looks by girls both in my home country as well as in other countries. It's sort of my one saving grace, because I'm not the most wealthy man in the world, I am not extremely charming, although I am quite funny. It just seems that with good looks, you hardly ever have to really... try. Which I like because, well, I'm kind of lazy to be honest with you. :lol:
I'll just send it to Yick on Skype, if that's ok?

Btw I was wondering: If you are able to attract women with your looks easily, and you have your pick of the litter, then why didn't you pick hot model types like Hypermak and Publicduende like? I saw your girl and she was ok looking, but in terms of looks you should be able to get someone hotter right? I'm sure your wife is wonderful, but I'm speaking of looks-wise only.

Also why didn't you get a hot Chinese/Japanese/Korean wife instead? They are whiter and more refined. Is it because you don't vibe with NE Asian women, like I don't either, because they are too overly serious, rigid, and uptight about life, and not relaxed and easygoing like SE Asian women? I also don't jibe with women who are overly serious, rigid and uptight either, as you know. But that's how NE Asian women are.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok @yick check your Skype. I sent you his photos. I sent you his suit photo, plus a few he sent me some years ago too. Let us know what you think. lol

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

They're great pictures - a very handsome chap, the sort of handsome Dutch men and Germans and Scandinavians can pull off and British men usually can't! :lol:

Full head or hair and in good shape are big pluses too! I am impressed!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 28th, 2021, 12:41 pm
Ok @yick check your Skype. I sent you his photos. I sent you his suit photo, plus a few he sent me some years ago too. Let us know what you think. lol
Cheers, Winston!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, I guess Marcos, that just like uniqueness is my only trump card since I can't brag about much else, your looks are your trump card too, since you aren't a millionaire yet. ;) So we have different trump cards that we have to emphasize as our forte. lol. If people want to call that narcissism, then so be it. lol